Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Agean90 posted:

if it make the dumb chuds that make up the majority of my state stroke out and and die then hail fukken satan

on the contrary they will actually be extremely happy when their rage-votes propel Trump to an easy victory in your state

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

D1Sergo posted:

Get out of here with that medium poo poo loving plebs never learned how to cook a proper steak I bet they don't even deglaze their pans loving swine

I use those ron popiel flavor injectors to fill my steak with ranch and cheddar cheese after cooking to medium-well

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

YoU cAn't RuN a CamPaign On SpitE aLoNe *loses all 3 branches of governmenr*

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

The Muppets On PCP posted:

lol ohio's gonna be lucky to have 13ev after 2030

w/o a brief but sharp revenue spike every four years itll just get worse there too

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

loquacius posted:

on the contrary they will actually be extremely happy when their rage-votes propel Trump to an easy victory in your state

yes as opposed to all the other time the republicans haven't had a easy victory in my state, such as

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

loquacius posted:

c'mon dude barron's gotta be a baron

C'MON dude you're killin' me here

good point :thunk:

SIR BARRON WILLIAM TRUMP, FIRST BARON OF TRUMP TOWER AND MAR-A-LAGO, HEIR TO THE EMPIRE OF AMERICA

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Be sure to take a 15-minute break every hour.

MariusLecter posted:

I use those ron popiel flavor injectors to fill my steak with ranch and cheddar cheese after cooking to medium-well

you're just trying to "trigger" me aren't you

i'm on to you

i won't be triggered!

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Be sure to take a 15-minute break every hour.
gently caress actually I'm really loving triggered over these loving steaks

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/TPM/status/881908936986816512

lord, i dont ask for much but please make the president get in a fight with stephen hawking on this 4th of july weekend

amen

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
lol if you dont think barron is going to be sittin on the iron throne sooner rather than later

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Yes, indeed we are.

it is kinda funny by the next apportionment that we'll have had three elections where michigan had one more electoral vote than north carolina despite having a lower population

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Schnorkles posted:

also recruitments are a really good sign about what the environment looks like and most republican house members are staying put rahter than challenging and that makes me think they think its gonna be a dumpster fire

im too dumb to know what this means please explain

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Agean90 posted:

YoU cAn't RuN a CamPaign On SpitE aLoNe *loses all 3 branches of governmenr*

i get what you're going for but the problem is the left actually cares about things like facts and policy sometimes, they can't get away with the same craven poo poo republicans can because their base actually holds them to some level of standard, even if it's incredibly low

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

Not pictured: fat guy dressed as a centurian shooting himself in the nuts

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

loquacius posted:

wait you're telling me that more people order medium-well than medium-rare :psyduck:

madness

my world is imploding

you live in a steak bubble

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.

Chris James 2 posted:

538 doing the true well-needed research on these times

How Americans Order Their Steak*

*at the steakhouse equivalent of Chilis

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

A Handed Missus posted:

good point :thunk:

SIR BARRON WILLIAM TRUMP, FIRST BARON OF TRUMP TOWER AND MAR-A-LAGO, HEIR TO THE EMPIRE OF AMERICA

trump would never have heirs, because this implies he thinks he could die

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Internet Webguy posted:

https://twitter.com/TPM/status/881908936986816512

lord, i dont ask for much but please make the president get in a fight with stephen hawking on this 4th of july weekend

amen

Hope he does a disabled person impression again

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i still absolutely think trump does not have a will

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Squizzle posted:

w/o a brief but sharp revenue spike every four years itll just get worse there too

on the plus side after 2-3 more cycles they probably won't have to worry any more about being a swing state

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Joementum posted:

anyone who wants trump to stop tweeting is an idiot

Iv been joking about Trump bombing our own forces in Qatar for weeks and its so close to coming true

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

D1Sergo posted:

Get out of here with that medium poo poo loving plebs never learned how to cook a proper steak I bet they don't even deglaze their pans loving swine

lol u med

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Internet Webguy posted:

Global warming is nearly irreversible, according to Cambridge professor and world-renowned scientist Stephen Hawking, who spoke to BBC News about climate change and President Donald Trump this past weekend.

“We are close to the tipping point where global warming becomes irreversible. Trump’s action could push the Earth over the brink, to become like Venus, with a temperature of two hundred and fifty degrees, and raining sulphuric acid,” he said.

VS. no it's all fine

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side
rare, medium-rare, well-done, very well-done, extremely well-done

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Epic High Five posted:

Waters/Franken 2020

Rodger or John?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/darth/status/881727197123272704

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

looks like a vulgar scottish girl

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Chris James 2 posted:

538 doing the true well-needed research on these times

tbf it's not like anyone's going there for a decent steak to begin with

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Meat Elitism

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

I'm 131 year old George Washington still lookin good

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Yinlock posted:

i get what you're going for but the problem is the left actually cares about things like facts and policy sometimes, they can't get away with the same craven poo poo republicans can because their base actually holds them to some level of standard, even if it's incredibly low

I live in a state that's so red that any gains the left will make will start on a local level, which frees me up to not give a poo poo about anything federal or above, so lol if you think I'm not going to threaten to vote for a presidential candidate based solely on how many chuds stroke out cause best case scenario the dems lose by 15 points and all 3 whoppin electoral votes go to a death cult

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Agean90 posted:

yes as opposed to all the other time the republicans haven't had a easy victory in my state, such as

my point is if they beat the tar out of someone they hate they will actually be happier

so maybe focus less on nominating someone non-Democrats hate for extremely short-term spite reasons that will immediately blow up in your face and focus more on winning stuff

because you know as well as I do that when the GOP actually loses an election the chuds stay angry for years

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Bip Roberts posted:

Rodger or John?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnpofBtijF8

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
i;m thinkin about those steaks

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

loquacius posted:

my point is if they beat the tar out of someone they hate they will actually be happier

so maybe focus less on nominating someone non-Democrats hate for extremely short-term spite reasons that will immediately blow up in your face and focus more on winning stuff

because you know as well as I do that when the GOP actually loses an election the chuds stay angry for years

It's true, the best way to win in red districts is by running middle of the road centrists, take for example the stunning wins in

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Yinlock posted:

i still absolutely think trump does not have a will

If he does, I guarantee Melania gets nothing

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Bread Liar

Mayor Dave posted:

i;m thinkin about those steaks

same

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/Independent/status/881889810553724928

lol

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

i was actually kind of impressed with a chain steakhouse a few months ago. ordered a filet rare and it was pretty good, not bad at all for twenty bucks. of course they actually served it close to medium, but apart from that...

wasn't longhorn or outback. something like logan's?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Chris James 2 posted:

If he does, I guarantee Melania gets nothing

in a stunning turn of events it's revealed he left everything to tiffany

• Locked thread