Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

The media going on a tirade about a stupid tweet is them being ironic right? Like, they know this makes them look exactly like Trump says they look and are joking. Right?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

i would like to emphasize that denald trimp bad, piss tape real, full communism now, bernie would have won.

all that said:

(extremely unreal tournament announcer voice) holy poo poo

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

pro starcraft loser posted:

The media going on a tirade about a stupid tweet is them being ironic right? Like, they know this makes them look exactly like Trump says they look and are joking. Right?!

no they literally believe they are a protected and noble class and completely don't understand that the rise of the internet spells their death as an institution

cable media has existed for less than 40 years, journalism will continue without them

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
ahahaha it's the second lead story on their webpage now

like, they could ignore it and report actual poo poo but they just run with it instead because they are really that dumb

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
https://twitter.com/anirvanghosh/status/881539560898953216

I can't even, hahahahahaha

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Can't wait for Jake Tapper to come on with his very serious, very concerned face and tell us how this is not funny.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

"free press".

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

you are gaslighting me w/this new avatar by posting three times in arow

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

World War Mammories posted:

you are gaslighting me w/this new avatar by posting three times in arow

if you stare into the titty abyss for too long, the titty abyss stares back

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
I'm the most liberal poster itt other than the full communism now guy and I laughed at dat tweet :shobon:

It may be the first time a trump tweet made me laugh on purpose and jfc the media response is pretty embarrassing

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

Like uhh if you wanna say trump is encouraging violence maybe point to the times he literally said to hurt protestors or w/e not the wacky wresting gif of him fake beating someone up goddamn how are they this bad at this

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Wolfsheim posted:

Like uhh if you wanna say trump is encouraging violence maybe point to the times he literally said to hurt protestors or w/e not the wacky wresting gif of him fake beating someone up goddamn how are they this bad at this

They're in a protected class. They're sheltered as gently caress.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup

Man...

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

World War Mammories posted:

i would like to emphasize that denald trimp bad, piss tape real, full communism now, bernie would have won.

all that said:

(extremely unreal tournament announcer voice) holy poo poo

to finish the lay-up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV1fUwKMdAI

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

Like who was the person who still thought decorum was a real thing and this tweet was the tipping point that we will never recover from

Did they just emerge from a coma or what

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
http://i.imgur.com/078aa9j.mp4

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

lmao this is like the end bit bill hicks would do about the ride operators flipping their poo poo. HE CAN'T SAY THAT! HE CAN'T SAY THAT! SOMEONE SHUT HIM UP!

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
"The only lie Donald Trump ever told was when he said I would get sick of winning"
- Brock Lesner

FisheyStix fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Jul 2, 2017

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

"I'm president and they're not"

/creates a division of the military that is literally Space Marines

/post wrestling meme

This is unironically the best reality.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Who here would not gently caress Trump?

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Bert Roberge posted:

Who here would not gently caress Trump?

well he is pretty thicc.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

The White Dragon posted:

well he is pretty thicc.

You'd need a cheek spreader device but I think you could make it happen.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Lol my uncle got colon cancer and suddenly he's not as much of a right wing blowhard as he used to be.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

lol "I want to live!" what is this poo poo?

RedSpider
May 12, 2017

Trump's ability to consistently own the MSM is fascinating. They still don't understand that they are hated even more than Trump.

RedSpider
May 12, 2017

:owned:

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

Bert Roberge posted:

lol "I want to live!" what is this poo poo?

Didn't this literally happen to that angry right wing TV show guy from the 90s

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

https://twitter.com/Bro_Pair/status/881534496885145600

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
Hey, guys, just woke up and gonna have some coffee and a bagel and work on some maps for a game tonight, just thought I'd check on the thre--

*gets Stone Cold Stunnered by spam posts*

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

You guys are right. I hate all of these people far more than I could ever hate Trump.

That's hard to do, but somehow they pull it off.

https://twitter.com/InternetHippo/status/881535519087362048

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Wolfsheim posted:

I'm the most liberal poster itt other than the full communism now guy and I laughed at dat tweet :shobon:

It may be the first time a trump tweet made me laugh on purpose and jfc the media response is pretty embarrassing

I laughed at it too.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
THE TWEET IS NOT FUNNY STOP LAUGHING I'M SERIOUS GUYS Bholder screams again, his lip quivering

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Why do white people have to defend themselves so much?

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Wolfsheim posted:

Didn't this literally happen to that angry right wing TV show guy from the 90s

This literally happened to my uncle, who is a pastor.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

T.S. Smelliot posted:

THE TWEET IS NOT FUNNY STOP LAUGHING I'M SERIOUS GUYS Bholder screams again, his lip quivering

I wish Trump would tweet about me so I could get free publicity

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Bert Roberge posted:

Why do white people have to defend themselves so much?

White people are insecure and fragile. That is what happens when you are raised as a child in the bubble that is suburban white America and then have to set out on your own and experience the actual world and all of its complexities.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

I said come in! posted:

White people are insecure and fragile. That is what happens when you are raised as a child in the bubble that is suburban white America and then have to set out on your own and experience the actual world and all of its complexities.

this is true and then they elect Donald Trump as revenge

fuckin owned lmao

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

T.S. Smelliot posted:

It's really not, especially an hour after the tweet.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Bholder posted:

It's really not, especially an hour after the tweet.

it's actually getting more funny as time passes tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
https://twitter.com/dangermarin/status/881563557615116288

this is it boys, this is the tweet that will destroy him

• Locked thread