Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I'd rather see Jinder hold the title for 5 straight years than give it back to Randy loving Orton

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Benne posted:

I'd rather see Jinder hold the title for 5 straight years than give it back to Randy loving Orton

same, I would rather that Jinder lost the title to, idk, Lesnar

e: actually, you know what'd be good? Roman beats Lesnar at SS, Lesnar's like 'okay, if Cena's a free agent, then gently caress it, so am I, and I want another title run' and he beats Jinder at, idk, HIAC? and loses the title to, I dunno, Shinsuke Nakamura at Wrestlemania, and they build up to Styles/Nakamura II at Summerslam next year or something like that. I mean, they should do Styles/Nakamura II at Wrestlemania, but Shinsuke needs to get his win back over Brock, so yeah.

e2: I mean ideally Brock should never have another title run after this, but gently caress it, they'll probably go that way or something like it

e3: actually, gently caress that poo poo, Styles should just beat Jinder at HIAC.

Venomous fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Jul 1, 2017

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Chris James 2 posted:

In general I kinda disagree that always losing is better than not being on the card
worked for honma didn't it

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

Aphrodite posted:

Rusev would never work as a face in the WWE today because the only way they know how to do his character is the idiot foreigner.

They already do that as heel but then at least he's allowed to get mad and break people.

I think if they were going to drop the Russian gimmick this would be the time. He has been gone long enough and with Total Divas and Lana transitioning hercharacter it would be the best time. I think Rusev could be a fantastic face since he is incredibly funny and entertaining when he gets the chance to show it off. Granted VKM running the show means he will be doing that gimmick until he is dead.

I must post this incase anyone forgot the single best Rusev moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xp8-NuQPiOo

My girlfriend and I will randomly shout "Happy Father's Day" at each other to this day.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Benne posted:

gently caress right off. Jinder is actively terrible.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

You can't be passively terrible.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Eh, at least Jinder is bad in the funny way. Face Orton is bad in the boring way

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Eh, at least Jinder is bad in the funny way. Face Orton is bad in the boring way

This is very true.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

SamuraiFoochs posted:

He's entertaining, actually.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

tbf he isn't any worse than Diesel or Sid or Vince

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

I hope The Great Khali rips the wall of the Punjabi prison off and kicks Jinders rear end, and then cuts a promo to explain why he did it

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

SamuraiFoochs posted:

For the guy who likes to try to be positive all the time you sure do like making GBS threads over people who like Jinder and his title run.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

jinder is a better champion than ambrose ever was

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Jinder has the look of a champion and the moves of a CAW

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

HerraS posted:

anyone is a better champion than ambrose ever was

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

HerraS posted:

this is one hundred percent true. ambrose doing the naito i dont respect the belt gimmick but also being a bad wrestler with middling charisma is not good

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
wait that was his us title run. i completely forgot that ambrose was world champ.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
Ambrose beat Roman and Seth in the same match!

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Under the vegetable posted:

this is one hundred percent true. ambrose doing the naito i dont respect the belt gimmick but also being a bad wrestler with middling charisma is not good

In what way is Dean a bad wrestler? Dude is great in ring.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

The_Rob posted:

lol

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

The_Rob posted:

As you may recall, Ambrose was never good

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

The_Rob posted:

he gets sloppy and complacent being in the WWE and also he and Dolph had like zero chemistry and wrestle the sameish style that was like one of his big feuds and they were bad

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Where's that gif of Dean failing to take a superkick over a guardrail yet constantly trying to, long enough that even Shane and Bryan in the background are visibly like "wtf"

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

one day dean is gonna fall asleep in the middle of that lariat

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

in general nothing dean does in-ring actually matches up with his character

so you end up with really funny poo poo like an elbow drop delivered to a standing opponent being portrayed as something only a madman would do.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

his character is denim conan obrien so it actually totally fits that he cant wrestle

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012
Ambrose is good and rightfully doesn't give a gently caress about anything.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

SleepCousinDeath posted:

Ambrose is good and rightfully doesn't give a gently caress about anything.

yeah, like having a character, or doing anything but looking like hes going through the motions

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012
Yes, I hope he makes enough money without getting hurt so he can get out of this terrible company.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Dean Ambrose is married to Renee Young. He might not be great in WWE but hes definitely doing great in real life.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I don't think any reasonable person can judge Ambrose for phoning it in after the way they've botched him the last couple years. loving of course he's just cashing his checks, dude wrestles 300 matches a year and is at this point fully aware they completely wasted him when he was at his hottest and they're never gonna seriously push him again.

He is capable of cutting more than one promo and has an expression besides "trying to cut an angry deuce", so he's obviously 200x the champ Jinder ever will be.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

VJeff posted:

He is capable of cutting more than one promo and has an expression besides "trying to cut an angry deuce", so he's obviously 200x the champ Jinder ever will be.

And Jinder has an expression and can cut one promo so he's 200x the champ Roman will ever be.

Therefore, Deano is 4000x the champion that Roman will ever be.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Hmmmmmm.

The math checks out.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Dean has the worst offense on the roster

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Dean has the worst offense on the roster

Actually that's Roman,or jinder.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Was the SHIELD always bad?

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Gatts posted:

Was the SHIELD always bad?

No, Seth was good, Dean was motivated to perform and Roman only had to carry a 3rd of the match. The shield was good.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Yes, I poo poo all over Jinder and people who enjoy his title reign because I literally don't find it even ironically entertaining and it represents everything lovely about who gets pushed in WWE and why. The Jinder Experiment is the one thing I will never find good. Ever.

Not even sorry.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

HerraS posted:

sorry you're dumb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

*beats every other member of the shield multiple times and has good feuds with them and aj styles but is forced to deal with dolph ziggler for a few weeks into summerslam*

"boy that guy sucks, there is absolutely nothing wrong with dolph ziggler"