Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

ohhh yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
when was the last time he tweeted like this on a weekend

did his golf get rained out

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
lmao he's not wrong

gregday
May 23, 2003

I still can’t believe he said Mika was bleeding badly from a botched face lift, when in fact that is what happened to him years earlier. There’s projection, and then there’s forgetting which events happened to you vs someone else.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/davedittell/status/880848518780506113

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

reminder that trump thinks this because he only reads the headlines and the parts his henchmen have highlighted for him

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

hell yeah new thread title

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

It is Presidential, by definition. Technically correct, the best kind of correct.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

MaxxBot posted:

lmao he's not wrong

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/881271748280365056

yeah he is
sure, the news media totally hates the free money they make from covering the tweets he shits out. right

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

today i legally changed my name to Buttpoop Poopbutt Butt-butt-butt Butt Poop-Butt

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/Seinfeld2000/status/881282398310158336

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
trump

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Good concert then

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Reality Winner posted:

when was the last time he tweeted like this on a weekend

did his golf get rained out

https://twitter.com/SteveGelbs/status/881277823478108160

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

triple sulk posted:

hell yeah new thread title

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

tacodaemon posted:

today i legally changed my name to Buttpoop Poopbutt Butt-butt-butt Butt Poop-Butt

you're infringing on cumshitter's trademark

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

MaxxBot posted:

lmao he's not wrong

he isn't, CNN has been harping on him all loving week and I only leave it on to keep the dogs calm when I go out so this is it. Everytime I come back or walk by, Trump tweets on CNN. This is what we get in the modern world, we have this rear end in a top hat on spectator mode while media basically gives him the matches to have his little boy revenge fantasy on others and feeding the compulsion.

I say keep at it, doing a real bang up job on reporting and breaking down a smoothbrain's tweet and having him double down even harder instead of what's actually going on in the world :thumbsup:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

I was going to go to the mall but I guess not

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/881273362454118400

this is his pinned tweet now by the way

Pelican Dunderhead
Jun 16, 2010

Ah! Hello Ershin!
Pillbug

watch out for that interstellar camel

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
It's raining on the east coast today so the fat bitch has to hang out with his wife who hates him, so naturally he's spending it on twitter.

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i drove through that storm

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I'm pretty drunk already so is all this Trump stuff ACTUALLY happening while he's like, sitting around listening to a dumbass concert or whatvevv,r or am i just imagining it

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
TRUMP

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

ooo these would be great in the radical centrism thread

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

trump reminds me of a guy in high school who we used to make fun of, but in hindsight he probably had some sort of mental issues, so I feel pretty bad about it looking back.

what I'm saying is, maybe in 20 years we'll realize trump was actually severely retarded and the whole world will feel bad for making fun of him

could u imagine? lmao

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

yo whichever dude on the Crash Bandicoot devteam was in charge of programming the hitboxes on these turtles needs to get fired out of a cannon

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/881281755017355264

lmao I finally realized why this is all so familiar, Trump has the same posting cadence as Chris-chan

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

we elected a President Biff that calls people "loser" over Twitter. Anyone who has a job that has any tangential connection to charity or something meaningful should pull an inverse Atlas Shrugged and go quit to study finance, real estate, or marketing so we can see the world finish going aflame all at once

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

TRUMP

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

SKULL.GIF posted:

because of trump/brexit, this labor pool abruptly dried up, and we are headed towards a big food crisis this autumn

nah, we'll be fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

• Locked thread