Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

Evil Agita posted:

Olenna is cool as gently caress but as for the rest of what you said I can only assume you are a chick or a gay dude because lol (but yeah their acting sucks)

Danny's slave girl is way hotter than the sand snakes.

Did Grey Worm have eunuch sex with her yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Evil Agita posted:

Olenna is cool as gently caress but as for the rest of what you said I can only assume you are a chick or a gay dude because lol (but yeah their acting sucks)

I kinda wish I could lez out to titty snake cause im sure it must make dorne scenes bearable

Randarkman posted:

Danny's slave girl is way hotter than the sand snakes.

Did Grey Worm have eunuch sex with her yet?
It'd be easier to lez out to her cause she has really pretty hair :3: in the trailer it looks like she's taking his shirt off so maybe they worked out the mechanics

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

whoflungpoop posted:

I kinda wish I could lez out to titty snake cause im sure it must make dorne scenes bearable

It'd be easier to lez out to her cause she has really pretty hair :3: in the trailer it looks like she's taking his shirt off so maybe they worked out the mechanics

I'm sure they can figure something out.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:

whoflungpoop posted:

It does not. Like, Bad Pussy showed her tits for a second and they were amazing which was good but then there's all the rest of the Dorne poo poo which is not her showing her boobs.

At this point Cersei is my GoT waifu because she's like soft butch now and it owns.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
I miss Cersei long hair. IMO she was 100x hotter with it. This is a divisive opinion.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:

Glenn Quebec posted:

I miss Cersei long hair. IMO she was 100x hotter with it. This is a divisive opinion.

She was technically prettier with the long hair, yes. But I find her sexier with the short hair and spiked leather gown because she looks gay but not too gay which is good to me.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

HoAssHo posted:

It does not. Like, Bad Pussy showed her tits for a second and they were amazing which was good but then there's all the rest of the Dorne poo poo which is not her showing her boobs.

At this point Cersei is my GoT waifu because she's like soft butch now and it owns.

Gotta say i did find the scene with Cersei getting ready to torture shame nun strangely alluring

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Shame nun is hot.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Solice Kirsk posted:

Shame nun is hot.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
Can someone explain what clegane bowl is? Hound and mountain beef or some poo poo? Did hound die or did he end up coming back? I watched the last season while high and forgot

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Fan hopes of a Clegane fight.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

The series ended at red wedding. Everything else is just fan fiction.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Glenn Quebec posted:

Look at this guy who never saw Dredd

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

Bacontotem posted:

The series ended at red wedding. Everything else is just fan fiction.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Look at this guy who never saw Dredd

Dredd was just a weak rear end version of The Raid.

They're both awesome though.

galumphing lummox
Aug 30, 2006

hey, does the king return this season?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Which king?

galumphing lummox
Aug 30, 2006

i don' tknow, that's what one of the movies is called, return of the king. so does he return or what??

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Don't tihnk he ever left.

galumphing lummox
Aug 30, 2006

what a twist!

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Solice Kirsk posted:

Dredd was just a weak rear end version of The Raid.

They're both awesome though.

weird. i like dredd but i think the raid is wack. hmmm

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

its back bitches!!!

edit: its not back.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
I hope the dragons finally actually do something cool. I've been waiting for a dragon to tear poo poo up for like seven years now.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
I remember when Jon Snow died the first time, a couple came into my work and they were like "we just watched Game of Thrones" and the bitch was crying, it owned bones

At the same time it was the signal to gtfo of watching this lovely show

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

cool new Polack jokes posted:

I remember when Jon Snow died the first time, a couple came into my work and they were like "we just watched Game of Thrones" and the bitch was crying, it owned bones

I lolled at all the spoiler meltdowns such as spoiler banner ad.

People are really emotional about getting spoilers about their fav plot related rape show.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Game of Thrones is by far my favourite show about rape

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

What about Saved by the Bell?

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
I prefer irreversible.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

I wanna laught but I might do the same when my fave chars die, minus the whole going out to buy a consolation slurpee

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

I'll be stoked when varys dies and we can finally see his flippers

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Solice Kirsk posted:

What about Saved by the Bell?

Screech paid the iron price

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I hope a giant steps on some more people

font color sea
Jan 23, 2017

Expelliarmus!

lol people actually thought Jon Snu-Snu is dead. just lol

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Things I want to see in this season:

Dany pegging Jon Snow

A dragon eating some guy, real nasty like

Arya hooking up with the fat guy

Tormunds huge hog

Cersei launching green fire nukes at the white walkers, with like, catapults and poo poo

Cersei pegging Jamie

Varys winning and looking smug. as. gently caress.

The white walker king in a drawn out fist fight with John Snow, a la the famous fight in "They Live"

Jason Statham

A giant punching a dragon

Littlefinger killing someone by stabbing them with his littlefinger

Gary Oldman

Very little screentime for bad actress and character, Sansa. Unless she's murdering people

Minorkos
Feb 20, 2010

i must admit i'm a little curious how they're going to explain cersei nuking half the capital and getting away with it too

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK

Minorkos posted:

i must admit i'm a little curious how they're going to explain cersei nuking half the capital and getting away with it too

False flag. It was them filthy Dorns.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Generally speaking, after a king or queen has nuked away all her opposition, there's no one left to oppose her

for they got nuked away, you see

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
the opposition, that is

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Cersei did nothing wrong. It was the gods who smote the sparrows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
The Sparrows didn't like drinking or loving so yeah, Cersei was pretty much objectively right in nuking them. I hope she wins the game of thrones.