Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Wrong thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I love the fact that this could be either 1975 rural Wisconsin or 2017 Bucktown Chicago.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Playa.

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

gently caress

i need to spend the rest of my life gettin on that guys level

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

I'm the possessed guy in the far right corner

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Additionally:

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

you can wash them and use them again. you can. not me, obviously, gross.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Seems like thats a good way to share STD's or infections or something. I mean, sharing a condom with your buddy is one thing, that's just being a good friend, but this?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Solice Kirsk posted:

Seems like thats a good way to share STD's or infections or something. I mean, sharing a condom with your buddy is one thing, that's just being a good friend, but this?

Yeah but when you share a condom with your buddy, your buddy is on the inside of the condom and you are on the outside of the condom. Otherwise it would be gay and yes also unhygienic.

trauma llama
Jun 16, 2015

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

you can wash them and use them again. you can. not me, obviously, gross.

Right?! If she was so excited to be helping the environment she'd be asking to buy other people's used tampons. This is like the creepiest/grimiest version of those extreme couponers just trying to say every single penny.

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

:zaurg:

Switchblade Switcharoo

Solice Kirsk posted:

The cool kids these days are all about Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

As long as she sprays them with Febreze it'll be fine, you big wusses.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Aren't there actual reusable tampons you can buy anyway? Or a tampon alternative that's reusable at least.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

RatHat posted:

Aren't there actual reusable tampons you can buy anyway? Or a tampon alternative that's reusable at least.

Rags?

e: Oh and silicone cups.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
At least the cups usually aren't shared.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

At least the cups usually aren't shared.

That'd be a huge cup and would be really awkward getting both women into the same pair of jeans.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Solice Kirsk posted:

That'd be a huge cup and would be really awkward getting both women into the same pair of jeans.

I don't think you know how a menstrual cup works.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

It's not just like a bowl that hangs beneath them like an oil pan?

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

PCOS Bill posted:

I don't think you know how a menstrual cup works.

I... ugh. I can't believe I have to explain this to an adult. It's like a bucket, catching drips from a leaking ceiling, except in this case the bucket is rubber and the ceiling is many women's vaginas. They pass it around in the washroom, and the last one to use it has to buy drinks for everyone. This is so basic, dude.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Solice Kirsk posted:

It's not just like a bowl that hangs beneath them like an oil pan?

No

cash crab posted:

I... ugh. I can't believe I have to explain this to an adult. It's like a bucket, catching drips from a leaking ceiling, except in this case the bucket is rubber and the ceiling is many women's vaginas. They pass it around in the washroom, and the last one to use it has to buy drinks for everyone. This is so basic, dude.

Nein

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I believe this man is wearing a menstraul cup on his head:

Looks like a cup/bucket to me.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

Has he been loving that same bear for the last 22 years?

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy

Solice Kirsk posted:

Edit: nevermind; your joke was superior

C2C - 2.0 has a new favorite as of 14:28 on Jul 2, 2017

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Solice Kirsk posted:

Looks like a cup/bucket to me.

Yeah, but that's a really old model that they don't use anymore.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I'd assume not. He looks middle aged even in the painting, and who knows how many hundreds of years ago it was painted.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

New Gogol Bordello album art looking good.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

RatHat posted:

Sea sponges. They're not terrible, but you have to sanitize them by boiling, and eventually I got too lazy to keep up with it.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

AlbieQuirky posted:

Sea sponges. They're not terrible, but you have to sanitize them by boiling, and eventually I got too lazy to keep up with it.

There's an old trick that young looking prostitues use to use on stupid clients who wanted virgins. They would soak a sea sponge in blood (ok that part is gross.... who's blood?) insert it then be presented as a virgin by the madam. Dude would get a bit of blood on his ween and go away a happy customer.
Herbert Asbury wrote about it in of his sordid books of underworld life in the 19th and early 20th century.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

money please

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Why bleep out the face but not the name and tattoo?

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Excellent name / content combo

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

dev286
Nov 30, 2006

Let it be all the best.

Enhance!!!

Possible Jersey devil skeleton????

Also, lest we forget:

dev286 has a new favorite as of 00:52 on Jul 3, 2017

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Please, I'm on mobile, someone post that pic of Chris Christie sneaking a Costco sized bag of m&ms during the primaries

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

cash crab posted:

Please, I'm on mobile, someone post that pic of Chris Christie sneaking a Costco sized bag of m&ms during the primaries

This it?

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Wrestlepig has a new favorite as of 01:30 on Jul 3, 2017

genetic_knockout
May 8, 2007

Who's a good boy

dev286 posted:

Also, lest we forget:

Yikes, the rare male cameltoe

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

genetic_knockout posted:

Mammaltoe

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Is he topping up one bag of m&ms with a smaller bag?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

genetic_knockout posted:

Cameltail.

• Locked thread