Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
A one-armed Pole takes the job of a native Englishman and does a better job than the Englishman. Surprise?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CratSock
Aug 5, 2004

Sock Wielding Assassin

double post

CratSock fucked around with this message at 18:07 on Jul 4, 2017

CratSock
Aug 5, 2004

Sock Wielding Assassin

I don't know what happened to my post...

How many one-armed Poles does it take to return to F1 after a 6 year absence and contend for the WDC? :thejoke:

I don't think I'm taking the rumors of his return too seriously, but it would be great to see Bobby K back in F1, especially if it means one less Stroll/Palmer disgracing the sport.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Get rid of Stroll, bring us a Pole

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
At this point I'm waiting for Prost to snap and drag him out of the car before quali and give it a go himself.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

http://sniffpetrol.com/2017/07/04/fia-decides-vettel-punishment/#.WVtfScaZPVo

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

CratSock posted:

I don't know what happened to my post...

How many one-armed Poles does it take to return to F1 after a 6 year absence and contend for the WDC? :thejoke:

I don't think I'm taking the rumors of his return too seriously, but it would be great to see Bobby K back in F1, especially if it means one less Stroll/Palmer disgracing the sport.

Why would they get rid of podium finisher Lance Stroll and not one of those guys who hasn't even gotten close in 3 years like Marcus Ericsson or Fernando Alonso

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

Actually, http://sniffpetrol.com/2017/06/27/yea-i-murdered-a-homeless-guy-so-what-by-sebastian-vettel/#.WVvaDcb5yZg

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Sounds like the Tour de France takes safety and intentionally running into competitors a lot more seriously than the FIA.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

Criminal violence against British sportspeople is reaching such levels that even the French can't deny it: http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/other-sports/cycling/peter-sagan-kicked-tour-de-10737870

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

learnincurve posted:

At this point I'm waiting for Prost to snap and drag him out of the car before quali and give it a go himself.

:fap:

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Prost coming back to finally get a Renault WDC/WCC 35 years later :cumpolice::siren:

aequalis
Aug 11, 2010

Fernando is smugger than you. Can you confirm you understand that message?
So this anti-Hillary, pro gay-bashing, lunatic signs off his youtube videos with his own name, while wearing a balaclava to hide his identity. This would have to be the most :tinfoil: thing ever.

Oh wait hold on....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhGEV5D5l6k

I take it all back, this guy is clearly the second coming and the Lord has bestowed upon him gifts which we cannot comprehend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpCqSubVjhs

Nando-bot confirmed!

e: "OKAY THIS IS MY LAST SENNA VIDEO ABOUT HIS MURDER EVER, I'M DONE WITH THIS YOU GUYS"
:makes another Senna video a year later:

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Please don't doxx Wirth, he's a thread gem. Tia

AgentJotun
Nov 1, 2007
The best thing to come out of Seb's non punishment is Joes award having a bit of a meltdown.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Isn't Joesaward always having a meltdown? stop loving reading his poo poo you idiots

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Norns posted:

Isn't Joesaward always having a meltdown? stop loving reading his poo poo you idiots

It's this, but also people can't stop looking at trainwrecks in general.

AgentJotun
Nov 1, 2007
The comments section is pretty fun, especially when joes award does one of his super arrogant 5 word responses.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Norns posted:

He basically has bitched that Ferrari don't talk to him or his blog friends all year and they were definitely going to get what is coming to them for doing so one of these days, then said Seb was definitely going to eat a race ban and it was because Ferrari wouldn't talk to him or his blog friends. And then Seb gets off with a warning. I do not have enough lol's in the world for Joesaward and will continue reading.

ImplicitAssembler
Jan 24, 2013

Oh boy, does he get upset if you accuse him of being biased :D.

McGuinty
Feb 11, 2008

Where's the nearest golf course? I have to shit.
I'm very glad to see that all of the post-Baku insanity has brought back my favorite poo poo poster oliwan, who originated the "Stroll fucks his sister" thing.

This is the post that most of you deserve.

Also saw the Cavendish thing live, that was pretty blatant but hardly the worst thing I've seen happen on the Tour.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

poty posted:

Criminal violence against British sportspeople is reaching such levels that even the French can't deny it: http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/other-sports/cycling/peter-sagan-kicked-tour-de-10737870

Good

poty
Jun 21, 2008

If Nadal starts randomly whacking Our Murray with his racket in the middle of their Wimbledon match you'll know I'm right

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

djokovic is tennis' true coward

cgfreak
Jan 2, 2013
No it's definitely the Spanish dope cheat Nadal.

Also gently caress Cavendish, Sagan did nothing wrong

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
lmao who the gently caress did this?

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

God drat. This thread is brutal. :stare:

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
At least they kept it centred for the sake of my avatar OCD.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Can we get a Joes Award flair for Worst Thread posting?

e: I'm excited about the Bobby Kube return but... Schumacher sucked hard when he came back to F1 after even less time away. Is there any chance of him actually being on pace with Hulkenberg?

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

NtotheTC posted:

Can we get a Joes Award flair for Worst Thread posting?

e: I'm excited about the Bobby Kube return but... Schumacher sucked hard when he came back to F1 after even less time away. Is there any chance of him actually being on pace with Hulkenberg?

I'd imagine absolutely none, at least consistently. The only returnees I can think of that did good were Lauda and Prost. Lauda's was most impressive imo, Prost was only away from a year and he was one of, if not the best drivers of his time.

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:

Theophany posted:

I'd imagine absolutely none, at least consistently. The only returnees I can think of that did good were Lauda and Prost. Lauda's was most impressive imo, Prost was only away from a year and he was one of, if not the best drivers of his time.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Gotta admit, Lotus Kimi did pretty drat well.

cgfreak
Jan 2, 2013
It doesn't matter how slow he will be because it's literally impossible to be slower than Palmer

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Dammit I forgot Kimi :(

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Am I the only one that remembers Lauda claiming he could still easily race an F1 car when he was working with, I think, Jaguar? He promptly spun the car multiple times during his lap.

Edit: 2002, after claiming that F1 cars were so easy to race these days that anyone could do it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLLDWnJEUfQ

Custard Undies fucked around with this message at 12:05 on Jul 5, 2017

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I love these videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwhn4TgJOQg

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Theophany posted:

loving lol, that avatar is gold.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Theophany posted:

Owned

djssniper
Jan 10, 2003

I don't speak German, but is Vettel crunching that gearbox or is that how they actually sounded, it sounds brutal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Theophany posted:

Its so bad I'm about to buy you another av but I'm totally not going to cuz :effort:

• Locked thread