Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Lessail posted:

I mean the Trump thread had people really into the idea of Bernie going to jail so :shrug:

wait seriously? are they at least republican?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.

Scent of Worf posted:

chelsea clinton is loving hot

mods?????

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

Condiv posted:

wait seriously? are they at least republican?

ok so it was one person posting really excitedly about it and others going with their flow, but I mean

Chris James 2 posted:

Loan was unusually large given the amount of collateral the college had, it was so big that it bankrupted the institution when they couldn't pay it back, making people suspicious of why it was approved.

After the loan was approved, the college started paying a local woodworking school owned by the Sanders' daughter via the school as part of a partnership with it.

There's stuff here that legit looks baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

:getin: so much for that purity test Bernie or Busters wanted so bad :fork:

this is a lil uh

Doctor Nick
Dec 27, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ykwz4SaXJPE

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Concerned Citizen posted:

i have this weird feeling that a random democratic county party in tennessee does not actually represent the establishment

sure, as long as you live in one of the correct 7 or so states youll have a much better experience

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

radical meme posted:

I'll never understand how people don't understand that having debt is not a bad thing; rich people, all rich people, if they're smart, have debt. The only way you can max out a personal credit score is by having debt, and lots of it compared to your income. Rich people don't pay cash up front for a home, a car, or just about anything else. The strategic use of debt by smart, rich households should be pointed out to any idiot that believes a balanced budget is a good idea.

poor people have debt too, and there's a considerable difference between poor person debt and rich person debt

for households that are teetering on the edge of poverty but fancy themselves to be "middle-class", debt is the great destroyer, the temptation that could destroy them and the albatross around their necks. for people with hundreds of thousands to spare, debt is just another strategic tool to turn money into even more money. but for people who only have hundreds to spare at most, debt is the curse that means the bank gets to take your house and your car if you face the slightest economic disruption

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.

Jesus Christ. They're really going to double down on this commitment to losing, aren't they?

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Lessail posted:

ok so it was one person posting really excitedly about it and others going with their flow, but I mean

this is a lil uh

lmao

the trump thread is basically just the loving brokebrain dem thread, isn't it?

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
do u guys, u people, u'all, do u ever think, "the suck zone, is a little old place where, we can, get to-geth-er"

because i think about that a lot

i have been drinking

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Oh Snapple! posted:

lmao

It's a combination of people who:

(a) like following the news and looking aghast/laughing at the latest idiotic thing the Trump administration has said and done

(b) people who think the Democratic Party hosed up but don't like the Suck Zone much

(c) people who like posting TRUMP and PISS TAPE and OH MY GOD WE'VE HIT A PAGE NUMBER THAT LOOKS LIKE THE WEED/SEX NUMBER AGAIN over and over and over

(d) Baloogan

(Yes, people who Baloogan)

These are not mutually exclusive categories.

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

docbeard posted:

PISS TAPE

docbeard posted:

OH MY GOD WE'VE HIT A PAGE NUMBER THAT LOOKS LIKE THE WEED/SEX NUMBER AGAIN

yes

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

The election broke the threads and now suck zone is the (relatively) good one

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

all threads are bad u stupid fucks

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.
The best one is the D&D thread because its really easy to make them upset

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
never been a thread on the forums that wasn't improved by turdfuzz

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

docbeard posted:

It's a combination of people who:

(a) like following the news and looking aghast/laughing at the latest idiotic thing the Trump administration has said and done

(b) people who think the Democratic Party hosed up but don't like the Suck Zone much

(c) people who like posting TRUMP and PISS TAPE and OH MY GOD WE'VE HIT A PAGE NUMBER THAT LOOKS LIKE THE WEED/SEX NUMBER AGAIN over and over and over

(d) Baloogan

(Yes, people who Baloogan)

These are not mutually exclusive categories.

i admit yes i got kinda bored of the pg # stuff but i aint bitch about it i wont

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
cool page numbers:

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Turdfuzz posted:

i admit yes i got kinda bored of the pg # stuff but i aint bitch about it i wont

Yeah, it's not a complaint, just an observation.

Besides, by the time anyone can get around to complaining, twenty more pages have shown up and people are talking about their favorite restaurants or something.

(I like the Suck Zone and the Trump Thread both, but not always, and not always for the same reasons.)

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i treat all threads the same cuz im egalitarian

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

An equal opportunity offender

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
I haven't been to D&D since the election. That's enough crow for a lifetime.

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

SKULL.GIF posted:

ah oui, pampered daughter of multimillionaire family with access to world-class makeup, hairstylist, tailors, and dietitians manages to successfully attain the minimum of "attractive" traits and qualities to appear sexually desirable

love is blind to class, comrade :discourse:

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
if u have the opportunity to gently caress chelsea clinton u might as well it's not like she's not gonna do her best to gently caress the american people

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Oh Snapple! posted:

lmao

lol

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Oh Snapple! posted:

lmao

succ-zone.txt

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Not a Step posted:

I will admit, the prequels are real fuzzy and I can't bring myself to even feel like a bad nerd over it. Fine. Obi-Wan could have saved her. Or the Jedi Council could have pretended to care about their newest ward. Or literally anyone could have said 'Hey, we're a fantastically wealthy interstellar Republic with semi-sentient robot laborers coming out of our rear end, maybe human/sentient slavery is, in fact, bad and we should trade one of our many, many droids for this enslaved human'

I'm real mad about Star Wars apparently.

Again, the Jedi are liberals central to the established power structure. Other worlds outside the Republic have different working conditions, and that's OK.

Also, your suggestion is "We should trade one of our many, many slaves for this enslaved human."

The Jedi and the Republic do lots of hosed up poo poo out of complacency and moral myopia throughout the prequels. It's not a mistake or a plot hole or anything. The Jedi pay for this with their lives and the Republic willingly becomes the Empire.

Zoran has issued a correction as of 15:54 on Jul 1, 2017

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

deadgoon posted:

cool page numbers:

666 you heathen.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
hell yeah thread title baby

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

oddly enough this thread only ever really nosedives when your rear end is around

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

that said i was slightly confusing the trump thread here for the one in D&D, which absolutely is the brokebrain dem thread

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Oh Snapple! posted:

oddly enough this thread only ever really nosedives when your rear end is around

thank god for squizzle

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

Oh Snapple! posted:

lmao

*pretends to fight*

*halfway through rape my supple rear end in a top hat muscles clench your dick*

*spin around really fast knocking you into the concrete walls, breaking your bones and tearing your flesh*

*cumshit on u with my deadly infections old cumshits lke a komodo dragon*

^ a classic from the trump thread :xd:

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
yo my sources tell me that chelsea clinton is considering getting coffee

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Oh Snapple! posted:

i'm sorry for imposing on the good thread for good posters only

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

deadgoon posted:

if u have the opportunity to gently caress chelsea clinton u might as well it's not like she's not gonna do her best to gently caress the american people

yikes

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Turdfuzz posted:

i treat all threads the same cuz im egalitarian

:hai:

in more serious news, sort of looking forward to see Ironstache give a speech one of these days as it's not too far from Chicago :unsmith:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Oh Snapple! posted:

that said i was slightly confusing the trump thread here for the one in D&D, which absolutely is the brokebrain dem thread

It makes sense tho

Given the choice between a thread on a subject here and the same subject in D&D, your brain has to be broke by default to pick the D&D one

I've hated D&D since before there was an alternative too

I still have to read it if I want to see political cartoons and it's rough

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
Curious about the D&D Trump thread, so I go into it.

First thing I see:

https://twitter.com/funder/status/881168445307572229

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
I hate when politicians are in the pocket of Big Ice Cream

more like Chunky MONEY am I right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment