Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Bert Roberge posted:

It's loving godawful like reality.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevos Setzer
Dec 1, 2004

I can transform, right?

Is this real life?

This needs more love.

Uranium posted:

BY GAWD THAT OFFICE HAD DIGNITY

and finally,

drat, son.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

Hey CNN... pro wrestling isn't real.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
if trimp can take down CNN I think we can call it even

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

I think I might need to give up sleeping, if this is the kind of primo content that I miss

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

TAN SUIT

zakkro
May 29, 2015

https://twitter.com/davidehrlich/status/881510524659408896

Why would you be nostalgic for worse days?

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Anyways donald trump is good now & he can be the head of empire & continue to do whatever hes doing as long as he never stops doing really good tweets.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

also this is 100% Chris-chan poo poo, our president is so mad

Kevos Setzer
Dec 1, 2004

I can transform, right?

slave to my cravings posted:

if trimp can take down CNN I think we can call it even

The funnier timeline is for CNN to take down Trump like this and not some huge breaking story about how he was literally paid by Putin or something.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Joementum posted:

I love that he did the tweet while the Sunday shows are happening so we get stuff like this

https://twitter.com/SimonMaloy/status/881516550993457154

lol I watched this live and literally rofld

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Work Friend Keven posted:

It's as real as boxing and life

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'
something something shakespeare in the park youre all goebbels

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
hm good morning, wonder what donald trump tweeted toda-

what

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Sam Criss sees jemery corbin pogo sticking with nude women at the nude freedom rally in Bonkshire on Pemp, Brookingstone: Ah, the man of the people has arisen... thank god... this is real politics

Sam Criss realizes that donald trump may personally own him or anything he knows or loves on twitter & nothing can stop it: The Dignity Of The Office, Something I Think Is Real, Is Dead.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

change my name posted:

... gently caress that's absolutely some Chris Chan poo poo

zakkro
May 29, 2015

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

i love how the pack of vile ghouls working for trump have to completely obliterate every trace of their dignity to do so

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

So serious question is there a theoretical possibility of a first amendment violation here (perception of threatening the press and its freedoms)? I know nothing's going to happen because that would mean things matter, just in theory.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

i love how the pack of vile ghouls working for trump have to completely obliterate every trace of their dignity to do so

Dignity is also real

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

change my name posted:

it's nice to see that he's finally spending time with his son

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
I dunno where he goes from this but I'm sure he will think of something. Meanwhile I guess we can expect more hastily made Reddit gifs from him.

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Someone correct me but wasn't the "trump" in that move a body double

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

lol

wrap it up fakeuilers

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

a jif?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/NYDailyNews/status/881515303049371653

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

BY GAWD, IS THAT...

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

univbee posted:

So serious question is there a theoretical possibility of a first amendment violation here (perception of threatening the press and its freedoms)? I know nothing's going to happen because that would mean things matter, just in theory.

I don't think first amendment violations are a thing at this point

zakkro
May 29, 2015

"The president wasn't trying to threaten anybody, he just thinks fake violence is funny."

Politics in tyool 2017

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

change my name posted:

BY GAWD, IS THAT...

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Sam Criss sees jemery corbin pogo sticking with nude women at the nude freedom rally in Bonkshire on Pemp, Brookingstone: Ah, the man of the people has arisen... thank god... this is real politics

Sam Criss realizes that donald trump may personally own him or anything he knows or loves on twitter & nothing can stop it: The Dignity Of The Office, Something I Think Is Real, Is Dead.

dumb take

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

zakkro posted:

"The president wasn't trying to threaten anybody, he just thinks fake violence is funny."

Politics in tyool 2017

fake violence is only real when liberals do it and when ed mcmahon died in that car explosion

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Come over here bitch, I'll kick your rear end and make you cry.

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/brianstelter/status/881521068078505985

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

this is the point in Plague Inc where your disease Irony Poisoning has silently infected everyone and you start buying symptoms

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvTNyKIGXiI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

http://i.imgur.com/2lTUOjZ.gifv