Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

im gonna mega baldy mcbirdman and thats it, cos i have noone else to spend my shadowrun bios on so its gonna be these guys

lovin that rey mysterio is mental as anything cos i have a double mental obelisk i been sad that ill never get ot use on anyone but now i can!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

quote:

4. Epic Quest: Rise of the X-Men has been improved. Tracking Missions will now allow you to use Clear Tickets to clear immediately.

Yessssss

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

omg i didnt see that

that fuckin OWNS

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

I need 220 Gorgon bios to have all the Inhumans 6*'ed so I would respectfully request that NM delay this patch for about a week for me so I can finish out that branch of special missions. TIA.

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012

NmareBfly posted:

I need 220 Gorgon bios to have all the Inhumans 6*'ed so I would respectfully request that NM delay this patch for about a week for me so I can finish out that branch of special missions. TIA.

I'm in nearly the same boat, well gorgon at least almost being done, but bring on the sinister 6!!

All villians with some drat good looking leadership? gently caress to the yeah. Looks like some of my roster is staying at 4 star a while longer
All my special missions, all my sl bio's to these bad rear end mother fuckas

Real question is who to drop a mega t2 on?

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

https://twitter.com/magicChopstick/status/800761926196162560

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Tiny Chalupa posted:

I'm in nearly the same boat, well gorgon at least almost being done, but bring on the sinister 6!!

All villians with some drat good looking leadership? gently caress to the yeah. Looks like some of my roster is staying at 4 star a while longer
All my special missions, all my sl bio's to these bad rear end mother fuckas

Real question is who to drop a mega t2 on?

Vulture for the mega. Since he will be a harder farm.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
I look at Rhino's skills and all I can think is "man this would be better if it was :itjb:" but really, wouldn't most characters be better if they were :itjb:?

poo poo the game would be better if it was Juggernaut: Future Fight. Empty quote this for truth.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I'm going to be fighting the urge to buy Anti-Venom. Disappointed in the Spider-Man uni.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

The Dave posted:

I'm going to be fighting the urge to buy Anti-Venom. Disappointed in the Spider-Man uni.

Car. Pendulum. :colbert:

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

DEATH WISH AT 120 DECIBELS

The Dave posted:

Why would you be fighting that urge

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
where the gently caress are my villains netmarbu

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Keke you would do this to us!!!!!!!!!!

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
Alright my game plan is throw the 250 some fist bio's i got at Rhino and run his missions
Unlock sandman and mega 6 him
Vulture mega 6 as well

After Rhino i kinda really am digging mysterio. Yeah i got a lot of strong blast but he looks bad rear end
Kraven last :(

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

im gonna mega birdman, get kevin j anderson and reyrey, then lars ulrich, curt hennig, and then lastly paul giamatti

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯
Did y'all not see Kraven shooting lazers out of his nips?!?! Literally everything else in life can wait

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

punchymcpunch posted:

im gonna mega birdman, get kevin j anderson and reyrey, then lars ulrich, curt hennig, and then lastly paul giamatti

my first step is mega mr. mom, then astronaut jones and lizzy maguire.

dunno whos next but been thinkin bout thos lazer nips

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Cool Kids Club Soda posted:

Did y'all not see Kraven shooting lazers out of his nips?!?! Literally everything else in life can wait

Laser Nips is getting the 6* asap. I mean, he has fudging laser nips!!

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
Game up, everything is glorious.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

omg all the animations for everyone but vulture are incredible but vulture is still ok

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
Yeah gangster as gently caress
Mysterio and Sandman already 6 star. Vulture tomorrow

Realized i have enough crystals to get all 3 costumes AND 315 bio's for any of the sinister 6.....so....i could tier 2 one of them.
Need to figure out which one. I have so many blast but drat if mysterio t2 doesn't seem really good

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

New patch rules. Loving it.

Alliance chat is busted for me so using discord. Hope it gets fixed.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Yeah it seems to be busted for me and greywords too.

Join the discord! theres never been a better time!!!!!!!!

https://discord.gg/2HkNXzx

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Can't use the daily selectors on Birdman FYI.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

yeah he's nearly-paywall like gwen p o'ool

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

he really needs a move that summons a buncha clones and a move that blocks damage by putting a silver tray under his jacket

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I think I'm focusing on Lizard first.

I totally didn't realize how much more excited I am about the Spiderman rogues than say the New Avengers. Also given they didn't introduce a native T2 like Dormy/Odin/Thanos, and Jean has her own upgrade path, I feel I have the green light to dump all the BAM I've been hording on Dormy. (He's better to go with than Thanos, right?)

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

The Dave posted:

I totally didn't realize how much more excited I am about the Spiderman rogues than say the New Avengers. Also given they didn't introduce a native T2 like Dormy/Odin/Thanos, and Jean has her own upgrade path, I feel I have the green light to dump all the BAM I've been hording on Dormy. (He's better to go with than Thanos, right?)

Get both Dormammu and Thanos. That's what I'm doing.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

The Dave posted:

get odin first if you don't have him. but yeah, doormat is way better than thomas

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

fart simpson posted:

Get both Dormammu and Thanos. That's what I'm doing.

Well I just want to dump all my resources into 60ing one of them at a time.

Ramadu posted:

get odin first if you don't have him. but yeah, doormat is way better than thomas

Yeah I got 420ed Odin and he's the bomb

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
Not sure about birdman but Spiderman and venom-mans costumes are top tier. Spiderman even gets an iframe on all his attacks

From the new characters, my vote goes to Mystery man because he is hella fun to play.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Stunt Rock posted:

Why would you be fighting that urge

Great question, purchased.

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Let's go do some hero shit!

Did anyone else notice that the new Quest Pack gives a Mega 6* Uniform Rank Up Ticket?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

FireWorksWell posted:

Did anyone else notice that the new Quest Pack gives a Mega 6* Uniform Rank Up Ticket?

yes and i also noticed that that loving rules and is great

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

The Dave posted:

Well I just want to dump all my resources into 60ing one of them at a time.

Yeah I got 420ed Odin and he's the bomb

That's what I did too. I finished Dormammu a few weeks back and now Thanos is 5 stars

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!
Seconding odin.

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

It's really annoying how the first time you go through new missions in this game there are these weird pauses that interrupt the grinding where you have to mash on 'skip' because the game is trying to read you someone's fanfiction. Don't you know I'm on a 20 minute timer here, game?

Also I got mysterio from my daily bio draw. :toot:

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Quite a few undocumented model changes in this update

CYCLOPS BULGE NERF IS REAL

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE

WHAT THE gently caress

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

they just drained the swamp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
So, apart from the husbando-factor. Do we know whom of these new chars that are good, yet? Who to T2 first etc.