Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

386-SX 25Mhz VGA posted:

it means gay, it's code for human being

e: just realized how difficult it is to type "human being" in 2017 compared to ten years ago

But being gay is not a bad thing, that is like calling me a cracker or a capitalist, or libtard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Ok I don't

What

I mean I get that they don't want us to

But why would they

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i lust for maga death

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Knowing - truly knowing - that he's issuing these statements without talking to any of our ally countries or to our state department just makes everything great.

Super great stuff happening all the time.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

attack japan lol

japans choice:

A) side with America
B) side with North Korea
C) invade Manchuria

zakkro
May 29, 2015

BiohazrD posted:

I pray for death

Then have I got news for you!!

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,

Elephanthead posted:

But being gay is not a bad thing, that is like calling me a cracker or a capitalist, or libtard.
it's a bad thing to the people who are using it that way. it's essentially like calling calling somebody queer in the most literal sense

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

386-SX 25Mhz VGA posted:

it means gay, it's code for human being

e: just realized how difficult it is to type "human being" in 2017 compared to ten years ago

yeah those old keyboards with the raised buttons really ah forget it i'm abandoning this joke

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

today is the dya donlad turmp finanly baecomae peroiajeont

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
:thunk: perhaps if I tweet this China will do exactly what I want

China: lolololol

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bethamphetamine posted:

I stepped on my yellow lab retriever's paw once in the middle of the night on the way to the bathroom and I felt like complete poo poo for a couple days and I still remember that sound that I never want to hear again.

Mike Huckabee's large son wanted to hear that sound x100 and tortured a dog to death and definitely had an erection while he murdered a dog slowly just to listen to it die. And then-Governor of Arkansas Mike Huckabee tried to cover up his serial killer son's heinous crimes because he didn't think it was a big deal.

:smith:

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

...why is attack japan even an option on that poll

Why does it have so much support?

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Inspector Hound posted:

Ok I don't

What

I mean I get that they don't want us to

But why would they

probably because someone swooping in and nuking your neighbor without even asking your opinion is a really lovely thing to have happen

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Bethamphetamine posted:

Knowing - truly knowing - that he's issuing these statements without talking to any of our ally countries or to our state department just makes everything great.

Super great stuff happening all the time.

the fact he's bitching about it on twitter shows how powerless he is though, he only does this poo poo when nobody will let him play

so yes super great

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

wow uh lol I mean logically it checks out, a lot of them have family there but

lmao good luck rex

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Epic High Five posted:

Hello, sorry about your/our fate

I'm in Bloomington now but was an Indy native previously. I have no idea what goes on north of Anderson tbh and even that far I don't like to venture

I'm a transplant from Florida (the part that's essentially an honorary part of the South) working there on contract in Warsaw and commuting from Fort Wayne (because they ran out of room in town to house people). I don't know if the move is an improvement (the food variety is 100% worse I think)

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Yinlock posted:

apparently they'd do that in any case though

check this out

ur gonna die

I'm 100% right in this prediction :smugbert:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Johnny Joestar posted:

probably because someone swooping in and nuking your neighbor is a really lovely thing to have happen

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 24 days!

Trump should do this just for the off chance Korea attacks Japan.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
lol hey remember when diplomats and governments had to really psychoanalyze each others leaders and guess what they're intentions are and do massive amounts of research before they can figure out what the president of the US actually is thinking of doing foreign policy wise?

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

triple sulk posted:

i lust for maga death

https://twitter.com/DougUpgraves/status/795886665130610688

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

extremely confused as to why south korea don't want nuclear war

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

I respect that the Koreans are still ~20% pro 'whatever happens gently caress Japan though'

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Al-Saqr posted:

lol hey remember when diplomats and governments had to really psychoanalyze each others leaders and guess what they're intentions are and do massive amounts of research before they can figure out what the president of the US actually is thinking of doing foreign policy wise?

No

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Michael Bayleaf posted:

attack japan lol

japans choice:

A) side with America
B) side with North Korea
C) invade Manchuria

Japan: CcccCCcccccCCc c cc cc c cccc

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Grem posted:

Trump should do this just for the off chance Korea attacks Japan.

Whoa man I want to kill all anime as much as the next person but this is a bit extreme

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

i bought a case of heineken because i thought i would be in the mood for heineken, but after my first sip, i realize i am definitely not in the mood for heineken

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

im the 21.2% of south koreans who want to gently caress up japan for no reason

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

journalist twitter

still shook

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/882064819167391744

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Yinlock posted:

extremely confused as to why south korea don't want nuclear war

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Al-Saqr posted:

lol hey remember

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Addamere posted:

i mean japan is notoriously assholish so maybe not no reason

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Addamere posted:

I wouldn't say NO reason.

edit: Japan didn't get a civil defense warning about this missile that splashed down inside the EEZ either so I guess what the defense ministry said a while ago was not for real.

Samurai Sanders has issued a correction as of 03:39 on Jul 4, 2017

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,
true story

a relative I met for lunch the other day spent five minutes talking about a crazy man wanting to nuke korea, it took me that long to realize he was talking about kim jong un instead of trump

the 1975 vintage "they're so crazy they might use nukes" meme as a way to arbitrarily dehumanize the right's boogeymen is alive and well in 2017

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Chokes McGee posted:

Japan: CcccCCcccccCCc c cc cc c cccc

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

http://i.imgur.com/dwOcEZx.mp4

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

lol this country is so dumb i wish i could go back in time and suplex 10-year-old me for thinking the bad stuff mostly ended during the civil rights era

at least teenage me knew things were pretty hosed up in the present, after they discontinued 3d doritos

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

galenanorth posted:

I sent Trump this with the caption "OWL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR NEXT TWEET"

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SizzlingUniqueAmericanpainthorse-mobile.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

folks

trump still has harassin women on his mind

• Locked thread