Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

I said come in! posted:

White people are insecure and fragile. That is what happens when you are raised as a child in the bubble that is suburban white America and then have to set out on your own and experience the actual world and all of its complexities.

"I'm president and they're not".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Bholder posted:

It's really not, especially an hour after the tweet.

Lmao how do you self own this hard

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

Bholder posted:

I begging you all, stop please, I'm on my knees here, my fragile soft non-American body can't handle dunks of this frequency and magnitude

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

This is just immature elemental school shtick, come on!

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Bholder posted:

is elemental school where golems go to learn

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup

VikingSkull posted:

https://twitter.com/dangermarin/status/881563557615116288

this is it boys, this is the tweet that will destroy him

This is what I mean. Who the hell are all these verified peeps? I need to get me a blue tick

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

Bholder posted:

Every morning I wake up and find that the death I have been praying for hasn't come, will never come, I will be forever owned by the president of the United States of America, and so I weep bitter tears into my hands and wail like an injured animal before hiding it behind a paper thin mask of smug superiority. Maybe tonight, I think. If I pray enough, maybe tonight.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

COMRADES posted:

I laughed at it too.

lmao you answered to full communism now guy, you aren't that bad bro

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Bholder posted:

Trump's element is clearly Light.

If using the Chinese system, Metal because gold.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I love the people that come into this thread to lay down some sick burns on white people lol, ya'll are definitely not hateful or prejudiced whatsoever.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
https://twitter.com/BrookeBCNN/status/881522417625161728

oh god my fuckin sides

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)
I hope America burns to the ground, Godspeed President Trump

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
The people that have been calling for Trump's assassination since November '16 are now scared that a wrestling gif will get them killed

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

https://twitter.com/brianstelter/status/881554391538343937

revoke his twitter license!

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

lmao, ya that's not fake or anything at all

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

The people that have been calling for Trump's assassination since November '16 are now scared that a wrestling gif will get them killed

talks up a crazy bernout to shoot up baseball practice full of gop'ers, afraid of the people's elbow

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

I would enjoy Trump nationalizing Twitter in response.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

a bone to pick posted:

I love the people that come into this thread to lay down some sick burns on white people lol, ya'll are definitely not hateful or prejudiced whatsoever.

YOU EAT MAYONAISE WHILE WATCHING NASCAR.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

FuzzySkinner posted:

I don't really like mayo. Like, if I order a sandwich, and it's on there, I'll eat it. but if I made the same sandwich at home, I would not put mayo on it.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Skypie posted:

I don't really like mayo. Like, if I order a sandwich, and it's on there, I'll eat it. but if I made the same sandwich at home, I would not put mayo on it.

I watched the NASCAR race last night.

My favorite drivers are black, hispanic. Mainly because of the amazing trolling potential. (they're actually pretty good too)

I like the fact that the neoconservatives and neoliberals keep showing their true colors to the :911: people.

People can't loving stand them.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

FuzzySkinner posted:

Um, black people really like mayonnaise too though

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

guys stop bholder thinks this is a serious issue

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

FuzzySkinner posted:

I never got the white people eat mayo thing. I'm pretty sure everyone in the universe except me like mayo. Especially the Japanese.

If you wanna see some sick poo poo, watch what a native Japanese guy does with mayo in Japan. It's the kind of poo poo you need set a travel ban for.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
French people loving love mayo

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

a bone to pick posted:

French people loving love mayo

That's because it is good, probably.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

People are dying from lack of healthcare, half the country's poor, and can't find work.

But this is what the media finds important. It's laughable.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

phasmid posted:

That's because it is good, probably.

They did invent it so its not too weird they love it.

Just like Americans and Pizza.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Here's Jimmy Dore making GBS threads on establishment Democrats as usual for snubbing their progressive base, again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH9joDDp-7A

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
Some days getting up and going about your business is hard, but then some days the leader of the free world is posting wrestling GIFs in a catfight with lovely media and it gives me a reason to keep going.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

https://twitter.com/fordm/status/881509792258416640

The cnn wrestling gif tweet is now eternal.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
This isn't even about being presidential anymore. He is using his office to advocate violence against the media. Whether or not he intended it that way is irrelevant. The man is mentally unfit to serve our country and needs to be removed.

Can you imagine if this early into his presidency, Obama had posted a similar video of him beating up a "Fox" guy? One second, Trump is tweeting that he wants to inspire America's children. The next, he's posting this garbage.

Absolutely shameful, I have never been more embarrassed of my government.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

a bone to pick posted:

Here's Jimmy Dore making GBS threads on establishment Democrats as usual for snubbing their progressive base, again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH9joDDp-7A

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable."

I like how all the old school FDR/JFK/RFK democrats would be disgusted by these ghouls right now.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

FuzzySkinner posted:

People are dying from lack of healthcare, half the country's poor, and can't find work.

But this is what the media finds important. It's laughable.

CNN: Trump tweet Trump tweet Trump tweet and we'll be right back after this message with a panel to talk about Trump tweet

*cuts to a string of pharmaceutical ads*

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Sentient Data posted:

This isn't even about being presidential anymore. He is using his office to advocate violence against the media. Whether or not he intended it that way is irrelevant. The man is mentally unfit to serve our country and needs to be removed.

Can you imagine if this early into his presidency, Obama had posted a similar video of him beating up a "Fox" guy? One second, Trump is tweeting that he wants to inspire America's children. The next, he's posting this garbage.

source your quotes

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Sentient Data posted:

Cutting welfare, starting the war on drugs, trying to private social security , and committing war crimes was a-okay though!

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I had prosciutto brie mustard greens panini on a baguette with dill/vinegar/sugar refrigerator pickles on the side. Now I know you're wondering what else? Well a soda. A pineapple soda. Anyway as far as mayo goes I like it on liverwurst sandwich as well as these shrimp tempura onigiri I sometimes get.

This has been another 100% true Duck and Cover post.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
I'll tell you what, covert operations that overthrew democratically elected governments, illegally experimenting on citizens without their knowledge, lying to the UN as cover for a military invasion of a sovereign nation..... all of it pales in comparison to the embarrassment I felt when the President made a shitpost on Twitter

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

VikingSkull posted:

source your quotes

Reddit of course, the bastion of well reasoned posters

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

VikingSkull posted:

I'll tell you what, covert operations that overthrew democratically elected governments, illegally experimenting on citizens without their knowledge, lying to the UN as cover for a military invasion of a sovereign nation..... all of it pales in comparison to the embarrassment I felt when the President made a shitpost on Twitter

Do you think the government controls the price of liverwurst?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

VikingSkull posted:

CNN: Trump tweet Trump tweet Trump tweet and we'll be right back after this message with a panel to talk about Trump tweet

*cuts to a string of pharmaceutical ads*

the media: "Let's talk about RUSSIA! Surely the rubes that live in middle ameirca will care about it!"

middle america: "Dear god. Our water is polluted! Please help us! Please do your job and cover this"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf3gElSFUSY

• Locked thread