Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
galenanorth
May 19, 2016

"Found a kitten in a warehouse at the steel shop I work at, she finally gained the courage to get close to us."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i want trump to start calling CNN reporters whenever they do a fake news and i want them to block his number and i want him to use the unblockable emergency broadcast texting system thing in response

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

a real chump posted:

America is really cool and good.

No I think you're wrong about this

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

galenanorth posted:

"Found a kitten in a warehouse at the steel shop I work at, she finally gained the courage to get close to us."
looks like my black cat when I first found him behind a local grocery store

Yinlock posted:

no you haven't actually sunk that far

you were always here
there's a case to be made for that, but I lean more towards the stupid accelerating over time

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nichael posted:

I think the stupid of this latest scandal has finally reached Seinfeld walking out of the theater gif levels for me.

the dementia addled illegitimate predisent retweeted the poorly edited video of a guy who name and shames Jews online. said video is the illegitimate prediesnt of the united states performing in the wwe. I mean, how the gently caress have we sunk so far in two years time?

this post is gonna age poorly, hopefully in a few hours

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Andrei Dorkovsky posted:

this post is gonna age poorly, hopefully in a few hours

Oh, I know. There's so much lower we can and will go.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Yes, ill take 1 666 to go

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I just heard that CNN threatened to doxx some guy because he made an insulting gif and the President retweeted it

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
hail satan

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe
one thousand satans

hail hail

doxx the entire internet, lord of light

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Guy Goodbody posted:

I just heard that CNN threatened to doxx some guy because he made an insulting gif and the President retweeted it

you're correct and it owns

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

doxx all nazis

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

is just posting a person's name, assuming the person is over 18, even really "doxxing"?

like, the angry people spend all their time releasing a lot more info than that about basically everyone they don't like. I get that the pepes obviously don't care about consistency, but why am I seeing loving liberal types handwringlol no wait I know it's because they suck and are garbage and are still GOING HIGH

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
http://i.imgur.com/00sOtZB.gifv

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

MariusLecter posted:

Yes, ill take 1 666 to go

the predisent's extremely wealthy, dunce of a son-in-law with copious shady connections, overpaid by hundreds of millions for a property addressed "666" and there's not a single conspiracy theory out there that the dude is the antichrist

GrimGypsy posted:

is just posting a person's name, assuming the person is over 18, even really "doxxing"?

like, the angry people spend all their time releasing a lot more info than that about basically everyone they don't like. I get that the pepes obviously don't care about consistency, but why am I seeing loving liberal types handwringlol no wait I know it's because they suck and are garbage and are still GOING HIGH
a media outlet "doxxing" a man who has become a chief communications adviser of the predisent, and who also happens to have an anti-semitic past is not "doxxing"

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

Orkin Mang posted:

hail satan

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Trump owns

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Nichael posted:

the predisent's extremely wealthy, dunce of a son-in-law with copious shady connections, overpaid by hundreds of millions for a property addressed "666" and there's not a single conspiracy theory out there that the dude is the antichrist

uhh google it

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

Orkin Mang posted:

hail satan

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Fun Shoe

GrimGypsy posted:

yeah, its not so much "doxxing" as it is "reporting"

i can see why people would be confused with CNN doing reporting, though

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Hail satan. Forcefully rain satan from the skies.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

cnn is bad
nazis are really bad
donny is a MESS

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

GrimGypsy posted:

The pepes are deliberately blowing this out of proportion to fuel their outrage machine.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
This one goes out to CNN

https://twitter.com/hulkhogan/status/125437560418865152

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Fun Shoe

Baloogan posted:

uhh google it

im going to use bing, cuz you can't tell me what to do

Actual Satan
Mar 14, 2017

Keep on partying!

You'll NEVER regret it!

Trust ME!

Orkin Mang posted:

hail satan

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

GrimGypsy posted:

If they had just said, "here's the dude who made the gif that the president retweeted that made us feel bad" then fine, but CNN released a statement that they know who that guy is and will release his name if he ever crosses them again

Sure, yeah, gently caress that dude, but CNN publicly blackmailing a twitter gifsmith into not insulting them again is loving insane. Even in Trumpworld, that rises above the normal background level of satire that is our current reality

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

just snagging a Satan post, hail

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Fun Shoe

Guy Goodbody posted:

If they had just said, "here's the dude who made the gif that the president retweeted that made us feel bad" then fine, but CNN released a statement that they know who that guy is and will release his name if he ever crosses them again

Sure, yeah, gently caress that dude, but CNN publicly blackmailing a twitter gifsmith into not insulting them again is loving insane. Even in Trumpworld, that rises above the normal background level of satire that is our current reality

i contest the idea that this rises above the constant insanity that has become our everyday lives

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Guy Goodbody posted:

nah gently caress nazis. they should do more to "terrorize" them to give themselves a small shred of an excuse for existing

Ages posted:

i contest the idea that this rises above the constant insanity that has become our everyday lives

and yeah, it doesn't.

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO
satan's a pretty cool guy!

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

full cummunism now

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

GrimGypsy posted:

Yes.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Orkin Mang posted:

hail satan

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Guy Goodbody posted:

the story isn't "here's the guy who made that stupid gif that President Pissboi reposted", it's "the guy who made this stupid gif made a whole lot of racist edgelord /pol/ poo poo and is trying to hide behind it being 'ironic' "

gently caress him, put his name on it

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nichael posted:

nah gently caress nazis. they should do more to "terrorize" them to give themselves a small shred of an excuse for existing

Dude, the issue is not that CNN is being mean to a specific person. If they had run an article "The Twiiter Meme-Makers That Fuel The Right Wing Whatever" and highlight that dude, great. It would be hilariously petty, but as I said, gently caress that dude. But they didn't' do that. They aren't naming and shaming. CNN is openly using it's position as a media giant to blackmail some dude into not insulting them.

That is not a moral victory for anyone. That does kinda own in the way that everything owns now because if it doesn't then we all just start screaming and never stop, but that's not a "lol get hosed nazis" moment

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
the radical centrists are all siding with the pepes lmao

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Guy Goodbody posted:

no it's actually extremely good

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

what part of gently caress NAZIS is unclear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Fix posted:

Hail satan. Forcefully reign, Satan, from the skies.

• Locked thread