Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

I haven't been this entertained in a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Baloogan posted:

secret agent donald trump would be a show i would watch but decker is so amateurish its not good
hey look a garbage opinion!

MariusLecter posted:

His libertarian "government out of my life" stand up routine is spot on
I seriously feel like Tim gets the modern right wing better than any political scientist out there. It's a deeply insecure movement and Tim understands it.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
So 4chan is going to try and gently caress with CNN because they 'doxxed'* Hanassholo or whatever his name is.

*Did they even Doxx him?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Al! posted:

happy 4th of july 2 all the peckerwoods
:3: watchin one punch man because bill burr recommended it

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

lol

https://twitter.com/VendettaVimiera/status/882457522510102529

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i ate lunch at taco bell and slept the rest of the day and woke up to watch some fireworks and now im here on the forums and im probably gonna finish watching season 2 of the expanse

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

i was at a 4th of july parade in hawaii today and a float went by with the democratic party of hawaii, someone yelled "BERNIE WOULD HAVE WON!" and a bunch of people cheered and laughed.... i lolled. also when the republican party walked by it was dead silent

hawaii is pretty awesome most of the time fyi

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
Has somebody written a poem about hitting F5 on this thread?

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Montasque posted:

So 4chan is going to try and gently caress with CNN because they 'doxxed'* Hanassholo or whatever his name is.

*Did they even Doxx him?

they threatened to

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Rocks posted:

i was at a 4th of july parade in hawaii today and a float went by with the democratic party of hawaii, someone yelled "BERNIE WOULD HAVE WON!" and a bunch of people cheered and laughed.... i lolled. also when the republican party walked by it was dead silent

hawaii is pretty awesome most of the time fyi

what is poi like

seriously, I'm asking

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

SKULL.GIF posted:

What'd you guys do today

I spent the day out boating and enjoying life in the country peninsula away from the banal shitpile that we call cities

While on the sailboat I watched a bald eagle swoop down and snatch a sea gull fledgling from its nest it was hell of patriotic

My AC unit is dead though, rip

my wife and I went to the zoo

we saw the butterfly exhibit

a butterfly landed on my head and hung out for like a minute or two :3:

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Terror Sweat posted:

they threatened to

Did Andrew K actually threaten to DOXX him or is this a Cernovich lie?

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

emfive posted:

Has somebody written a poem about hitting F5 on this thread?

I don't think so but "My Life" might be an appropriate title.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

i hope the chapo guys didn't listen to the most recent pod save america, felix might have a heart attack

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Montasque posted:

*Did they even Doxx him?

alt-right twitter is losing their mind over this and getting #CNNBlackmail trending

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

TRUMP

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

gently caress I'm so sunburnt

I put sunblock on everything except my face and I wore sunglasses all day so the marks are distinct

I have an interview on thursday I hope they accept my redfacedness as a mark of a true wisconsite

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

FAUXTON posted:

Ducks are rapey as poo poo as a matter of evolution, best to just keep to a safe distance.

it is seriously rape or is it, like, just making them put more effort into lining the two parts up

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Chokes McGee posted:

it is seriously rape or is it, like, just making them put more effort into lining the two parts up

incredibly many male animals are rapey, it's a fact of life

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

deadgoon posted:

i ate lunch at taco bell and slept the rest of the day and woke up to watch some fireworks and now im here on the forums and im probably gonna finish watching season 2 of the expanse

shockingly close to my day

lunch from Chipotle, baseball and napping all day, comforting my cat while he freaked out from fireworks, now streaming on twitch while drinking lazy-rear end mint juleps

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

:thunk:

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Someone is going to die.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

emfive posted:

what is poi like

seriously, I'm asking

it's like a lovely sweet potato

i like hawaiian food and it's not good

i mean, it's probably an acquired taste, but i've never found a reason to keep eating it in order to enjoy it

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Andrei Dorkovsky posted:

alt-right twitter is losing their mind over this and getting #CNNBlackmail trending

the correct answer on this is for some other internet guy/gal to doxx him anyway

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Chokes McGee posted:

Rapey as hell, inclusive of attempts to drown the lady duck.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Montasque posted:

Did Andrew K actually threaten to DOXX him or is this a Cernovich lie?

i mean, cnn called him. then he apologized. then cnn posted this

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i live on the third story of a 3 story building. this makes my building one of the tallest in my part of LA becaues earthquakes

normally i just see an endless sea of AC units ending at the mountains that surround this city but tonight i see two separate fireworks shows going. and both are mostly obscured by palm tees

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

skaboomizzy posted:

shockingly close to my day

lunch from Chipotle, baseball and napping all day, comforting my cat while he freaked out from fireworks, now streaming on twitch while drinking lazy-rear end mint juleps

u got gears?

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

lol that he has Erick Erickson on there

dude is as terrible as the rest of chuds but doesn't like Trump for some reason

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.

SKULL.GIF posted:

gently caress I'm so sunburnt

I put sunblock on everything except my face and I wore sunglasses all day so the marks are distinct

I have an interview on thursday I hope they accept my redfacedness as a mark of a true wisconsite

pale circles around your eyes with orange tans are very popular these days

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

FAUXTON posted:

Rapey as hell, inclusive of attempts to drown the lady duck.

:stare:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

the fourth is a bullshit holiday because you're forced to take off days around it, usually at least for thanksgiving or christmas you get an extra day or two before and after

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i'm the doxxed fox news contributor

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

great, society will get destroyed in the dumbest way possible

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

lol u went to texas

sound like u got :owned: bud

I'm not owned I'm not owned I continue to insist as I'm stuck in a state that seceded from two countries to keep slaves

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

what the gently caress is what is happening whys is this now how come what's going oN?

http://www.npr.org/sections/thereco...ontent=20170704

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

not a single member of the chud clan can spell

• Locked thread