Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

It's weird because that is something I've read about peanut oil but everyone with a peanut allergy seems to have a story about that. Some kid died on a soccer trip at my highschool by eating a doughnut with peanut oil in it, even with his epi pens.

The FDA says "most" people with a peanut allergy can safely eat highly refined peanut oil. I understand that's not comforting.

http://pix11.com/2014/09/18/local-family-thinks-fda-is-nuts-for-not-listing-peanut-oil-as-allergen/

And a couple articles about related studies.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17373969
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7299001

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I've also had a terrible breakout from eating something cooked in peanut oil unknowingly.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
The Football Funhouse › FARTHOUSE 5: - sounds funny but ultimately you just died from your peanut allergy

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Eli Wiggum posted:

The Football Funhouse › FARTHOUSE 5: - sounds funny but ultimately you just died from your peanut allergy

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Dexo posted:

As someone with a peanut allergy who ate a chicken kabob cooked with peanut oil that caused me to have a serious allergic reaction and had me downing benadryl like candy.

This is complete bullshit

Sorry about your lovely genes.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Chichevache posted:

He can't choose those, you, however, chose the Seahawks

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Chichevache posted:

It's really the lovely guidelines for peanut butter that American Pediatrics had until very recently that are to blame.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Febreeze will you draw me

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Like one of your French whores Eli Mannings 😘

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

The Seahawks chose me.

Poor decision either way.

P.s. frank clark> tyreek

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Amy Pole Her posted:

Febreeze will you draw me

Sure :heysexy:

Nude or non nude
Tastefull or shameless

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Chiche rose above his regrettable living situation to make a Good Choice :colbert:

Peanut allergies are a bitch though.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Its Rinaldo posted:

Peanut allergies are for bitches though.

Ftfy

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I found out today my new boss's name is Michael Flynn

:eyepop:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Spoeank posted:

I found out today my new boss's name is Michael Flynn

:eyepop:

When you are federally indicted, can I have your new house?

Its Rinaldo fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Jul 1, 2017

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

learn turkish and ask for bribes

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Its Rinaldo posted:

When you are federally indicted, can I have your new house?

Sure I'll put you in my will :c00l:

Also I thought this was the chat thread

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
lmao

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Spot the hidden football funhouse reference!
http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/jim-irsay-gets-hacked/

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Is it that he posts in the nude at all times? Because that's the way I picture all of TFF

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

Febreeze posted:

Sure :heysexy:

Nude or non nude
Tastefull or shameless

If you ever need a reference for a Lions fan sobbing in a Megatron jersey, let me know

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

I missed your "Let's Watch Baseball" comic. It is great. Truly we are in the blackest months of the calendar.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Chichevache posted:

I missed your "Let's Watch Baseball" comic. It is great. Truly we are in the blackest months of the calendar.

There is always racing

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Flikken posted:

There is always racing

This.

Well, the only race on now is currently being delayed by storms.

Or you can watch people bike in France.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Gig em!

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Ew, grode jar.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

The Grode Jar?

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

ComfyPants posted:

It's in the Draw Play galleries

I wonder about it every year but imagine how the Falcons felt handing out NFC Championship rings this year.

All I can find online are pictures of replicas. As far as I can tell the real ones were buried next to those ET Atari cartridges.

Eifert Posting fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Jul 2, 2017

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Probably still feel better than the Bills handing out their 4th AFCCG ring.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Eifert Posting posted:

I wonder about it every year but imagine how the Falcons felt handing out NFC Championship rings this year.

Most likely they were just a few short.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

re: The Draw Play Podcast

The official Levi's app has free red zone if you're on the wifi and the stadium entertainment does regular fantasy football updates because nobody cares about the niners lol

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Spoeank posted:

re: The Draw Play Podcast

The official Levi's app has free red zone if you're on the wifi and the stadium entertainment does regular fantasy football updates because nobody cares about the niners lol

Is the wifi at the stadium actually good? Seems like it would be a hell of a thing to smoothly handle wifi at a loving stadium during a game, even if only 1/10th of the stands are full because niners lol

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Febreeze posted:

Is the wifi at the stadium actually good? Seems like it would be a hell of a thing to smoothly handle wifi at a loving stadium during a game, even if only 1/10th of the stands are full because niners lol

Its in San Francisco (marginally) if anyone would figure out good stadium Wifi its them

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Febreeze posted:

The wifi was absolute poo poo the first year, just unmitigated garbage. They poured a TON of resources into it and it's really good now.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

No apologies

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/rex-ryan-drops-hot-fire/

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the randaconda don't want none

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
That "I get sprung" panel is prime av material

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Mel Mudkiper posted:

That "I get sprung" panel is prime av material

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
I *think* this is the right thread for this? From the guy who does Breaking Madden, something completely insane and brilliant. Can't wait to see where it goes next. https://www.sbnation.com/a/17776-football/chapter-1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

shirts and skins posted:

I *think* this is the right thread for this? From the guy who does Breaking Madden, something completely insane and brilliant. Can't wait to see where it goes next. https://www.sbnation.com/a/17776-football/chapter-1

Holy poo poo this is magnificent.

• Locked thread