Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

just lol if you still sleep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
how long do you think it will take him to block me if I made a twitter account called"presidential watersports" and just responded to everything with pisstape is real

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/881144268940771328

averaging more than 1 day a week golfing lmao

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

wacky kooky post menopause mika

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

dont worry ur pretty little head mika

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

*catcall* mika

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Turdfuzz posted:

dont worry ur pretty little head mika

easy there morning joe

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

AWOOOOGA mika

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Gringostar posted:

america was never great

quote:

Tears sprang to her eyes, as they always did when the thought struck her that that particular prerogative was back: the right of the sovereign to condemn, to put to the question, without due process and for reasons of state; that on that sore point all the Revolutions in Britain and America had been for nothing. That America had been for nothing; that dismayed her.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

incredible

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxk9ZqKabck mika

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

gently caress yes

:sherman:

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i choose u mikachu!!!
"mika mika!"

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

presidential

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Turdfuzz posted:

i choose u mikachu!!!
"mika mika!"

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!
This is day 3 of a Twitter feud involving the elected President of the United States of America?

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

This is day 3 of a Twitter feud involving the elected President of the United States of America?

2017 owns

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

need a round of golf to cool off from the tweets, it's part of the system

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

and it's feud 17 out of like 30 lmao

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Hahahahaha ok this is a little to close to exactly what I expected. A little on the nose mr pisspotus

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://twitter.com/NumbersMuncher/status/881147052826165248

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i have several things to hide

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one
More like Crazy Joe Davola

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

I'm the too bad

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

deadgoon posted:

i have several things to hide

lol if you don't

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
how about we make a new executive position for tumpodump which has no real power but lets him yell for his base and then we get some responsible adults who actually run the country

but you can only vote for executive tv oaf or quiet real president

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i am a sovereign state and i have many secrets

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
TRUMP

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

does he know that a lot of these states are red stahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa of course he doesn't

can his rotting brain kill him already?

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
TRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMP

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Oh what a Saturday delight!

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
even red states have been infiltrated by the perfidious democrats

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

triple sulk posted:

i loving hate that nehlen dude

also flight of the concords is mad overrated

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
lol the destruction of American democracy because an orange pissbaby thinks 3 million frauds happened is super loving hilarious

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Al-Saqr posted:

lol the destruction of American democracy because an orange pissbaby thinks 3 million frauds happened is super loving hilarious

:ca: we're doing our part

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

dumb as a rock

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

Whatever it takes to keep him from the tennis courts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Al-Saqr posted:

our democracy was flawed b4 trump not after

• Locked thread