Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
madposting is no way to post itt

unless you're bad at ol' ballsy, ed balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Agronox posted:

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

*whoosh* *whoosh*

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
radical centrism is terry mcauliffe downing multiple shots on cable television

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i was reading about the big stink on wikipedia at work a few days ago and i just realized

in the days when th sun never set on the british empire the thames was so satureated with human poo poo that a hot summer was all it took for piles of dried human feces to show up on the shores of the beaches of the seat of the british empire

just imaigne that. just imagine being the installed shah or king or whatever of some british vassal state and a decade into your rule you go halfway across the world on a steam boat to meet the queen and the firs thing you notice is that all of london smells like a fart. and then you meet hte queen in the royal rose garden, which smells like a fart. and while youre having tea with the queen and discussing trade deals you realize the people who conqured your country chose to live in a giant septic tank. by Choice. and the guy who eventually figured out the grand idea of "pump tons of human poo poo onto boats and dump it ten miles out to sea" was knighted for bringint hat iddea to fruition

people are garbage

also apparently a literal poo poo cargo boat was named after the guy who was knighted and the ship named after him operated from like 1860 to 1950 and i cant find picutres of it

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Agronox posted:

unless you're bad at ol' ballsy, ed balls

ur just makin me more mad!!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

For some reason I can't quite pin down, Meuller seems to be recruiting everybody he can find that has experience busting insanely stupid and hugely corrupt mob people

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

oddium posted:

infinities can be different sizes

:thunk:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

free agency special has started !!!!

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

cumshitter posted:

i was reading about the big stink on wikipedia at work a few days ago and i just realized

in the days when th sun never set on the british empire the thames was so satureated with human poo poo that a hot summer was all it took for piles of dried human feces to show up on the shores of the beaches of the seat of the british empire

just imaigne that. just imagine being the installed shah or king or whatever of some british vassal state and a decade into your rule you go halfway across the world on a steam boat to meet the queen and the firs thing you notice is that all of london smells like a fart. and then you meet hte queen in the royal rose garden, which smells like a fart. and while youre having tea with the queen and discussing trade deals you realize the people who conqured your country chose to live in a giant septic tank. by Choice. and the guy who eventually figured out the grand idea of "pump tons of human poo poo onto boats and dump it ten miles out to sea" was knighted for bringint hat iddea to fruition

people are garbage

also apparently a literal poo poo cargo boat was named after the guy who was knighted and the ship named after him operated from like 1860 to 1950 and i cant find picutres of it

every city of more than like maybe 50k smelled like poo poo until we figured out plumbing

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Turdfuzz posted:

ur just makin me more mad!!

either hulk out or stfu turdfuck

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

i actually love turdfuzz and appreciate his posting. :3:

Serf
May 5, 2011

semiradical centrism

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

lmao

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

cumshitter posted:

people are garbage

sounds like you're looking for a big government solution to everything

fart capital sounds like a libertarian paradise

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Schnorkles posted:

just hug it out

wouldnt it be nice if the world could do the same

except you ted cruz, you're not part of this group hug

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Schnorkles posted:

every city of more than like maybe 50k smelled like poo poo until we figured out plumbing

yeah i know that and about night soil dudes. i remember a history teacher telling me about how we would just pour poo poo into the mississipii and how it would get brokend own within ten miles by bacteria

but id never read dried human poo poo being a natural byproduct of the tides and parliament soaking their curtains in chemicals to keep the smell out

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

it's true

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

For some reason I can't quite pin down, Meuller seems to be recruiting everybody he can find that has experience busting insanely stupid and hugely corrupt mob people

weird if true

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

im a big softy i can't actually be angry on the internet :(

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

A Handed Missus posted:

Buzz Aldrin reacts to Mikey P saying welCUM 2 a new era of American leaderships in SPAAAAAAACE

http://i.imgur.com/5AZVH1t.gifv

lol

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Schnorkles posted:

don't troll

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

cumshitter posted:

yeah i know that and about night soil dudes. i remember a history teacher telling me about how we would just pour poo poo into the mississipii and how it would get brokend own within ten miles by bacteria

but id never read dried human poo poo being a natural byproduct of the tides and parliament soaking their curtains in chemicals to keep the smell out

big cities were a disaster held together by piss and poo poo basically

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Schnorkles posted:

im a big softy i can't actually be angry on the internet :(

i'm gonna cyberbully u

u better get ready

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

Chokes McGee posted:

source your quotes

https://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=106462

:kiddo:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Serf
May 5, 2011

the radical center of the radical center

we adopt policy positions from the left and the right at random

*fishes around in left hand bowl* legalize all drugs, but also...

*fights around in right hand bowl* decriminalize the murder of the disabled

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

I actually don't care that Russia influence the 2016 election or whatever. I'm sure they've been doing that poo poo for years, same as we do to them. They just happened to be really successful at it this time around

What scares the poo poo out of me, what keeps me up at night, was the WAY they did it. Hacking the emails and "messing with vote totals" (which didn't happen) is the least of it. They exploited this MASSIVE psychic vulnerability that we've created for ourselves and didn't realize until now that we had: unrestricted social media. By creating thousands upon thousands of fake profiles (which are very easy to find btw, in case you're like NUH-UH), they were able to manipulate algorithms that pumped fake news into the minds of millions of conservative voters. They remotely brainwashed the right into believing conspiracy theories about Hillary being on death's door and such. And it's not because people on the right were dumb; it's because prior to now we've been trained to give equal weight to all news articles that popped up on our Facebook feeds.

And we didn't even realize that this was happening really, because the same algorthms that allowed this also hid them from us because they were only showing us what we wanted to see, which ended up creating a false bubble reality for ourselves where Hillary was so far ahead that respected institutions were giving her 99% chance of winning. And why wouldn't they? All the information that we were receiving pointed to it. It trapped even the most astute political commentators, and time and time again we were all baffled by election results (first the primaries, then the general) that didn't correlate with our (mediated) perception of reality

So, the real story here is that a foreign agent was able to gently caress with our minds remotely, when previously only our own government and media was allowed to brainwash us. That CANNOT be allowed to happen again, but because people are lazy FAKE NEWS has become Fox News or CNN according to your political leaning (instead of news coming from fake websites) and Russian Election Interference has become nebulous "hacking" instead of Reality Programkng (~Hypernormalization~~)

It's really frustrating and scary! But constantly saying "it was the dema fault, not the Russians!" or even solely focusing on whether Trump's campaign was a part of this effort, is to ignore what really is an existential issue for humanity as a hole that just happened to be revealed in this bizarre way. Also I'd like the BBQ sauce with that.

I appreciate this

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

:eyepop::popeye::eyepop::popeye::eyepop::popeye::eyepop::popeye::eyepop::popeye::eyepop::popeye::eyepop::popeye:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

http://i.imgur.com/5YOACwl.gifv

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Schnorkles posted:

big cities were a disaster held together by piss and poo poo basically

chicago is one of the most modern cities on the planet because half of it burned down in 1880

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Schnorkles posted:

post without limits, turdfuzz.

Posts beyond measure, outlander

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
i cant be angry on the internet if trump is president because nothing matters lmebo

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
all of you are good posters except the next poster.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

fuk u

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

no u

e; gently caress

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

same number of sub divisions between 0 to 1 and 0 to 2. infinity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

lorn Wayne posted:

send me his details im sick of my bodyguards ridin clean

Actually he is saying you can transport drugs in his car

• Locked thread