Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Bethamphetamine posted:

What woman doesn't want to sexily lay in the sun on an inflatable tampon?

holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Bethamphetamine posted:

Oh, I'm sorry. Maxi Pad. Forgive me for my geriatric lapse in knowledge of stuff women put in their butts.

Making it worse

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

what if u put a butt in another butt

what then

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/aterkel/status/881955807117627393

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

the original was more amusing???

the poorest person here still has $25K in investment income which means they have like a minimum of half a million invested (probably more i just ran a few income projections on a couple of our accounts around that amount). and thats just int heir post tax earnings, not even including a 401k/IRA which is where most of those deductions would be coming from

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Bethamphetamine posted:

id like to bask in this brief shining moment where i wasn't the dumb one for once

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:hai:

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

owned LIBERALS!!!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Mayor Dave posted:

Making it worse

The President of the United States of America doesn't know where the women are bleeding from, so why should I bother? It's close enough.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Bethamphetamine has never touched a woman.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

drat it I forgot the Catsup.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Bethamphetamine posted:

Oh, I'm sorry. Maxi Pad. Forgive me for my geriatric lapse in knowledge of stuff women put in their butts.

Lol keep going please

e:

Bethamphetamine posted:

The President of the United States of America doesn't know where the women are bleeding from, so why should I bother? It's close enough.

Yeah that's the good stuff

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
mandatory probations for posting on freedom day

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

man, gently caress ketchup

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

The Chapoed Trapping House had a really good point that poo poo like this is the real reason to drink milk

Republicans are either insane or worse, think that they're totally beyond reproach of the voters

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

D1E posted:

Bethamphetamine has never touched a woman.

That's untrue, and I take an odd pride that I've known I was gay from a very young age, but because my family was very, very catholic I still hosed more women than some of the sad sacks you can find on the internet.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Elephanthead posted:

drat it I forgot the Catsup.

Mods

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Andrei Dorkovsky posted:

the charlie gard thing is actually kind of sweet, donald trump finally found another living thing that he can actually feel for, perhaps even love. a diaperfilling baby with significant brain damage

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

Business Gorillas posted:

Republicans are either insane or worse, think that they're totally beyond reproach of the voters

do they have a reason to think otherwise?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Bethamphetamine posted:

im revoking ur nasty woman tag

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

Ages posted:

man, gently caress ketchup

:yeah:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
although stuffing a maxi pad in your butt is VERY nasty

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Bethamphetamine posted:

That's untrue, and I take an odd pride that I've known I was gay from a very young age, but because my family was very, very catholic I still hosed more women than some of the sad sacks you can find on the internet.

Congrats on all the loving of women yet still not knowing what a tampon is.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

donald trmup simply wants to turn the young child from a botchling to a lubberkin

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Bethamphetamine posted:

Bethamphetamine posted:

:radcat:

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

GobiasIndustries posted:

Congrats on all the loving of women yet still not knowing what a tampon is.

I am a product of the public education system of the great state of Florida. I was taught that once a month ladies shove a bunch of stuff into their bits and bobs for a few days and we just don't talk about it outside of implying they are dirty and nasty for doing so.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

https://s1.webmshare.com/jzg7a.webm

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
Ketchup loving SUCKS

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/MrPatriarch10/status/881542868325863425

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Louisgod posted:

Ketchup loving SUCKS

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

lol

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Business Gorillas posted:

The Chapoed Trapping House had a really good point that poo poo like this is the real reason to drink milk

Senator Gardner had armed thugs drag out a disabled woman and arrest her lol

the "limit" for optics keeps stretching and stretching. it's a cliche, but I do not know what the actual limit is now. is it free speech rights being rolled back? imprisoning Muslim Americans? repealing elections?

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Bethamphetamine posted:

I still hosed more women than some of the sad sacks you can find on the internet.

true, a poopsock with a smiley face drawn on it could be a considered a woman, by internet nerd standards

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Louisgod posted:

Ketchup loving SUCKS

I'm usually not a big fan but some restaurants make their own ketchup which tends to be a lot better.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Bethamphetamine posted:

in Florida

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

lol poo poo has always been bad

people are just noticing it now for the first time in their lives

old poli sci rumors and stories pretty much show horrible poo poo all the time

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

that's depressing

Bethamphetamine posted:

I am a product of the public education system of the great state of Florida. I was taught that once a month ladies shove a bunch of stuff into their bits and bobs for a few days and we just don't talk about it outside of implying they are dirty and nasty for doing so.

i like how we're piling on this guy when the predisent thinks blood comes out of women's "whatever" and proudly shitposted last week that he yelled "No!" at a woman bleeding profusely from a facelift.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Nichael posted:

i like how we're piling on this guy when the predisent thinks blood comes out of women's "whatever" and proudly shitposted last week that he yelled "No!" at a woman bleeding profusely from a facelift.

We're goons. We'll pile on anyone and have a short attention span.

• Locked thread