Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Lol because you apparently can't figure it out, I'm mocking you you sad little bitch

Woe betide.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Imagine being from a country so lovely and sad you lie to the internet about being Australian instead of wherever you're actually from to try and gain credibility lmao

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Remember when rear end virus insisted he was Australian in response to repeated demands he tell us where he was from because he continues to lie about it like the slithering little worm he is lmao he's so ashamed about it on one hand but on the other if he wants his portion of potato gruel today he has to post

I don't understand why you'd want me to go off-topic like that.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

I've laughed so hard I've almost vomited over this white love thing that some people in this thread want.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Imagine being from a country so lovely and sad you lie to the internet about being Australian instead of wherever you're actually from to try and gain credibility lmao

Imagine feigning being this mad about it.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
"m...maybe if I tell them I'm Lithuanian instead of where I'm actually from they'll take me more seriously!" squeals rear end virus as he tries to earn his 2 cent per diem

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

T.S. Smelliot posted:

"m...maybe if I tell them I'm Lithuanian instead of where I'm actually from they'll take me more seriously!" squeals rear end virus as he tries to earn his 2 cent per diem

Who takes what seriously?

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
you really don't like poor countries do you?

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

T.S. Smelliot posted:

From what I understand theperminator is Australian too, like you definitely are and claim to be, can you confirm it is super in fact summer there like this uh, I'm hesitant to use the term man so I'll say thing, says? I mean he posted like a day ago saying "it's the summer season here in Australia" I would kind of be offended personally or weirded out he's being shady as gently caress about his actual identity as it apparently either puts him in hot water with his Shareblue masters or he's that embarrassed about his sad irrelevant little Slavic "country"/russian client state

Hahaha like come on, I got probated for pointing out hilarious meltdowns like this?

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
Trump may be fine but his supporters fly off the loving handle at any wrongthink lololol

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Avirosb posted:

Imagine feigning being this mad about it.

You do seem like a disingenuous little bitch tho. Just sayin

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

You do seem like a disingenuous little bitch tho. Just sayin

If I was a disingenuous little rich bitch, I could run for president :haw:

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Look at that handsome dapper young man walking outside of his modest dwelling.

He'll go places. All the places.

The best places.

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?
Now why did I think this thread was moving so quickly because there were lots of good posts inside

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

Hahaha like come on, I got probated for pointing out hilarious meltdowns like this?

Nah man it's the libs melting down! They're melting down! Not me! I'm not the one melting down! I'm not owned I'm not owned!

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Bob NewSCART posted:

Nah man it's the libs melting down! They're melting down! Not me! I'm not the one melting down! I'm not owned I'm not owned!

You're on the verge of literal hysteria.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

You are really bad at this

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Bholder posted:

You are really bad at this

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

He tells himself gripping his mouse until one of the buttons pops off

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

If being a complete embarrassment and being openly mocked is winning then trumps supporters are some fuckin winners.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Bob NewSCART posted:

trumps supporters are some fuckin winners.

Your words, not mine.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

quick someone report this like Spunk would on the other side.

Oh wait, I'm not sure anyone else is so bitchmade

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Trump would never have a secret identity.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

quick someone report this like Spunk would on the other side.

Oh wait, I'm not sure anyone else is so bitchmade

You're obsessed with me lol

Its okay, I'm used to it from a string of females my entire life

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

But enough about your sisterwives

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

He's bad at winning too

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Mike Pence running around in tights and dance belt? Checks out.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Bert Roberge posted:

White people have feelings.

no we don't, it's an evolutionary trait that held on since our neanderthal ancestors were killing mastadons on a glacier with their bare hands, and it's why we ended up dominating the world

no one can gently caress with our level of savagery

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

VikingSkull posted:

no we don't, it's an evolutionary trait that held on since our neanderthal ancestors were killing mastadons on a glacier with their bare hands, and it's why we ended up dominating the world

no one can gently caress with our level of savagery

A mastodon could take an unarmed person no sweat. Why do you think we invented projectiles?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Avirosb posted:

A mastodon could take an unarmed person no sweat. Why do you think we invented projectiles?

so bitchmade dudes like you could feel safe

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

Heaven Spacey posted:

You're 100% correct, of course - he'd never do anything that could put his companies or brand at serious risk. But if he seriously does try to push a tax hike on the rich through, that'd put him squarely to the left of the DLC wing of the Democratic party, and I have no loving idea how Republicans in Congress would react to it.

He may be an enormous orange clown man and an ultra elite idiot fucker, but if Trump does something good, hell, I'll give him credit. And I would love to see something like that go through. I stand by my assertion that the best thing he's done, besides TPP killing, is getting elected, though.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

FisheyStix posted:

He may be an enormous orange clown man and an ultra elite idiot fucker, but if Trump does something good, hell, I'll give him credit. And I would love to see something like that go through. I stand by my assertion that the best thing he's done, besides TPP killing, is getting elected, though.

So he did nothing.

The only way he can do any good is by complete accident.

In fact this whole "will trump do anything good" sound like "is Trump impeached yet"?

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
Oh yeah, I forgot to add that he drove a bunch of morons totally insane just by existing, thanks for reminding me big B

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Lmfao

stump collector
May 28, 2007
trump trump trump trump

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

stump collector posted:

trump trump trump trump

science rules

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Bholder posted:

He's bad at winning too

Oh look Bholder is back from crying himself to sleep to come embarrass himself some more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Heaven Spacey posted:

You're 100% correct, of course - he'd never do anything that could put his companies or brand at serious risk. But if he seriously does try to push a tax hike on the rich through, that'd put him squarely to the left of the DLC wing of the Democratic party, and I have no loving idea how Republicans in Congress would react to it.

That's when they would all jump on the "Trump is a bad boy who is mentally unfit to be president" train again.

I'm not sure how that hypothetical tax hike would work either. It wouldn't make it through congress, could he just executive order up a tax hike? It sounds very silly.

• Locked thread