Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
lol trumps fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
page 1,000 nerds

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

VikingSkull posted:

fine and dandy even

So dandy, so fine.

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

Yug posted:

lol trumps fine

:master:

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Yug posted:

lol trumps fine

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

VikingSkull posted:

page 1,000 nerds

owned by yug

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
I'm looking forward to this year's Fourth

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Neukoln19 posted:

Wow, 1,000 pages of pro-trump schlock pumped out by the sewerful by closeted white supremacists

Impressif

i love how this thread just makes people run in here full speed into a wall with the exact same poo poo over and over again and think that stealing trevor noah's hot takes verbatim is being clever while bleeding profusely from a head wound

you go, guy. keep on keepin on

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
posting in the 1000th page of this poorly rated thread

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Heaven Spacey posted:

owned by yug

twas an honor

Il Federale
Oct 10, 2012

Trump

Is

Fine

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
i rated the other thread a 1 the other day and it took it from a 5 to a 4 so im pretty sure thats proof that its a completely unused system. right? thats how evidence works? anyways im polishing my nazi regalia and bought a bunch of kekistan fidget spinners from etsy

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

Donnie Four Digits everybody

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

nigga crab pollock posted:

i love how this thread just makes people run in here full speed into a wall with the exact same poo poo over and over again and think that stealing trevor noah's hot takes verbatim is being clever while bleeding profusely from a head wound

Blood coming out of their eyes, blood coming out of their...wherever

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
trump doesnt drink so he would never say "this is a fine wine"

but he would say that about a stream of piss being shot into his mouth from a russian hooker who looks like his eldest daughter, Ivanka

he would say "this piss is mighty fine" between swallows

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Zippy the Bummer posted:

I'm looking forward to this year's Fourth

Let's light off fireworks, Eat Cheesesburgers, Get drunk and tell people to gently caress off. This is America damnit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnchea6LHN0

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Neukoln19 posted:

trump doesnt drink so he would never say "this is a fine wine"

but he would say that about a stream of piss being shot into his mouth from a russian hooker who looks like his eldest daughter, Ivanka

he would say "this piss is mighty fine" between swallows

:jerkbag:

darkhand
Jan 18, 2010

This beard just won't do!
1000% fine

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
posting on page 1000 :getin:

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
someone told me that on the Alex Jones Hour there was a dude who sez that NASA has a child slavery ring on mars

did any of you see this? is it true?

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPXP_GcL6l0

This thread. Hell this county.

" See if I care" should be the 2nd US Motto.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Neukoln19 posted:

someone told me that on the Alex Jones Hour there was a dude who sez that NASA has a child slavery ring on mars

did any of you see this? is it true?

it is.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Yug posted:

lol trumps fine

Excellent we have a winner. Soda, spinner, my little pony or sexy Bastion. I'm hoping you pick sexy Bastion.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 05:57 on Jul 3, 2017

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
it is true that that is something that happened on the Alex Jones Programme, or it is true that there is a child slavery colony on Mars (the red planet)?

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Neukoln19 posted:

it is true that that is something that happened on the Alex Jones Programme, or it is true that there is a child slavery colony on Mars (the red planet)?

Yes.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Neukoln19 posted:

yes

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
THAT MAKES ME SO ANGRY RAAARRRRR

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
i was about to make a long winded post about the level of cosmic irony at play that even god is incapable of not gawking at but i remembered trump's glistening golden visage is president and smiled, knowing that everything will be alright

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
lol
You white boys are so dumb and will suffer so much under trump lmao you think banning will lower taxes on you and raise them on the rich lol owned

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

VikingSkull posted:

so every conservative is terrible and should be murdered, huh

Now you're getting it

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

Neukoln19 posted:

THAT MAKES ME SO ANGRY RAAARRRRR

Do not melt my good man. Instead, smoke weed everyday.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

lol trumps fine

Bernie would have won

Jeb! Is a mess

Nice meltdown

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Bob NewSCART posted:

Now you're getting it

I don't think so, Tim

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005

i was about to make a long winded post about the level of cosmic irony at play that even god is incapable of not gawking at but i remembered trump's glistening golden visage is president and smiled, knowing that everything will be alright

lol it looks like a big fountain of piss is about to rain down on his head

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Credit where credit is due, Trump scaring the news media and causing them to melt down today was pretty funny.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7uScWHcTzk

That reminds me.

Let's all reflect on how badly the two men making fun of Trump in this clip ended up getting owned. To the point where Seth Meyers was CRYING on his tv show the day after the election.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
It's nice to finally feel proud of your president.

God Bless Trump. Truly His hand is at work here.

• Locked thread