Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

mister magpie posted:

i guess le pen winning next time is a forgone conclusion

sshe might be in prison but her hot niece can win in her place

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnlRrxXv-v8

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

you are not the president, anime-poster

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/881583782272303105

BillM is calling a trump tweet silly, the cracks are starting to show

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

But it's important to realize that McConnell knows that what Trump is doing isn't part of a messaging strategy,

The President of the United States of America is tweeting out insults to a woman on TV and her fiancé and the people who voted for him act like it's completely loving normal for a President to do this.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
it owns

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

it's convenient that the more 'patriotic' a protestor is dressed the more i know that they are batshit insane and criminally stupid

this is a universal rule btw

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

radical meme posted:

The President of the United States of America is tweeting out insults to a woman on TV and her fiancé and the people who voted for him act like it's completely loving normal for a President to do this.

duh, when you're president you can do whatever you want

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

do they know this song was written by one of (((those people)))?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Ekster posted:

it's convenient that the more 'patriotic' a protestor is dressed the more i know that they are batshit insane and criminally stupid

this is a universal rule btw
baloogna aint patrionic cuz that cuck duck aint american :911:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://twitter.com/EricSpracklen/status/881581126078218240

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Lastgirl posted:

duh, when you're president you can do whatever you want

i'll marry a goon

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Actually, given further time to reflect, SA forums user Donald J. Trump would probably not place anyone with Ivanka Trump or Ivanka Trump's tits avatars on ignore either.

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

milleniuialllls

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

radical meme posted:

A modern-day president, sure. He sets the standard for normality, in fact.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

"hey there ladies, i voted for a man bragging about sexual assault"

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

remember when trump deliberately made the pepe thinking face while at a summit with national leaders?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/ProudBoysNE/status/881582562770026497

UHURU

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
If Vince McMahon has any business sense he's right now signing The Progressive Liberal to WWE in the hopes that he can convince Trump to hit him with a folding chairs at the next Wrestlemania

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

"They're sending TWO BILLS to be scored by the CBO now" isn't close to making a deal at all, it is in fact a desperate maneuver by McConnell, who had to choose between submitting SOMETHING this weekend, and going with the Trump strategy of "repeal now, replace later."

Remember when everyone lol'd at the house bill getting voted down only to have it come back more cruel than before? McConnell has 200b to play with to get this shitburger passed and I wouldn't put it past him at all to bribe the gently caress out of of some folks just to get it off his plate. Anything that keeps the healthcare bill in the news is a good thing IMO because people need to be fired up about it.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

jBrereton posted:

A modern-day president, sure. He sets the standard for normality, in fact.

we need to change the presidency into an honorary position & let trump keep it forever imo

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

SKULL.GIF posted:

remember when trump deliberately made the pepe thinking face while at a summit with national leaders?

no

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

The Nastier Nate posted:

If Vince McMahon has any business sense he's right now signing The Progressive Liberal to WWE in the hopes that he can convince Trump to hit him with a folding chairs at the next Wrestlemania
BAH GAWD THAT'S RICHARD QUEST'S MUSIC

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

:911:

ohgodwhat
Aug 6, 2005

lol fucken dumb millenials
*is a millenial*

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
American Imbecile Indulges in traditional 4th of July festivities

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

jBrereton posted:

BAH GAWD THAT'S RICHARD QUEST'S MUSIC

did you say dick qwest :q:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
when trump finally leaves office it's gonna be like getting to the end of a really long book series, just like, drat, its over :rip:

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

radical meme posted:

No. They don't. Not a single one of them think it's "normal." A lot of them say it's "acceptable," or "awesome because it triggers libtards" but not "normal." And McConnell knows that if this:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/880737163247267840
Gets crossed with THIS:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/881503147168071680
The Republican Party is absolutely hosed and will be torn apart by a man desperate to be loved who refuses to accept responsibility for anything, who will throw anyone to the wolves, no matter how self-destructive it may be.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

SKULL.GIF posted:

nope :guinness:

it doesnt look like anything to me :geno:

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

TRUMP!!

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

lol what a nerd

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
honk honk

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

that's the trupmp thinky face...

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Homeless Friend posted:

when trump finally leaves office it's gonna be like getting to the end of a really long book series, just like, drat, its over :rip:

The Winds of Winter is never coming out.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

pepe face green
tromp face orange and beautiful

CHECKMATE m8

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
cumpt jronald

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

Homeless Friend posted:

no more weird tweets
just a shame that we need to fight of radiant chutulu monsters after dark because of something trump did

• Locked thread