Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED
Now if it was mr. America...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Nichael posted:

Donny proudly admitted to this on Howard Stern. I think even bragged about it multiple times. None of his base cares because Republicans are pro-rape and sexual assault.

family values bitch

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

Bless his heart.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

I'll watch it and laugh, knowing that nothing will come of it. That's where we are at as a country now, apparently.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

BORING

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
is Scott Dworkin as crazy as Louise Mensch and her photographer buddy, or is he still somewhat lucid

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
lmao

https://twitter.com/alexaagaarciaa/status/880661814844981249

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

punchymcpunch posted:

remember in the cartoon jean turned into the phoenix and a mohawk superman came to beat her up so the xmen went to MY HOME PLANET and a lady with triangular hair was there and charles fell in love with her and some other stuff happened? triangle hair lady is lilandra iirc also she had an identical twin sister named deathbird
Please find a way to include chill communism skelly tia

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

ADAPT made Huffington Post http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...kushpmg00000009

Quoting this post again:

papersack posted:

Hey man. I want to say I really appreciate this post because I had no idea this was going on. I went up there today and visited. Met some nice people and they explained to me the situation. Lots of people there from ADAPT, an advocacy group for the disabled, which honestly I wasn't familiar with.

Gardner's office is in the Chase building. Filled with bankers and investors. Security isn't letting anyone up to Gardner's office if that's where they know you're heading. hosed up that hired security is trying to prevent me from seeing my elected representative. I figured that was going to be the case anyhow so I just walked past them into the elevator and went up. I met a few of the people in the twitter picture. They told me they've been there for more than two days and haven't been allowed to use the restrooms in the building. They had to resort to using a loving bucket. A god drat bucket. This broke me. However, they've been getting some good support and explained an advocacy group for disabled people to me called ADAPT.

When I came back, the elevators were cut off without badge access. That's not surprising because most big buildings do this. Again, though, hosed up that I don't have access to my representative. Hiding behind the nobility. I tried the stairs but they had those doors locked too. I talked to the security guard but he said he wasn't letting anyone up and they can come downstairs if they want the items I brought for them. I explained that they're loving DISABLED and can't use stairs. Eventually he let me up.

I wish I caught the lady in yellow's name but she was doing a Facebook Live interview. She knew more than any Republican senator I've heard discussing the AHCA / BCRA. They were explaining block grants to everyone, how this would impact their care and nursing homes. Guys, these people just want to not die or suffer. They can't get jobs like Kellyanne Conway suggests just to keep baseline poo poo healthcare that would still be crushed under insurmountable medical bills that they require. And you know what? They're not there fighting just for their care. They're doing it for everyone and staying there until Gardner votes no. They're heroes and I have the utmost respect for them.

I was going back in the morning but arrests are happening right now. I still plan on going, because gently caress that. This is probably too day crew a post but it's hosed up what people are going through.

So if you guys want to help at all, look into sending some support to ADAPT

Edit: Link to the people being removed: http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/front-range/denver/disability-advocates-removed-by-denver-police-from-cory-gardens-office-

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

i want to be a communist now, that poo poo looks baller

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

change my name posted:

one time I was on a first date at a bar, and she asked me to randomly guess what book she was reading at the time + keeping in her purse (we had been talking about how good scifi is). I said God Emperor, and she got really embarrassed because I was 100% right

she thought youd rifled through her purse or had xray specs

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
https://twitter.com/MetroATLDSA/status/880553670189883392

Smug Mug
Jul 21, 2011

it's the funniest thing that trump won't ever shut the gently caress up about tv ratings. the president of the United States cares deeply about marketing metrics

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

how has trump been transphobist ?

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper cuck

https://twitter.com/seanhannity/status/881178545611059200

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

chmods please posted:

i would read this a/t thread

Nm

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Mo_Steel posted:

Is there a word in any language for both loving and hating something or someone so intensely? I hate our loving dumb rear end President so much, but I also loving love how astoundingly stupid he is.

They should've sent a poet.

ya catullus got u fam

Odi et amo. Quare id faciam, fortasse requiris. / I hate and I love. Wherefore I do this, perhaps you ask.
nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior. / I do not know, but I feel it being done and I am tormented.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

That DICK! posted:

jean grey suck. who's your favorite Three Ninja

The third one

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

don't doxx me

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhAIblpKLKU

Vertical Lime posted:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Vertical Lime posted:

lol @ hannity talking about respecting the office

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Trash Trick posted:

how has trump been transphobist ?

Most recent example was Thursday, when he appointed Bethany Kozma to the Gender Equality and Women's Empowerment office at USAID

Kozma last July posted:

To put it simply, a boy claiming gender confusion must now be allowed in the same shower, bathroom, or locker room with my daughter under the president's transgender policies. When I learned that predators could abuse these new policies to hurt children in school lockers, shelters, pool showers, or other vulnerable public places like remote bathrooms in national parks, I realized I had to do something.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
has someone gotten a #resist tattoo yet im sure someone has please post it

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
:stare: trump is kinda having a breakdown

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

remote bathrooms in national parks? lol, like a predators don't live in national parks

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Schnorkles posted:

You mean like right now?

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

Schnorkles posted:

lol owns.

Honestly surprised it took 5 months in office to happen.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Chris James 2 posted:

Most recent example was Thursday, when he appointed Bethany Kozma to the Gender Equality and Women's Empowerment office at USAID

oh jesus loving christ :cripes:

he really does appoint the worst to all positions

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

SKULL.GIF posted:

You mean like right now?

i've been out running i didn't see the presidents tweets this morning until now

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Schnorkles posted:

good, may it be both physical and mental 💯

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Schnorkles posted:

hi which day are you watching atm

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/str_voyage/status/881192258359504896

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

also trump being gazumped by state's rights is funnier than hell

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Schnorkles posted:

also trump being gazumped by state's rights is funnier than hell

seriously that thing is one of the most reassuring things I've seen in the past five months

he's gonna have a hell of a time implementing fascism

too bad bannon's backup plan is to destroy the federal government

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

gazumped in the butt by states rights and also boners by chuck tingl

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
what a month

June
http://trumpbone.zone

• Trump makes America leave the Paris Climate Accords because Macron shook his hand too hard.
• States plan to still agree to the Climate deal on their own.
• Top Secret NSA reports show that Russia hacked into US voting software in 2016.
• Trump's team felt blindsided by his NATO speech in which he removed the commitment to Article 5 (the mutual defense clause).
• Trump took money from his son Eric's charity and put it into his business for profit.
• The leaker of the NSA document, Reality Winner, was charged by the Justice Dept.
• Two intelligence chiefs refused to comment on if Trump asked them to push back on the Russia probe.
• Comey's opening statement is released before the hearing and it says Trump demanded loyalty at a dinner. He also pressured Comey to "lift the cloud" of the Russia investigation and to stop investigating Flynn.
• Comey told Sessions he did not want to be left alone with Trump.
• Sessions offered to resign after numerous heated exchanges with Trump.
• Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper says that Watergate pales in comparison to the Trump/Russia scandal.
• Eric Trump says Democrats "aren't even people"
• James Comey testifies in front of the Senate Intelligence Committee. He said he believed Trump wanted to end the Flynn investigation, that he asked for his loyalty, and stated Trump was a liar five times.
• Trump wakes up and claims he was vindicated by Comey's testimony somehow.
• Travel ban banned again.
• Russian hackers attacked 39 different states during the 2016 election.
• Trump is considering firing Special Counsel Mueller in a move that would definitely not be to his benefit.
• Jeff Sessions took the stand and said nothing for a few hours about Trump and Russia.
• Mueller is now investigating Trump for possible obstruction of justice.
• Almost 200 Democrats plan to sue Trump over his business ties overseas while as President.
• Trump blocked a vet group that was critical of him on Twitter.
• A gunman opened fire at a baseball practice the Republicans were having in the morning. One rep, Steve Scalise, was critically injured.
• Trump woke up and cried about the Russian allegations again and blames Hillary for some reason.
• Dennis Rodman visits North Korea and gives Kim Jong-Un a copy of Art of the Deal. (OP Note: At this point I feel like my brain is dying and I am stuck in a coma.)
• Jared Kushner's businesses are now part of the investigation by Mueller.
• Trump wakes up and says he is under investigation for firing Comey and accused Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein of causing a witch hunt around hi
• Trump declares he is cancelling Obama's deal with Cuba.
• US shoots down Syrian aircraft for the first time. Russia issues threat that they will treat US-led coalition planes as targets.
• Trump's lawyer goes on Sunday morning talk shows and contradicts his own clients statements.
• Trump has been pushing Republicans for friendlier sanctions against Russia.
• Steve Bannon says the reason Sean Spicer's role has been reduced is due to him getting fatter.
• CIA Director Mike Pompeo kept briefing Flynn despite concerns that he was possibly being blackmailed by Russia.
• Sessions has hired a lawyer for the Russia investigation.
• The Senate's Health Care bill is released and it is pretty much the same as the House bill.
• Trump finally confirms what we all knew, that he never had tapes of his conversations with Comey.
• In a long article, it comes out that Obama weighed through dozens of actions against Russian cyberattacks on the election.
• Trump drives his golf cart on the green like a dumb fat rear end in a top hat.
• The Supreme Court partial reinstates Trump's travel ban, with 90 to 120 day bans on travelers and refugees.
• A Russian official who is making 75k a year has spent almost $8 million on Trump condos in Florida.
• Russia recalls Sergey Kislyak, the main Russian diplomat who has met with Trump and his campaign.
• Trump wakes up and calls Dems "obstructionists" and says it is all Obama's fault that he let Russia hack the election in Trump's favor.
• McConnell delays the health care vote until after the 4th of July.
• Trump wakes up and tweets a bunch of poo poo, including that Amazon needs to start paying their internet tax, which of course doesn't exist.
• Trump wakes up and tweets (see a pattern?) a lot of poo poo about the hosts of Morning Joe for some reason, mostly lashing out against Mika, the woman, saying she had a facelift (she didn't).
• The voter fraud commission asked all 50 states to turn over their voter roll data. So far 24 states, mostly states Trump won in the election, have refused.
• A GOP opposition researcher sought Clinton's e-mails from Russian hackers inferring that he would forward said e-mails to Flynn if he received them.
• Morning Joe hosts claim that Trump tried to blackmail them with a National Enquirer hit piece, which would talk about their affair and that Trump would spike the story if they apologized.

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

GobiasIndustries posted:

lol @ hannity talking about respecting the office

Mustard

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Schnorkles posted:

is this post from 7 months ago

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

bump_fn posted:

has someone gotten a #resist tattoo yet im sure someone has please post it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Squizzle posted:

in the shower i just remembered psalm 82, which starts out something like "elohim sits in the council of the elohim"

its untranslatable w/o taking hard stance on a few diff things and i love it

I know the cool kids hate the ivory tower but Derrida might be of interest to you if you haven't already encountered him bc he's all about the instability of texts and uses the Bible as an example sometimes because, like, you point to something in the Bible (or any text) and say "there, that's the meaning!" and a million contradictions fly in your face like hot dogs. The text is a moving target.

I dunno, ur smart.

• Locked thread