Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Brunette and has glasses means she wins I'm sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beelerzebub
May 28, 2016

I came here to laugh at you.
You sure you don't mean Instructor Sarah?

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

tocs status: emma is best girl

Shameful

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
i bet you fuckin scrubs hate chie too

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Persona 4 best girl: Rise

ToCS best girl: Alisa

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

the best girl thing is really lame. all girls are good.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

whenever people on sa do the arguing about best girl thing it always reminds of the "how do you do, fellow kids" steve buscemi scene from 30 rock

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

it reminds me of sexism.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

i respect his choice

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

I mean, we can do best boy too, but I thought Kanji and Jusis were such obvious winners that it didn't need saying

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In general I just don't particularly care which fictional character made the average poster horny, gender inclusive

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

My horny level is increased by SaGa Scarlet Grace getting localized so as such I remain an incel eunuch until I'm dead

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

U-DO Burger posted:

I mean, we can do best boy too, but I thought Kanji and Jusis were such obvious winners that it didn't need saying

Kanji rules if you like Yosuke you're basically trash

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

In Training posted:

In general I just don't particularly care which fictional character made the average poster horny, gender inclusive

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

theres a vita in baby driver we're back in the black gang

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Endorph posted:

the best girl thing is really lame. all girls are good.

yeah these convos always turn into a bunch of people going on about how much they hate all of them (their respective favorites excepted) and it sucks

Motto fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Jun 29, 2017

Iskanderson
Apr 16, 2009
So there's a few vn vita games on sale this week, what's good? I love danganronpa and steins gate, and already played and loved Zero Time Dilemma. Also, it the firefly diary game good? What about the indie horror games on sale? Thanks!

Beelerzebub
May 28, 2016

U-DO Burger posted:

Best boys are Kanji and Lloyd Bannings.

BlueSparkDrift
Sep 7, 2011
I think my vita memory card died. When I turned it on earlier it took a long time to get past the playstation logo, and when it did I had nothing. Content manager doesn't recognise there should be a 64GB memeory card installed in the vita, and when I try to format it I get the C2-1282-1 Error.

RIP I guess.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Try to reseat it first to confirm it is as dead as the handheld it inhabits.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

vita means best girl

BlueSparkDrift
Sep 7, 2011

Healbot posted:

Try to reseat it first to confirm it is as dead as the handheld it inhabits.

I tried that a few times earlier but no luck. I'll give it another shot, but it's not looking great, AND I didn't back up any save data like I should have. Awesome.

Good thing vita memory cards are so inexpensive these days right? :shepspends:

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

BlueSparkDrift posted:

I think my vita memory card died. When I turned it on earlier it took a long time to get past the playstation logo, and when it did I had nothing. Content manager doesn't recognise there should be a 64GB memeory card installed in the vita, and when I try to format it I get the C2-1282-1 Error.

RIP I guess.
RIP your wallet anyway

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

BlueSparkDrift posted:

RIP I guess.

Have you tried taking the card out while it's off and putting it back in? For some reason, they can come unseated occasionally, so it might just not be hitting the connectors right. This happened to me before.

AG3
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about spending hundreds of dollars on Mass Effect 2 emoticons and Avatars.

Oven Wrangler

SpacePig posted:

Have you tried taking the card out while it's off and putting it back in? For some reason, they can come unseated occasionally, so it might just not be hitting the connectors right. This happened to me before.

You can try blowing on it too before putting it back in :v:

BlueSparkDrift
Sep 7, 2011
Thanks for the help guys but it looks like it's dead...

...So what's the size most people spring for these days? 32?

Beelerzebub
May 28, 2016

BlueSparkDrift posted:

The larger you get, the more likely it is to fail. I have an 8, and it works fine, but it's a bit small. I've read that 32 and 64 GB cards are exponentially more likely to fail than the smaller ones, so take that as you will.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

My 32 freaked out temporarily recently but it was because I'd just dropped my Vita on the floor...

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

BlueSparkDrift posted:

I work pretty well off of a 16, but if I want more than, like, 1 RPG on my system, I'm kind of out of luck. Outside of that, though, it fits a decent number of games.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

The Japanese 64GB cards are mostly stable and mine has not yet failed in two years. There is also an Asian version going around that has a high failure rate.

BlueSparkDrift
Sep 7, 2011
Alright thanks for the advice guys I'll look at replacing the card or going for something smaller as soon as I get paid. Until then I'll just have to do without.

God if only they didn't use these dumb things, or better yet, let me play certain vita titles on my ps4. That'd at least go towards shutting people up about backwards compatibilty as well.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Is super robot wars v worth giving up all my neat 3.60 home brew emulators to play on the shitter for or nah

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

History Comes Inside! posted:

Is super robot wars v worth giving up all my neat 3.60 home brew emulators to play on the shitter for or nah
You could get it for ps4

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

If I'm gonna drop £50-60 for the privilege I want to play it portably not tied to my sofa.

Remote play doesn't cut it when I'm out of the house.

History Comes Inside! fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Jul 1, 2017

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Aksys just announced they handling the american release of Drive Girls.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Lucky America

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Hey not just that! There's a bunch of otome games coming too! Vita is saved!

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Vita Means Life (Support)

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

the vita never died

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Vita has Pinball Arcade and Parasite Eve 1 so it's basically the perfect system and can never die.