Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Captain Invictus posted:

Boy, you're an awful, strange one. :yikes:

(we shouldn't really do this :ssh:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Cumslut1895 posted:

(we shouldn't really do this :ssh:)
Just accept the warm, loving embrace of Undertale and goatmom, everything'll be alright.

remove the L at the end of the filename for huge:

and finally,

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Captain Invictus posted:

Just accept the warm, loving embrace of Undertale and goatmom, everything'll be alright.

and finally,

Come on buddy.... you only just made it out of the Nuremberg trials it's not worth it

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I don't support this fully.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

RareAcumen posted:

He's taunting us by telling us this every time. Thereby informing us that he could do it himself and then timg all of them instead.

Considering people have bitched over people just using timg on larger pictures, there probably some attempt at consideration buried in there, gasping to free itself :v:

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012
Oh my God, just shut the gently caress up about Undertale you creepy assholes and let people post whatever they like in this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

are you equating alt-right with not liking undertale, because if so then call me steve bannon

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

posts whining about undertale fanart are less annoying than undertale fanart because at least theyre shorter

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt9bTW2JvwU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Section Z posted:

Considering people have bitched over people just using timg on larger pictures, there probably some attempt at consideration buried in there, gasping to free itself :v:
I could powerbomb through your tables with untimg'd 4000+ pixel images, but instead, I shrink the really massive ones. Consideration, maybe. But it also generally means you get more Undertale visible as you scroll by.

Cumslut1895 posted:

Come on buddy.... you only just made it out of the Nuremberg trials it's not worth it
friend, your nazi gimmick is not welcome in this day and age where satire is dead.

Scratch-O
Apr 27, 2009

My goodness!

Unironic thank you for actually posting something weird, instead of dunking on people by calling them autistic pedophiles, or Everything That Got Posted On Tumblr's Undertale Tag In The Last Five Minutes Post #6803

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Yeah, everyone knows Overwatch is where it's at:

But everyone knows the real attraction of Overwatch is the 'shipping:

The below is kinda :nws: , so be warned.

Nah, just kidding. Best part of Overwatch is Gremlin D.Va:

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

CommissarMega posted:

Nah, just kidding. Best part of Overwatch is Gremlin D.Va:

This got popular enough to be made into an e-mote.

Which costs 1000 gold, which means people were buying boxes out the backside to get it or enough gold to buy it.

Capitalism!

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.
Remember that poster who was convinced that Gremlin D.va was some kind of racist caricature of Asians? That was bizarre.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Just Offscreen posted:

Remember that poster who was convinced that Gremlin D.va was some kind of racist caricature of Asians? That was bizarre.

Wasn't that in the Overwatch chill thread? Something about her being childish compared to the other characters apparently.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Less bickering about thread content and more contributions please. If Invictus's posts bother you, put him on ignore.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

If it was it got reposted here because I haven't read the Chill thread but I remember that argument.

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

Unlike a certain infamous poster, I have varied and diverse interests, which will not be represented in this post!

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

The Puma Man is the best one. I want that on a t-shirt.

Inferior
Oct 19, 2012

Holy poo poo, Frank Quitely drew Rowsdower?!

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Puma Man looks like his sciatica just went nuts

Peewi
Nov 8, 2012

The current Steam sale has some art with a bunch of video game characters, but to actually see it you need to engage with the sale meta game.

Here are the ones I've got all of the parts for:

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Paladinus posted:

Autistic bleating about gems interspersed with terrible paedo-art. Fanart thread at its finest.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ShadowMar
Mar 2, 2010

HERE IS A
GRAVEYARD
OF YOU!

Peewi posted:

The current Steam sale has some art with a bunch of video game characters, but to actually see it you need to engage with the sale meta game.

im very glad someone at valve is a Car Boys fan.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
captain invictus looks to be a pedophile, his thread that's linked in his title is really creepy: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3568801

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FYTc55nGEI

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

Peewi posted:

I've been playing the hell out of all the games shown here in this image.

THEY KNOW:eek:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

TopHatGenius posted:

I've been playing the hell out of all the games shown here in this image.

THEY KNOW:eek:

I only recognize Fallout and SUPER HOT

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

The opera scene from FF6 was really good.

Source

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
If you go back and replay it i think you'll find that a tiny sprite squawking in MIDI actually isn't all that great.

Scratch-O
Apr 27, 2009

My goodness!

Who What Now posted:

I think the guy with the cross face is the player character in Dead Cells? And the only recent game with a corgi that I can think of is 100ft Robot Golf.

ishikabibble
Jan 21, 2012

Who What Now posted:

Lady with purple hair is from Enter the Gungeon.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

Waffleman_ posted:

Source

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7xFhULStbkQ

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

Scratch-O posted:

I think the guy with the cross face is the player character in Dead Cells? And the only recent game with a corgi that I can think of is 100ft Robot Golf.

Right. SUPER HOT, Fallout, Dead Cells, and Enter the Gungeon.

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

Mighty Dicktron posted:

The Garfield Monstrosity is one of the best bits outta early Mbmbam, though it did come about before their true switch over to being the nicest of all boys.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PExKw38rntw

It's very good
That was hilarious.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Waffleman_ posted:

Source

I always love FF6 fanart since it bridges the gap between the game's bright, cutesy appearance and the janky steampunk nightmare universe expressed in the official concept art/cinematics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGpIWD39Ngw&t=97s

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice

Hogge Wild posted:

captain invictus looks to be a pedophile, his thread that's linked in his title is really creepy: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3568801

(Looks at thread about interesting/obscure series with not a pair of underwear or stupid oversexed design in sight) Hey, I think the guy who posted this wants to literally gently caress children!

Seriously, I know that Goons find it cool to hate on any media to come out of Japan, but imagine what it would be like if someone were to do that sort of leap of reasoning for anything else: 'He likes the Simpsons? Obviously a misogynistic piece of trash because someone in comics can't write a woman who isn't a whore!' Calm down a little and think before you post, even if you don't like Invictus. If nothing else, just put him on ignore, like I did with Paladinus.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Hogge Wild is a sensationalist idiot, what a shocker. Don't let him get to you, just report him for his stupidity and move on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

• Locked thread