Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Big ole Silverbacks got tiny wittle dongers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

OK Some Butt Stuff
Jun 9, 2002

<3

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

For when you wanna be fashionable, but you don't wanna acknowledge climate change.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

I want to marry this girl

Osmosisch
Sep 9, 2007

I shall make everyone look like me! Then when they trick each other, they will say "oh that Coyote, he is the smartest one, he can even trick the great Coyote."

Grimey Drawer

Whoah, where'd you get this? That's my home town, smallish place in the Netherlands

Osmosisch has a new favorite as of 00:22 on Jul 5, 2017

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Osmosisch posted:

Whoah, where'd you get this? That's my home town, smallish place in the Netherlands

He saw it just 'round the river bend.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Jamesman has a new favorite as of 01:07 on Jul 5, 2017

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Elias_Maluco posted:

Why are you posting pictures in the PYF Opinion About Stand Up Comedians thread?

I'm a rebel

Osmosisch posted:

http://pleated-jeans.com/2017/07/03/funny-pic-dump-7-3-17/

RareAcumen has a new favorite as of 01:11 on Jul 5, 2017

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Elias_Maluco posted:

wtf is a echidna?

And why there are so many people obsessed with Sonic on the internet? Mario had more and better games and he never had this kind of weird famdom

As an answer to your second question-that's not fan art, it's from the official comic. Writer/artist Ken Penders is a very broken man.

zakkro
May 29, 2015

https://twitter.com/WeNotSocks/status/881858337079480321

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Oh my loving god

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Holy poo poo. :staredog:

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
That is absolutely batshit hilarious.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Very reassuring.

At least it's upfront.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
John Wick is a smooth criminal.

Pararoid
Dec 6, 2005

Te Waipounamu pride

Elias_Maluco posted:

wtf is a echidna?

And why there are so many people obsessed with Sonic on the internet? Mario had more and better games and he never had this kind of weird famdom

It's also worth noting that Mario has literally no recognition in places like NZ/Aus compared to Sonic. No one had Nintendo systems here and Mario certainly isn't interesting on his own without the games.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pararoid posted:

It's also worth noting that Mario has literally no recognition in places like NZ/Aus compared to Sonic. No one had Nintendo systems here and Mario certainly isn't interesting on his own without the games.

An entire continent of kids who got a Genesis instead of a SNES. My God.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Pararoid posted:

It's also worth noting that Mario has literally no recognition in places like NZ compared to Sonic. No one had Nintendo systems here and Mario certainly isn't interesting on his own without the games.

Well according to this map you don't even exist so I don't understand how you're even complaining about this.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

No wonder Australia is such a crazy place

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

This is what happens when Nintendon't.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Elias_Maluco posted:

wtf is a echidna?

It's the 21st Century; these days the sadder and weirder some stupid poo poo is, the larger the subculture it will attract and develop. People look at Mario and go "Hey, Mario, thats'a cool guy!" and move on with their lives. For Sonic fans, on some level it's a fetish, so they can't let it go and just keep obsessing with it until it's become revolting to outsiders.

Weirdos used to live lonely lives wondering if anyone else shared their weird predilections and fantasies. Then the internet came along and they could all find each other, so they can all rut and wallow together in their frothy crusty cum swamp.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Guy Goodbody posted:

Truly, the worst possible video game region. "Sorry you don't get interesting RPGs or basically anything not a sports game!"

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

crusty cummies swamp.

drat it, and I just changed my nick.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Guy Goodbody posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qTpOlQgOVo&t=19s

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

RareAcumen posted:

Well according to this map you don't even exist so I don't understand how you're even complaining about this.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

The last time I trusted a Dutch girl about how something tasted I had to eat a lot more pineapple

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Pararoid posted:

wtf are you talking about

I had a NES and a SNES growing up, most of my friends had NES' and SNES' growing up, and we totally made fun of the kid who had a Master System.

edit: I'm Australian so maybe the lack of Mario is just a curse that the Kiwis had to endure.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

bunnyofdoom posted:

The last time I trusted a Dutch girl about how something tasted I had to eat a lot more pineapple

Should have just kept your finger in the dyke, Dutch boy :mmmhmm:

Blendy
Jun 18, 2007

She thinks I'm a haughty!

So if I'm reading this correctly Knuckles had a kid with a distant relative. I'm sure glad I never kept up with this lore.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

Comptroll The Forums posted:

Should have just kept your finger in the dyke, Dutch boy :mmmhmm:

I would but she tried to stab me

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Blendy posted:

So if I'm reading this correctly Knuckles had a kid with a distant relative. I'm sure glad I never kept up with this lore.

someone photoshop Charles II of Spain with Knuckles' hair, thanks in advance

Double Punctuation
Dec 30, 2009

Ships were made for sinking;
Whiskey made for drinking;
If we were made of cellophane
We'd all get stinking drunk much faster!

Blendy posted:

This is only the tip of the Ken Penders iceberg of crazy (that isn't actually canon or relevant to anyone besides Ken Penders).

Stryder
Oct 3, 2002

I don't know the Why, but I want to know How can I watch the entire movie like this, now.

Pararoid
Dec 6, 2005

Te Waipounamu pride

Guy Goodbody posted:

You mean Mega Drive :black101:. Genesis sounds like some kind of bible games console.

Also Sega had the best retro RPG, Wonderboy 3: The Dragons Trap, so we were all good on that front.

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Well, if we want to split hairs, Americans call it the Sega Genesis, and in the UK it can be called the "See-ga Mega Drive" or "Seger Meger Drive" depending on the local dialect.

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Natural selection at work...... Wink...

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Pararoid posted:

Also Sega had the best retro RPG, Wonderboy 3: The Dragons Trap, so we were all good on that front.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

I just realized how loving weird it is that the tree on Knuckle's side takes 17 generations, and on Julie-Su's side takes 5 generations, to reconverge upon common parentage. Is everyone on the Knuckles side a teen parent, and everyone on the Julie-Su side a geriatric dude banging a younger woman? Even then it seems like a hard discrepancy to explain. That's way weirder than banging your fifth-to-seventeenth cousin.