Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
https://twitter.com/LizardRumsfeld/status/882370485979316225

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

dk2m posted:

from what i've read, 4chan has turned on donald a long time ago, especially once he started working with establishment Rs.

the donald recently took down their subreddit because of some drama, they migrated to Voat, which home to the 4chan/8chan crowd and got laughed out of the site. so they had to open up their subreddit again

this poo poo is loving fascinating to me, because you can straight up trace the origins of so much disinformation from 8chan all the way down to reddit. i'd say they are much closely aligned to anarchy and breaking the system, but the weird worshipping of donny is definitely only a reddit thing

It's pretty interesting to me too. I feel like a lot of users of 4chan, reddit, and even 8chan aren't terribly different from myself in terms of demographics, and it's weird/scary to me that they nevertheless have such radically (and vile) different views on politics. I guess 4chan is more wedded to the pure irony for irony's sake, and 8chan is the irony overloading into Nazism? While Reddit is just hopeless?

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

:same:

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Vertical Lime posted:

https://twitter.com/Walldo/status/882344790376894465

snowflake

how much is he gonna be excommunicated by those who loved his work

im permabanned poster niggerstomper58. i first started reading fyad when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "irony" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "friend of the family balls" and "i love making GBS threads inside friend of the family assholes" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "ironic" style of fyad humor was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" fyad to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

slouch posted:

he made the same claim about the weather during his inauguration. that it stopped raining for his speech. it was visibly raining during his speech, but he said that it was not raining.

no pee precipitated on potus

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

what, ya thought the son of Fred Christ couldn't stop the rain?? :chaostrump:

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Nichael posted:

It's pretty interesting to me too. I feel like a lot of users of 4chan, reddit, and even 8chan aren't terribly different from myself in terms of demographics, and it's weird/scary to me that they nevertheless have such radically (and vile) different views on politics. I guess 4chan is more wedded to the pure irony for irony's sake, and 8chan is the irony overloading into Nazism? While Reddit is just hopeless?

Irony has never been real, they're all just assholes with the minimum amount of awareness required to know that they're assholes.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

"I have not got a clue about Springsteen's politics, if any, but flags get waved at his concerts while he sings songs about hard times. He is no whiner, and the recitation of closed factories and other problems always seems punctuated by a grand, cheerful affirmation: 'Born in the U.S.A.!'" -- George F. Will, after attending a Springsteen show in 1984

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

he has dementia lol

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

i sure am glad we got the pee babby who is scared of steps and clearly has crippling dementia instead of the old woman who got overheated once

what's funniest is biden and sanders despite being older than both of them have much more S T A M I N A

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

welp wasn’t going to sleep tonight anyways

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

all this winning got him tuckered out

he's tired from it

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Nichael posted:

he has dementia lol

Come on, you can't blame a man for not realizing that the car at the immediate base of AF1's stairs is meant for him to sit inside. Stairs are very taxing and scary, and Trump was opening and closing his butthole mouth for some reason as he was descending. Nobody reports on how complicated things are for Trump. fake news is pathetic.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

here's an article about a third-grade girl named Espn

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/882376581112635392

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

we have the president we deserve

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

what in the world.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

lol id kill to be a train worm

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Can't wait for the Ripped From the Headlines episode of SVU about all the elder abuse Trump is enduring behind the scenes.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump

Truancy-Bot
May 9, 2012

eat a dick, truancy-bot

This is some Dougie Jones poo poo right here

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

juche avocado posted:

lol id kill to be a train worm

i think you mean train centipede

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

trump!

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

proof of god happy birthday america

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

CAN HE JUST FALL DOWN THE STAIRS ONCE

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

tacodaemon posted:

the thing that sucks about laws is that it's probably impossible to make this illegal (ignoring Constitutionality)

trying to legally define and codify the concept of "names children shouldn't have"

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

tacodaemon posted:

"Fun fact: people born in Oregon are three times more likely to become cult-leaders, so the odds were stacked against CheEspn all along."

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

tacodaemon posted:

well, i guess that's better than being named after a sonic oc :shrug:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

????????????????????

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
sweet, nuclear death is back on for today! :unsmith:

https://twitter.com/dhookstead/status/882347317713674240

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

At what point does this become undeniable dementia?

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
happy 4th of july

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAEmjW9J3_o

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

TRUMP

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

please fulfill your one true promise donny

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
oh cool we’re having a war?

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Yinlock posted:

GOP "Extremely Concerned" As Trump Opens First Church Of Trump

Paul Ryan: "hey he's new to this whole living god thing, we should give him a break"

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Bethamphetamine posted:

Come on, you can't blame a man for not realizing that the car at the immediate base of AF1's stairs is meant for him to sit inside. Stairs are very taxing and scary, and Trump was opening and closing his butthole mouth for some reason as he was descending. Nobody reports on how complicated things are for Trump. fake news is pathetic.

oh my god, that is oddly nauseating

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Are north Koreans included in the travel ban

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

I lust for the sweet embrace of death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005