Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

angerbeet posted:

LMAO you are paying a Nazi good money to play candy crush

did gorka ever formally deny being a member of that weird nazi cult thing

Edward (not v) Balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Shugojin posted:

did gorka ever formally deny being a member of that weird nazi cult thing

Edward (not v) Balls

No, on account of totally being a member of a weird Hungarian Nazi cult

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

Epic High Five posted:

Gorka is paid 155k/year for his services to Trump and we don't even know what they are

artisan tweets

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

"Facebook can track your browsing even after you've logged out, judge says"

By the next time someone asks "Why do people hate Zuckerberg?" I'll have forgotten this, I gotta create a dossier folder and save PDFs to remember any of it

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

galenanorth posted:

"So threatening"

rules

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Epic High Five posted:

Gorka is paid 155k/year for his services to Trump and we don't even know what they are

White House tours and sick burnouts, apparently

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Epic High Five posted:

No, on account of totally being a member of a weird Hungarian Nazi cult

okay cool

like denying membership literally has no impact on a person who is not a member

and he hasn't denied it

cool, cool

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I don't get OwlTrend 2017 but I am enjoying it

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

emfive posted:

Like, you'd think (if you spent the time to contemplate it) that the system that processes your credit card transactions at the gas station or grocery store or whatever would be able to identify every single transaction. I mean, all it would take is a number, and computers can deal with huge numbers, so that should be easy.

Nope.

Sometimes the gas station flunky gets impatient and sends your data in two or three times. Most times duplicate transactions get deleted systemically, but not always. When I worked for a bank, every day at two, we'd get a list of duplicate transactions that had to be deleted manually, especially after a big data breach that saw loads of card cancellations.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
gorka denied it, but it was a weird non-denial denial where he said he never went through their official initiation or something

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

angerbeet posted:

I don't get OwlTrend 2017 but I am enjoying it

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

zeal posted:

what is a DrG exactly

Doctor of Gorka?

he insists that people call him Dr Gorka despite having a fake phd

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

"Not giving a gently caress."

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Mysterious!

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
yes, there are replies complaining that he's white

https://twitter.com/GermanyinUSA/status/881935986837606401

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
Dang right (there's) Goulash

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

that gorka still works in the white house and spicer saw 0 repercussions from holocaust centers should tell you just how hosed up things are

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Fireworks start and 10 seconds later Sam casually strolls into my room like all he wants is a belly rub. Yeah okay buddy let's pretend you aren't terrified of them as you refuse to leave my side for the rest of the night

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

at least everyone in the gwb admin were smart enough to hide their neo nazi tendencies

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Gorka is next level stupid which makes his insistence on being called Dr even funnier.

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

galenanorth posted:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
I still highly recommend checking out Gorka's list of twitter follows

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Joementum posted:

I guess people just insert "king" when they read Martin Luther. I almost did just now.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

I stepped on my yellow lab retriever's paw once in the middle of the night on the way to the bathroom and I felt like complete poo poo for a couple days and I still remember that sound that I never want to hear again.

Mike Huckabee's large son wanted to hear that sound x100 and tortured a dog to death and definitely had an erection while he murdered a dog slowly just to listen to it die. And then-Governor of Arkansas Mike Huckabee tried to cover up his serial killer son's heinous crimes because he didn't think it was a big deal.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

GobiasIndustries posted:

Gorka is next level stupid which makes his insistence on being called Dr even funnier.

Didn't he just fall upwards basically.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

galenanorth posted:

All it needs is a caption about not talking to me before my coffee, and this image is ready for primetime in your aunt's Facebook.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Bethamphetamine posted:

I stepped on my yellow lab retriever's paw once in the middle of the night on the way to the bathroom and I felt like complete poo poo for a couple days and I still remember that sound that I never want to hear again.

Mike Huckabee's large son wanted to hear that sound x100 and tortured a dog to death and definitely had an erection while he murdered a dog slowly just to listen to it die. And then-Governor of Arkansas Mike Huckabee tried to cover up his serial killer son's heinous crimes because he didn't think it was a big deal.

Our current governor is going to have to step up his game, all he does is get his son's DUIs to disappear and that's a fair ways off from dog torture

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SILvPVVAhBo

Only a few fireworks tonight. still early though.

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Annual Prophet posted:

christie will consume the request in its entirety with one powerful upward arc of his gaping, quivering, salivating maw, then dive back into the ground and excrete it as a pre spice mass

May his passage cleanse the world

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

GORKAAAAAAA

D O R K Y
Sep 1, 2001

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Joementum posted:

Here I baste, I can do no other.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Joementum posted:

there are really people in the mentions trying to oppression olympics 500 year old beefs

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

what kind of owl is this???

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Does that book he's holding have any of his quotes on the nature of Jews?

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

Wet owl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

so like the underlying meaning of the "snowflake" insults is that you should never try to make children feel good about themselves when you can instead belittle them and make them feel as worthless as a right-wing pundit, right?

• Locked thread