Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

njsykora posted:

Sejuani, Maokai and Zac got reworks very recently, Urgot and Azir are apparently next in line for reworks.

someone fax riot and tell them not to rework urgot unless it is a graphical retouch because he is fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?

pog boyfriend posted:

someone fax riot and tell them not to rework urgot unless it is a graphical retouch because he is fine

way too loving late dude

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

I know it's a very minor accomplishment in the grand scheme of things, but I'm starting to get over years and years of crippling anxiety, which has finally enabled me to play Ranked for the first time since about the start of Season 2 without triggering a panic attack. Got placed Silver III and am looking forwards to slowly scaling the ladder. :unsmith:

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Vermain posted:

I know it's a very minor accomplishment in the grand scheme of things, but I'm starting to get over years and years of crippling anxiety, which has finally enabled me to play Ranked for the first time since about the start of Season 2 without triggering a panic attack. Got placed Silver III and am looking forwards to slowly scaling the ladder. :unsmith:

Same but I still have crippling anxiety.

TheAnomaly
Feb 20, 2003

rabidsquid posted:

that was actually written by f scott fitzgerald, andy kaufman was a professional wrestler who was the undisputed womens champion

inter-continental inter-gender champion.

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011
I AM A TERRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Please Condescend to me like this again.

Oh yeah condescend to me ALL DAY condescend daddy.

Annie went AFK and we still managed to pull out a W. They are right though, their Bugman was the weak link on that team.

Kindred is cool and good. I think I will play them primarily for a bit, see how that goes.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Rygar201 posted:

Annie went AFK and we still managed to pull out a W. They are right though, their Bugman was the weak link on that team.

Kindred is cool and good. I think I will play them primarily for a bit, see how that goes.

try shiv over rfc and get ie before BC depending on how tanky they are

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

I was wrong. Don't waste your time with Janna and relying on garbage teammates. Just play corki and roam

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Methanar posted:

I was wrong. Don't waste your time with Janna and relying on garbage teammates. Just play corki and roam

hey nice scoreboard

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TplL-G-qbww

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Methanar posted:

Corker Minion

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
That's not the right corki build

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

This vid was the concept document for Kled.

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
so who's moving to king of glory? lol is OLD HAT

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Is that one of those mobile MOBAs I see constantly advertised?

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
yeah. it's also a tencent title, very similar to lol. but instead of 100 million players a month it apparently has 50 million a day (in china). i only heard about it because they recently limited playtime for children

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

all of these heroes of newerth clones suck apple dick except league of legends and maybe dota 2 anyway. although i will admit that i want to play 300 heroes

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
have you tried mobile legends: bang bang?

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Just played with this guy

https://www.op.gg/summoner/userName=%EC%82%AC%EC%9D%B4%EC%98%A8%EB%AF%B8%EB%93%9C

His name translates literally to "Sion Mid" and he did just that

Went 10/0 in lane versus Xerath and had his team asking to report the Xerath player 9x at the end of the game

Was a beautiful thing

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
did he scream xerath to death?

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Thank loving god I wasn't on the other side of this duo queue

https://www.op.gg/summoner/userName=lunaritz
https://www.op.gg/summoner/userName=%EB%B0%94%ED%85%80%EB%98%A5

:thunk:

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.

gently caress those shitheads

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Yeah but at the same time I've been on the receiving end of those kinds of duos probably just as much as I've been matched with them and I'll probably meet them again in the future and get buttfucked

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

CERTIFIED PRE OWNED TESLA OWNER

Teikanmi posted:

Yeah but at the same time I've been on the receiving end of those kinds of duos probably just as much as I've been matched with them and I'll probably meet them again in the future and get buttfucked
Statistically those duo queues are more likely to be on the enemy team, because one slot on your team is taken up by you :)

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Yeah so gently caress the other team

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
https://www.overclock3d.net/news/software/riot_games_increases_league_of_legends_pricing_by_20_in_the_uk/1

Phone posting, sorry for the huge link. The tldr is riot is increasing the cost of RP by 20% in the UK, citing brexit as the reason.

gently caress me and gently caress brexit basically.

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011
I AM A TERRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Please Condescend to me like this again.

Oh yeah condescend to me ALL DAY condescend daddy.

David Cameron hosed you limeys sideways with that one, yeah

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
hhahahahahaha gently caress tories

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Just you wait until trump signs an executive order requiring all NA players to reach mastery 6 with yasuo before they can play any other champs

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Anyone else ran into the Kayle top + Yi jungle combo? Kayle going full support build + windspeaker and Yi takes Rift herald then they just dive top nonstop.

Fortunately we won vs them because our eve managed to cheese Yi at his blue lvl3 and put him behind but it was close. Kayle just rushed ardent censor/knight vow to buff Yi and ulted him always.

They had like 85-90% winrate in plat3.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

I ran into that combo fairly recently while filling Support, our top laner DC'd after the 4th time they got tower dove.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Yeah it's a well known Chinese boosting technique

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Teikanmi posted:

Why not just do it in normal games if you find yourself in top or jungle and the opposite is willing to do the thing?

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Teikanmi posted:

Yeah a large part of the reason it does so well is because it's masters/challenger players doing it in gold/plat

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

henkman posted:

Yeah a large part of the reason it does so well is because it's masters/challenger players doing it in gold/plat

Methanar posted:

ArbitraryC posted:

The best way to win games is by being better than everyone else
Yes I agree.

:thunk: nah man its gotta mean kayle is op and its time to yi :getin:

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Well, Kayle has had a really high winrate in top lane for a while now and her putting her ult on yi to let him do stupid poo poo is a good combo. But unless you totally outclass your opponents skill wise why build ardent censor on her instead of just usual Kayle poo poo

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

henkman posted:

Well, Kayle has had a really high winrate in top lane for a while now and her putting her ult on yi to let him do stupid poo poo is a good combo. But unless you totally outclass your opponents skill wise why build ardent censor on her instead of just usual Kayle poo poo

Kayle has had a really high win rate as long as I've played the game. I can't think of a time when she's been bad but like...nobody plays her.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
Kayle is dead.

don't do this to me

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Addamere posted:

Why not just do it in normal games if you find yourself in top or jungle and the opposite is willing to do the thing?

I don't think you quite understand the concept of boosting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Teikanmi posted:

I don't think you quite understand the concept of boosting

Is that something like elo hell? Sorry, my knowledge of the League community starts and stops with this thread.

• Locked thread