Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

I did a thing posted:

:siren: chris christie is a piece of poo poo :siren:

was good in blade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

pretty funny that the symbol for the primacy of free market heath care is a baby with the most preexisting condition ever.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

maybe he can build a bridge to a clothing store and buy a different loving outfit

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

look at me, i'm mark zuckerberg and i have been wearing the same clothes for 10 years!

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

I mean aside from mortality but we all bear that particular cross.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

cumshitter posted:

Boom. Boom. The Mary Jane. Cadillac tumbleweed.

Gettting high as hell with my friend Sean Trell: Smoke that tumble weed.

tell us a story cumshitter

something involving some celebrity you've met

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

If I wake up tomorrow and several major cities haven't been destroyed in a nuclear exchange with North Korea I'm going to be just a tiny bit disappointed.

orange sky
May 7, 2007

"oh but just look at him, he's always talking"

*is actually screaming about the hellish, searing pain of its own existence caused by only having half a brain*

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Rah! posted:

look at me, i'm mark zuckerberg and i have been wearing the same clothes for 10 years!

No! I don't want to look at him.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Dolash posted:

If I wake up tomorrow and several major cities haven't been destroyed in a nuclear exchange with North Korea I'm going to be just a tiny bit disappointed.

welcome to my world :(

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Zuck! is a MESS

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

orange sky posted:

Reminds me of the parents that decided to try and make a microcephalic baby last for as long as possible all while ignoring his obvious suffering

was that the baby that didn't have a brain, aside from the poo poo that controls breathing and whatnot? Like the head was a big skin-covered crater above the eyebrows, that the parents kept hidden under a hat, while insisting that there was a cure

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Dolash posted:

~the morning is young yet, friend~

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Baloogan posted:

welcome to my world :(

are sewers built to double as shelters for nuclear winter?

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

Salt Fish posted:

*that reprogramming scene from a clockwork orange only its zuckerbergs eternal vacation slideshow*

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Salt Fish posted:

ok

yeah me neither

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Rah! posted:

was that the baby that didn't have a brain, aside from the poo poo that controls breathing and whatnot? Like the head was a big skin-covered crater above the eyebrows, that the parents kept hidden under a hat, while insisting that there was a cure

no that's anencephaly, microcephaly gives you the preternatural ability to cosplay zippy the pinhead

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

Rah! posted:

no that was anencephaly, microcephaly is different

e:GODDAMMIT

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Rah! posted:

maybe he can build a bridge to a clothing store and buy a different loving outfit

whats wrong with wearing tight shirts to try to hide the fact that you're basically a skeleton

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Rah! posted:

Salt Fish posted:

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Rah! posted:

https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Myah_Walker

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

quote:

Twenty Reasons to Think Twice About Aborting a Baby With Anencephaly -lifenews.com

murder is too sweet

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

I did a thing posted:

are sewers built to double as shelters for nuclear winter?

ive seen storm drains that i wouldn't mind moving into, and peeps living in them
but during fallout, well, the fallout would washout into the storm drains and that would do it to ya

orange sky
May 7, 2007

FourLeaf posted:

Stop being pendants, I was wrong gently caress

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

fits my needs posted:

(drat check out that dude on the right's fivehead godamn)

this reminds me that facebook had some kind of ping pong initiative that was supposed to promote gender balance somehow and that facebook is loving retarded

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Booyah- posted:

this reminds me that facebook had some kind of ping pong initiative that was supposed to promote gender balance somehow and that facebook is loving retarded

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

orange sky posted:

Stop being pendants, I was wrong gently caress

welcome to my world

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
f'real tho don't gis anencephaly if you don't feel like delving into the dingy grottos of the stillborn frogmen

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

lol

ZUCKED AGAIN

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

finished is better than perfect :smug: :thunk:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Bethamphetamine posted:

It's cool and good that the US government wants to kill (((gay jews))) more than any other admin in living memory, but all their dogwhistles in their toolboxes kill rural whites so much more before they even begin to target gay jews.

They want to not kill their demographic, but their demographic wants to die so badly and painfully.

actually they extremely want to kill their demographic

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

yeah that's the one i was thinking of

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

the gop are too dumb to realize that the dumbest, whitest poors are their biggest asset

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

gently caress

a

zuck

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/cnni/status/882154789307637760

dragon rising

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

I did a thing posted:

gently caress

a

zuck

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Office Pig posted:

no that's anencephaly, microcephaly gives you the preternatural ability to cosplay zippy the pinhead

FourLeaf posted:

oh ok

also i'm pretty sure tormp has PISScephaly lmbo

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

I did a thing posted:

tell us a story cumshitter

something involving some celebrity you've met

ive met a bunch of celibriies. theyre very boring

i met ed bagely jr. once

he told me he used to drink a handle of vodka a day

i told him, "I just tripped on LSD for the first time a few weeks ago"

Ed Bagley said: "Nice."

I said the same

for ttwo years after everyone i knew through through fams would make sure to stop by me and say, "OH MAN, I FEEL SO HIGH RIGHT NOW. LIKE IM ON LSD. IF ONLY SOMEONE WERE SELLING LSD RIGHT NOW, I WOULD BUY IT."

i took note, and now im making money off it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Rah! posted:

hi mark me too

• Locked thread