Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY

Blue Moonlight posted:

Did she a l w a y s t y p e l i k e t h i s before her schizophrenia manifested?

It seems like it would be annoying, even if you were crazy.

She has a quote "Obama phone" and that's why she says its all hosed up.

She got a new number and started texting me. She hasn't reached quotable yet, but she's almost there, maybe another ignored message away or two.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Has the good doctor helped her?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Based on what he just told us, I'm gonna say no.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Harakiri Potter posted:

She has a quote "Obama phone" and that's why she says its all hosed up.

She got a new number and started texting me. She hasn't reached quotable yet, but she's almost there, maybe another ignored message away or two.

How far away do you reckon she is from leaving animal corpses at your door (again?)

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
harikiri potter is unironically one of the top 3 gbs posters in recent memory. don't stop posting, no matter how cool the casket is

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

purple death ray posted:

Have you ever just replied "who is this?" like on Seinfeld

c a n t s t a n d y a c o s t a n z a

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

Psycho Society posted:

harikiri potter is unironically one of the top 3 gbs posters in recent memory. don't stop posting, no matter how cool the casket is

Who are the other two?

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Jim Barris posted:

Who are the other two?

orkin mang & whoflungpoop, imo

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

Psycho Society posted:

Agreed. Orkin mang is the best.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Psycho Society posted:

yikes

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Jim Barris posted:

Who are the other two?

DGSW and Applewhite

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

DGSW and Applewhite

Applewhite is incredibly boring. Probably some kind of suburban dad type character with mild alcoholism.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Applewhite is a furry but one of the good ones

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Excuse me I don’t think I heard you. What?

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Hello all, I just read this thread start to finish, and all I have to say is

:five: goldmine :five:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Harakiri Potter, bro I just found out about this thread and your posts through PYF and holy poo poo. Your psycho ex sounds amazing and terrifying and I'm just depraved enough that I'd probably hit that... maybe. Does she live in Texas?

Kinda sad there's not more pics of her shoving stuff in her holes, though.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Jim Barris posted:

Agreed. Orkin mang is the best.

Orkin does own.

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

Harakiri Potter, bro I just found out about this thread and your posts through PYF and holy poo poo. Your psycho ex sounds amazing and terrifying and I'm just depraved enough that I'd probably hit that... maybe. Does she live in Texas?

Shut up

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

Orkin does own.

he is the best, just a cool and awesoem guy and I always light up and go "hoh boy" and rub my hands together when I see his avatar because I know I'm in for a quality post.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Minimalist Program posted:

he is the best, just a cool and awesoem guy and I always light up and go "hoh boy" and rub my hands together when I see his avatar because I know I'm in for a quality post.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

Orkin does own.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

what the gently caress is this

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

you made a post about wanting to brutally murder your dad because he didn't feed your dog or something

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Jose posted:

you made a post about wanting to brutally murder your dad because he didn't feed your dog or something

They sound perfect for each other.

Marry the Scarys (to each other)

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

No.

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

then go watch cartoons and stop posting for a little while at least

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Jose posted:

No I made a post about how my dog almost died due to my dad leaving a door open, and how it was only through a series of very unlikely events that we were able to get my dog back safe and sound, and something about I would've hit my dad with a hammer if my dog had died because I really loved that dog and my dad has been lectured about keeping that loving door closed like thousands of times now.

I should probably also add that, before this happened, my family DID actually have a dog die due to my dad being a dumbass (kept taking the dog for walks without a leash, even after we kept telling him not to, until one night she got hit by a truck :().

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

No I made a post about how my dog almost died due to my dad leaving a door open, and how it was only through a series of very unlikely events that we were able to get my dog back safe and sound, and something about I would've hit my dad with a hammer if my dog had died because I really loved that dog and my dad has been lectured about keeping that loving door closed like thousands of times now.

I should probably also add that, before this happened, my family DID actually have a dog die due to my dad being a dumbass (kept taking the dog for walks without a leash, even after we kept telling him not to, until one night she got hit by a truck :().

still not the worst thing your dad has ever done

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
death by hammer would not be the worst way to die. stove me like a whisky barrel, if it comes to that

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I wish I was a quality poster like Orkin Mang.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

I wish I was a quality poster like Orkin Mang.

:chloe:

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

This is what happens when you don't goldmine a good thread soon enough, pyf gets involved and then you get posts like that

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

purple death ray posted:

This is what happens when you don't goldmine a good thread soon enough, pyf gets involved and then you get posts like that

I dunno apparently she's still sending texts so we might get some more.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

I dunno apparently she's still sending texts so we might get some more.

do you JO to those texts?

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Viva Miriya posted:

do you JO to those texts?

No I just think they're funny.

I thought we all thought they were funny.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

gently caress yeah bro

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

wtf is wrong with pyf posters, smdh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Blue Train posted:

wtf is wrong with pyf posters, smdh

"PYF crazy goon ex butthole"

• Locked thread