Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Foxhound posted:

Why is his mouth all the way over there anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Popeye's drooling mouth circle is now the stuff of nightmares, thanks.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Kwyndig posted:

I suppose that's the reason Popeye had to give up chewing tobacco and switch to spinach.

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Kwyndig posted:

That funny, i have a new fetish now

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Kwyndig posted:

People with cheek gauges actually exist and are a thousand times more gross.

Arx Monolith
May 4, 2007

No. No No. Stop this. Help. Somebody help me. I'm attracted to Sonic fan art. Stop me. Stop me from searching the artist. Make it go away.

I want my childhood back.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Arx Monolith posted:

No. No No. Stop this. Help. Somebody help me. I'm attracted to Sonic fan art. Stop me. Stop me from searching the artist. Make it go away.

:chloe:

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Arx Monolith posted:

Good news!

It's Crash Bandicoot fanart.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Arx Monolith posted:

Don't start freaking out about your concern about Sonic's arm color just yet, that's actually a character from Crash Bandicoot. And shockingly this isn't random fanart of a character who showed up two decades ago, the first three games just got remastered like a week ago. So now everyone can be reminded of how 90's games decided to make girlfriends for the main character that basically seem to be Jessica Rabbit as a (insert animal here).

RareAcumen has a new favorite as of 17:46 on Jul 5, 2017

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Technically that's Crash Bandicoots sister

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Erebus posted:

do not steel

Fun fact, the dude who made up all these Knucle pallete-swaps for the Sonic comic book later sued to get the rights for them. And he won because his contract had been lost in a fire.

The writer has spent the past five years working on an epic novel about Knuckles' family.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

I definitely remember reading this when it came out. What clinched it was the dude with the metal eye and the cloak... jesus what a bunch of grim looking unfunny fucks

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.

Arx Monolith posted:

At least she's wearing some god drat pants.

I'm talking about you, Sally! :arghfist::mad:

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Erebus posted:

do not steel

why does the sanic in the lower left have a pair of maracas under his chin

quidditch it and quit it
Oct 11, 2012

Gotta go cha-cha-cha

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

Everything about the Sonics makes me feel like I really dodged a bullet.

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

FIND THE JUDGE CHILD OR YOUR CITY DIES
Grimey Drawer

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Phanatic posted:

Yeah, that one I'd heard about. It was pretty boring. GW claimed a trademark that they can't actually enforce, EFF put up a fight, GW backed down and never spoke about it again. But that doesn't lose them marks they already have.

That seems more fun. I'll take a look.

Yeah, don't in-line NSFW images. For workplaces where it's an issue, the problem is the downloading of the image, so sticking the image inline behind a spoiler tag doesn't help in the least because the image is still downloaded and just blanked out on the screen.. Just put up the URL and tag it NSFW.

lol old fuses burn suuuper fast sometimes.

Double Punctuation
Dec 30, 2009

Ships were made for sinking;
Whiskey made for drinking;
If we were made of cellophane
We'd all get stinking drunk much faster!

treiz01 posted:

I definitely remember reading this when it came out. What clinched it was the dude with the metal eye and the cloak... jesus what a bunch of grim looking unfunny fucks

Not the cover featuring Sonic bawling like a baby?

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Erebus posted:

do not steel

Double Punctuation posted:

Not the cover featuring Sonic bawling like a baby?

WAY PAST COOL!

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wheat Loaf posted:

WAY PAST COOL!

wtf

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Sonic is a DRAMATIC and SERIOUS comic for MATURE ADULTS. </deviantart>

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

Gorilla Salad posted:

People with cheek gauges actually exist and are a thousand times more gross.

It took you writing this for me to realise people would have stoma sex with gauges. Now I'm going to feel gross(er than normal) all day.

CordlessPen
Jan 8, 2004

I told you so...
Not mo-knuckle?

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
Mo' Knuckles, mo' problems.

Vlex
Aug 4, 2006
I'd rather be a climbing ape than a big titty angel.

red sonic slays me every time

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Wheat Loaf posted:

WAY PAST COOL!

Wasn't this the cover that caused some guy at Sega to go "Wait, what the gently caress is going on with that comic?" before shutting the whole thing down?

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Perestroika posted:

Wasn't this the cover that caused some guy at Sega to go "Wait, what the gently caress is going on with that comic?" before shutting the whole thing down?

I believe it at least led directly to Penders getting sacked, yes.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

Yup this also seems oddly familiar

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

Monocle Knuckles? Not Moknuckles?

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Wheat Loaf posted:

WAY PAST COOL!

It can sometimes be harder on the monotreme

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Perestroika posted:

Even better.

One of the Japanese Sega bigwigs bought a copy of it in the US for his kids, and flipping through it, was appalled and how lovely it was.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Arx Monolith posted:

Someone is going knuckles deep

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/j3CAqYc.mp4

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Faces on a rollercoaster. Click for huge.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Perestroika posted:

"These stories are utterly ridiculous and not at all how Sonic should be envisioned!" -A person that made Sonic 06, Sonic Unleashed, Sonic and the Black Knight, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

El Burbo posted:

Technically that's Crash Bandicoots sister

I literally knew nothing about the game apart from what I'd seen in fanart. Up until now I thought she was Crash's girlfriend.
drat internet.