Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Haven't taken a math course in several years but is it 5(x-3) over x(y+6)?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i actually have several coworkers in san clemente and they are all superior to me. i have to print and bind marketing poo poo for them and san clemente is like the whitest loving place yoou wouldn't believe

like they dont use Street or Boulevard or Avenue in their addresses. everyting is Camino De San Camino or Costa Del Costa Coast or whatever for the streets. and that is such a pain in the rear end to cram in with my blocky, childish scrawl on a UPS carbon copy posting label that i wnat to strangle the rear end in a top hat street planner who decided on the names

ElrondHubbard
Sep 14, 2007

C-Euro posted:

Yeah. Confirmed with WolframAlpha to make sure.

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Gringostar posted:

nixon was pardoned without being convicted

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

Im pretty sure the president can pardon someone without them actually being charged

Perhaps I miscommunicated that, because for some reason I assumed everyone would be able to read my mind: the president can't pardon himself and if he starts issuing blanket everything-you-ever-did pardons to all of his cronies, unless the GOP goes full nazi the next president will be essentially forced to run on "build trumf a blacksite prison with walls made of cruel&unusual, and make him pay for it" so either everyone goes down with this ship or the suck vortex consumes us all.

Entirely separate thing, it's gonna be funny if someone finally convinces him to take action re:russia and he does some ridiculous toughguy move like ordering a total internet embargo, forcing every country and ISP to pick a side... even after people repeatedly explain why that would not be the best of ideas.

silentsnack has issued a correction as of 06:11 on Jul 1, 2017

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

boobs

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED
Ohhh so trump got elected president to pardon himself in the future?

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

dog poop

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
galenanorth is one of the most important posters itt

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

C-Euro posted:

no its 69 you moron

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

hitler sex page

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

C-Euro posted:

sounds good to me. that seems like a solid answer

gently caress yeah

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

cumshitter posted:

i actually have several coworkers in san clemente and they are all superior to me. i have to print and bind marketing poo poo for them and san clemente is like the whitest loving place yoou wouldn't believe

like they dont use Street or Boulevard or Avenue in their addresses. everyting is Camino De San Camino or Costa Del Costa Coast or whatever for the streets. and that is such a pain in the rear end to cram in with my blocky, childish scrawl on a UPS carbon copy posting label that i wnat to strangle the rear end in a top hat street planner who decided on the names

ive come to realize that white people love everything about mexico except for the mexicans

unless they're their gardeners

or fast food cooks

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

cumshitter posted:

*kushner dad hears his sons tapping on the grape vine for years. after decades of imprisonment theyy are both released to minimum security as old people and meet in the yard*

*kushner dad hears his sons voice for the first time in decades*

kushner dad: lol wow you sound like a loving nerd

hahaha

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
damnit why is loogs probed, he needs to give me more music

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
btw theres a great THis American Life about the Reagan library, which is also in california, where children get to go on field trips and experience the invasion of grenada

children who sit in the fake oval office get to advise the child who pretends to be reagan. they are admonished by speakers mounted int he walls for not making the same choices reagan made. i think this is where they send the smart grade schoolers

then another third of the class gets to sit in a kickass recreation of a nuclear war aircraft carrier with those sonar circle displays and poo poo and red lights everywhere

the last third of the class sits ina barren conference room. they are the press, and they have to chooose how to report the actions of heroic reagan as he invaded another country. like its literally just a table and chairs and a loudspeaker telling them why all of their decisions are wrong, unless they vote to back the president

presidential libraries are fun

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

damnit why is loogs probed, he needs to give me more music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZzBd41NuZw

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

cumshitter posted:

btw theres a great THis American Life about the Reagan library, which is also in california, where children get to go on field trips and experience the invasion of grenada

children who sit in the fake oval office get to advise the child who pretends to be reagan. they are admonished by speakers mounted int he walls for not making the same choices reagan made. i think this is where they send the smart grade schoolers

then another third of the class gets to sit in a kickass recreation of a nuclear war aircraft carrier with those sonar circle displays and poo poo and red lights everywhere

the last third of the class sits ina barren conference room. they are the press, and they have to chooose how to report the actions of heroic reagan as he invaded another country. like its literally just a table and chairs and a loudspeaker telling them why all of their decisions are wrong, unless they vote to back the president

presidential libraries are fun

Obama library will be different. The speakers will call you racist for some decisions as well as admonish you. Also there will be an app!

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

sig test

also Baloogan was probated b/c he asked for it, he has some poo poo to do this weekend

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Ever since I took way more math than I needed to take (Diff Eq I, Calc III, Lin Alg, all with A's), because I thought I was going to study earthquakes, I've become repulsed by math in general and this just reminds me of all the time wasted on it. The good thing is that's in the past and I'm still catching up on all the good 2008-2017 TV shows and movies I missed while in college

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

Reality Winner posted:

the bloody baron just told me about getting cucked for years and get hosed by a horse. he's cspam as gently caress.

A good quest

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
now that i think aobut it i think reagan and his acolytes were weirdly obsessed with grenado and probably could have played up more important parts of his legacy as an exercise for children who will never even be able to point to that country on a map and iwll never care. but i think the realization of that is probably part of the experience of reagan

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
There's a post under his one asking for a probe that says he almost got a much longer probe and I kinda wanna know what that post was.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

DrPlump posted:

Obama library will be different. The speakers will call you racist for some decisions as well as admonish you. Also there will be an app!

"You have chosen true, that is the wrong answer"
"you have chosen false, that is the wrong answer"
"You have chosen the third way, that is correct"

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
like if iwere a president i would want my presidential library to be fun. just a giant silver butt in a beautifulllly curated open garden that shoots out gobs of bubbles that the children can play in. they can figure otu the symbolism later, but for now let them play and be innocent

i dont need fnacy displays or docents to explain my actions. my good deeds would speak for themselves. i would go for symbolism over an informative dispaly of my legislative works

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

MariusLecter posted:

Crisis of Infinite Trumps

:chaostrump::chaostrump::chaostrump::chaostrump::chaostrump::chaostrump::chaostrump::chaostrump::chaostrump::chaostrump::chaostrump::chaostrump::chaostrump::chaostrump::chaostrump::chaostrump::chaostrump::chaostrump::chaostrump:

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

zakkro posted:

Man, this Donald Trump quote from that EO signing earlier today was real cryptic:

"This is the water, and this is the well.
Drink full, and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within."

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

A Handed Missus posted:

Buzz Aldrin reacts to Mikey P saying welCUM 2 a new era of American leaderships in SPAAAAAAACE

http://i.imgur.com/5AZVH1t.gifv

Yo is there video of all this? I want to see Trump say "maybe this is infinity right here" or whatever the gently caress his smooth brain shat out.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
i mean i blame myself for spending too much time tryin to make a name for myself at the dicksuckin factory, to even teach any of u basic math ugh

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Michael Bayleaf posted:

the only thing my family argues about at family gatherings is who hates trump the most

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

lorn Wayne posted:

i mean i blame myself for spending too much time tryin to make a name for myself at the dicksuckin factory, to even teach any of u basic math ugh

are you like

hiring interns or

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Think inspirobot is saying Baloogans job is safe from autamisation

But hes probably gonna be a cuck in the shell

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im thinking about getting completely loving shitfaced hrmmm

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

silentsnack posted:

Perhaps I miscommunicated that, because for some reason I assumed everyone would be able to read my mind: the president can't pardon himself and if he starts issuing blanket everything-you-ever-did pardons to all of his cronies, unless the GOP goes full nazi the next president will be essentially forced to run on "build trumf a blacksite prison with walls made of cruel&unusual, and make him pay for it" so either everyone goes down with this ship or the suck vortex consumes us all.

I wish I could be there to comfort you when the reality of 2017 comes crashing down on you. He could pardon all of them and no one who matters or can make real poo poo happen will ever do anything

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Reality Winner posted:

the bloody baron just told me about getting cucked for years and get hosed by a horse. he's cspam as gently caress.

The bloody baron owns

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

A Handed Missus posted:

Buzz Aldrin reacts to Mikey P saying welCUM 2 a new era of American leaderships in SPAAAAAAACE

http://i.imgur.com/5AZVH1t.gifv

I didn't realize Jeremy Corbin went to the moon

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
this is my #1 go to drunk song and im sharing it with yall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmOe27SJ3Yc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound