Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Firebert posted:

Nunu tilted everyone, Riot legit hotfixed him an hour after contractz played him lmao

hahaha holy poo poo they did

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Schnorkles posted:

hahaha holy poo poo they did

What did they do?

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Tier list joke was funny

wodin
Jul 12, 2001

What do you do with a drunken Viking?

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

What did they do?

Base health regen to 5.5 from 7, Base armor to 23 from 26.83. so he'll take more damage and not regenerate it as quickly.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
c9 you're so loving stupid lol

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

that cody sun/olleh escape was one of the slickest things i've ever seen

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Flipped over to NALCS2 just in time to see a replay of Huhi on ASol getting a quadra. Hmmm!! Hmmmmm!!!!!

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
that shockwave steal was sick

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

lord xmithie...!!

Unscientific
Feb 16, 2014
C9: "Oh it's fine, let them have Sol. What's the worst that could happen?"

"...o-oh"

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
how does xmithie get a 3 man knockup and pobelter gets a 0 man shockwave followup

e: like seriously if he just used it on the 3 people xmithie hit they woulda stomped that fight, kept their base, and then bot inhib would have responded. I dunno how you gently caress up that hard.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

ArbitraryC posted:

how does xmithie get a 3 man knockup and pobelter gets a 0 man shockwave followup

Pobelter was just 100% useless that game, unfortunately. You just cannot poo poo the bed against Bjerg if you're gonna give him Syndra or else the game's probably over.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

eugene park is a nice boy who collapses in a heap if the weight of a game rests on his r key

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

drat Immortals outplayed TSM hard in that 4v5.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Hypocrisy posted:

drat Immortals outplayed TSM hard in that 4v5.

Pobelter and Cody Sun saved the heck out of that fight. That could've been a disaster.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

lol and then immortals just throw for some reason???

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead
I'm gonna say it's probably Flame's fault, since I'm guessing he made that call for Xmithie to come on Gnar and then barely even won the 2v1 and cost them Baron in the process.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

They should have never buffed Gnar.

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead
Immortals will never stop disappointing me

Also the complete dominance of Thresh in both solo queue and competitive really necessitates a substantial nerf, double or even triple the cooldown of lantern and make the shield bigger or something so that it's a hugely important cooldown rather than something you toss out every time your idiot ADC suicides.

Daunte Vicknabb fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Jul 1, 2017

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Vermain posted:

Pobelter was just 100% useless that game, unfortunately. You just cannot poo poo the bed against Bjerg if you're gonna give him Syndra or else the game's probably over.

I normally like pob but like that ori game was disgustingly bad. I recall a fight where they even funneled into the jungle as a freebie 5 man shockwave but pobs just shot it at the front and hit 2 tanks.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

ArbitraryC posted:

Tier list joke was funny

Sneaky
Apollo
Piglet
Cody Sun
Stixxay
Double Lift
Arrow
Altec
Wild Turtle
Keith
Lod

lol

JuniperCake
Jan 26, 2013
I honestly don't think Phreak of all people should be calling other people dumpster fires.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

I cannot wait for the mid lane tier list.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Hypocrisy posted:

I cannot wait for the mid lane tier list.

It's going to be Bjergsen/Jensen/Froggen

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

i know his team doesnt play around him but i am absolutely amazed that keith can keep putting up the performances he does without being replaced

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Team Liquid's great plan of "don't even attempt to deal with splitpushing Kennen and let Froggen farm for free for 3000 years" doesn't appear to have worked well.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Classic Hai.

Classic Dignitas too.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

I can't believe Dig didn't get a single kill.

Balls can still be drat good at Rumble.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Nerf baron recall on Pulsefire Caitlyn so we can see some god drat hats.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Froggen: He's still pretty good.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

henkman posted:

It's going to be Bjergsen/Jensen/Froggen

Sounds about right. Maybe if Ryu was playing like last split he would be in contention. NA midlane pool is hella weak. Only 3 strong players and everyone else is average or below average. Maybe Nisqy if he gets more play time he looked good individually last week.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Kt/skt was not that great. Game 3 was fun though.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

I would like it to not go unnoticed that in game 1 of Echo Fox vs Team Liquid, Keith went 0/0/0 on Tristana. And EF won that game.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

I think Keith ended up going something like 2/0/1 over two games. It felt like he was trying to overcompensate for how bizarrely aggressive he's been previously by just flat out avoiding fights wherever possible. I guess it's better than inting with your Flash every time it's up, but the man's gotta strike a good balance.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Go back to cs is a good balance right.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Don't know how this SKT MVP match ended, but SKT has a really nice faceroll-the-enemy-in-25-minutes comp in game 1. This should be a really fun game to watch.

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos
Xin Zhao got picked in the Brazilian league.

He was 0/3/1 at the time this was posted.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

njsykora posted:

I would like it to not go unnoticed that in game 1 of Echo Fox vs Team Liquid, Keith went 0/0/0 on Tristana. And EF won that game.

That owns

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
window shoppin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug