Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

zeal posted:

wait what happened to break frankey muniz's brain

his dad started selling meth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Nichael posted:

The Baked Alaska dude is from southern California? How does that area ever produce alt-right cucks like him and Miller?

orange county

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
the title....

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

Bethamphetamine posted:

Considering what his large son did to the adorable innocent dog, I don't think that's a good thing to search for.

you clearly havent seen what im talking about

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i bought a bunch of those dea patches including the chapo one

you can make them into refrigerato magnets real easy with a $5 roll of magnetic tape from yoru local staples

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Jazerus posted:

orange county

Yeah but I would think they'd be the near extinct "moderate" Republican, not the alt right shitlord species.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

holy gently caress i thought i was mad when the borg assimilated captain picard but now they got the kool aid man?!

t h i s a g g r e s s i o n w i l l n o t s t a n d

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Nichael posted:

The Baked Alaska dude is from southern California? How does that area ever produce alt-right cucks like him and Miller?

maybe we should reopen the nature vs nurture debate

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Sweet Bro And Hella Midas

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Southern California - Sex due to crippling personality disorders = alt right Nazi???

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
i was at a restaurant today and my dad ordered the "California Reuben" and asked the waiter "is that the one with the fruits and nuts :smug:" and she just went "no" while I wished for death

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

don't doxx my cat's secret strategies

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

no war yet
https://twitter.com/AP/status/882126322071425025

north korea just braggin right now

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Stefan Prodan posted:

i was at a restaurant today and my dad ordered the "California Reuben" and asked the waiter "is that the one with the fruits and nuts :smug:" and she just went "no" while I wished for death

why were you disappointed that it was filled with weed

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Stefan Prodan posted:

I am incredibly thankful that my parents hate Republicans because these horror stories are depressing.

TwoStepBoog posted:

no war yet

does this guy have anything better to do with his life?!?

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Stefan Prodan posted:

"heh owned libtards :smug:"
"okay well it's been great being out with you dad but you're a complete embarassment so cya"
"Heh, another owned libtard. All of you owned. OWNED!... owned... so lonely"

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
yeah i can't tell him that he is very depressed and he would prob do a suicide

i tried making fun of his jokes once a long time ago and he took it very uh not-well

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

i used to work at an office that was right next to marilyn monroes grave

it was behind a parking structure shared by several office buildings and i had no idea it was there for years until i was going to my car to smoke up and a tourist asked me where it was. you had to walk past the parking ticket booth to get there, it didnt even have its own entrance

it is an amazingly lovely graveyard smaller maybe 1/16th the size of a football field

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
I have more respecct for kim jong un than donald trump

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
he's ruling his country, at least, he doesnt play golf

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Kurtofan posted:

I have more respecct for kim jong un than donald trump

he's a tough cookie

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Stefan Prodan posted:

ron paul was right

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

Gams for m i l e s !

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

shogineko! a very cute cat

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

TwoStepBoog posted:

no war yet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3gJ2XUZQ4o

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
he really has the worst dad jokes of all time

he very frequently, if the waiter asks if we want water, tells the waiter he wants "diet water" and waits for them to laugh

but then there's just

the infinitely long silence

and the void

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

is there a guide on how to play chinese chess because i have no idea what the gently caress im doing when i play this in yakuza 0

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

cumshitter posted:

quote="Rah!" post="474022001"]
wow i didnt know they had ice cream stores

IN HELL

its iScream MORON
[/quote]

YOURE NOT MY REAL DAD

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lamo @ nukes

J. P. Beagley
Apr 11, 2008

https://twitter.com/ArmsControlWonk/status/882128939224662017

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

TwoStepBoog posted:

no war yet

I realize our entire government is completely nonfunctional right now but I would not suggest NK hit Alaska with a missile unless they really, really don't want to exist on the map any more because the one thing we do have is a whole lot of weapons and generals with basically free range to do whatever they want

now whatever would come out of that will be our downfall, prolly china going :catstare:. And it's super unlikely any incidents happen if Russia and NK are colluding since Trump is Putin's puppet

but if kim jong un is huffing enough of his own farts to launch any sort of attack on the US, even if it is Alaska, it's gonna end poorly and quickly

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

SKULL.GIF posted:

no one itt is doing this and they won't unless/until actual launches happen

*missile explodes somewhere*

"oh poo poo oh poo poo oh poo poo what kind of hot takes have we made about this"

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

cumshitter posted:

you scream moron when you come or when he comes, right before you poo poo it back on him?
[quote]

when i make love to slow adults im slow, patient, and accomodating and iensure they are never self conscious about their affliction

:same:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

why do you post scary things that want to eat squirrels so much is not very nice

no way brad owls are cool

why do u like scary things that bury innocent acorns alive, deaf to their panicked screams

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Chokes McGee posted:

I realize our entire government is completely nonfunctional right now but I would not suggest NK hit Alaska with a missile unless they really, really don't want to exist on the map any more because the one thing we do have is a whole lot of weapons and generals with basically free range to do whatever they want

now whatever would come out of that will be our downfall, prolly china going :catstare:. And it's super unlikely any incidents happen if Russia and NK are colluding since Trump is Putin's puppet

but if kim jong un is huffing enough of his own farts to launch any sort of attack on the US, even if it is Alaska, it's gonna end poorly and quickly

if NK launched something onto US soil we'd just as likely get another tweet from donald trump that china and japan should do something about it maybe

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Kurtofan posted:

he's ruling his country, at least, he doesnt play golf

Why play golf when you shoot a hole in one every time?

Kim and Trump on a course would be the most hilarious meeting of legendarily lazy cheaters

Who would cheat more?
Who would be laziest?
Who would lie the most?

The sport truly starts when the cameras begin to film.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
plot twist they actually become best friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Office Pig posted:

if NK launched something onto US soil we'd just as likely get another tweet from donald trump that china and japan should do something about it maybe

if there's one thing I trust it's the US military's lust for non-white blood regardless of who pretends to hold the reigns

• Locked thread