Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

GO ON CHAPO LEBRON

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Internet Webguy posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBfFDTPPlaM

don't turn around
oh oh oh
yeah yeah
die sexmonster's in town
oh oh oh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-bgiiTxhzM

this video is better

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
that feel when kohl is lionized for being in charge of the BRD when the DDR happened to fail.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Ekster posted:

i love the fact that trump is totally cool with saudi arabia and russia and hates everyone else

ya it's almost like trump loves despotism

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

reignofevil posted:

I wonder what Obama did today.

I bet it was fun and carefree.

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

cumshitter posted:

jones doesnt even listen to his lawyer when he says poo poo like "dont say its not a character if you want custody of your kids."

his understanding of law is that if you slap a SATIRE sticker on a tweet it means you cant be sued

which i think is still wrong? i thought parody was protected but satire isnt

nah what he twerted would be fine in any court. insults and jokes are fine, it's only a defamation issue if you spread a lie claiming it to be a fact, and it can be shown to have caused some kind of financial damage to the offended party.

like i could call you a mother fucker and that's fine. i could call your boss and call you a mother fucker and that would also be fine. but if i emailed your boss and attempted to persuade them into believing that you actually had sex with their mother and you got fired for it, then you would have a case against me and i might be found guilty of committing libel

so alex jones covering his fat rear end is just unnecessary cowardice

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Ekster posted:

i love the fact that trump is totally cool with saudi arabia and russia and hates everyone else

well at least being cool with the Saudis is a proud American tradition :patriot::911:

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

:D

I'm so happy for him

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

zeal posted:

satire

Serf posted:

satire

hmmm

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Ekster posted:

They understand the code: if you want Trump to give you whatever you want, offer compliments and signs of approval. Doesn't have to be meaningful or indeed even make sense, but if he feels validated he'll sell the gently caress out to you in a heartbeat.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

salary caps in sport are good

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Jose posted:

salary caps... are good

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/881241337730928640

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

fits my needs posted:

I think this was in Nairobi.

That there wasn't a single obese person in the picture should have tipped people off that it wasn't taken in America.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

look at the loving mess football is because there aren't any salary caps and it would be impossible to implement them now

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Jose posted:

look at the loving mess football is because there aren't any salary caps and it would be impossible to implement them now

you can conceivably balance teams without taking it out on the actual talent though, or at least i bet you can

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Zas posted:

you can conceivably balance teams without taking it out on the actual talent though, or at least i bet you can

hahahahhahaha

taking it out on

haaahahahahah

marmot25
May 16, 2004

Yam Slacker

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

its called conservatism

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

satire!

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Chris James 2 posted:

I'm hype for the next Fall Out Boy album

worse words were never spoken :eek:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHQc8OMhLkG/

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Weeping Wound posted:

worse words were never spoken :eek:

did you look at all those sounding pics?

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Zas posted:

lmao at your communist draft system and lack of promotions

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

:jackbud:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Jose posted:

did you look at all those sounding pics?

I did and it's more "ah c'mon he put it handle in" at this point because it's the weekend

though jeez louise, you did deliver, holy poo poo

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

jBrereton posted:

that feel when kohl is lionized for being in charge of the BRD when the DDR happened to fail.

it was an annoying fad but at least nerds got some exercise

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/submedina/status/880832985800617986

teach your son to groan and your daughter to pink before it's too late

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Weeping Wound posted:

I did and it's more "ah c'mon he put it handle in" at this point because it's the weekend

though jeez louise, you did deliver, holy poo poo

gurf wants us to watch his videos and won't even look at all the sounding pics goons post at him smh

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Trump

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Jose posted:

gurf wants us to watch his videos and won't even look at all the sounding pics goons post at him smh

who the gently caress is gurf

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

also who the gently caress sticks a loving butter knife down their dick jfc i could have done without ever seeing that

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Weeping Wound posted:

who the gently caress is gurf

someone who reregs a million times to post some youtube videos

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

this owns i want some roof goats

probably need to get a roof first :negative:

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Jose posted:

salary caps... are good

Had a funny idea: raise minimum wage not by mandate but by giving companies a significant per-employee tax deduction (fractional for parttime) that is contingent on the highest-paid employee getting no more than 10x(?) the lowest, including indirect compensation such as stocks, private use of company jets, company-owned party mansions for executives, etc. And attempts to cheat by investing company money in businesses they own (or whatev) in order to get around the limit while still claiming the tax credit get an extortionate fine.

Basically to big companies this would be "sure you can have a billion in tax breaks but only if you either pay your slaves better or gently caress the millionaires"

Or a lot of problems could be resolved by punishing white-collar crimes by confiscating a meaningful chunk of the person's wealth&assets. Or just not letting rich people get away with crimes in general. None of which is ever gonna happen because capitalism, but still it was a funny drinking-coffee-while-writing-an-AI-script thought tangent.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I do like that something has made fisting look antique and tame. that's pretty nice. you did it Jose.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
why would anyone look at those pics they were explicitly described and everything

christ goons are dumb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Jose posted:

someone who reregs a million times to post some youtube videos

ah, so some huge GBS retard

• Locked thread