Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Everything sends you to hell according to the Bible. Don't jack off, don't kill your neighbor, don't gently caress your mom what the heck doesn't end you up in hell?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

oldpainless posted:

Everything sends you to hell according to the Bible. Don't jack off, don't kill your neighbor, don't gently caress your mom what the heck doesn't end you up in hell?

Cheating on your husband, getting knocked up, lying about it and blaming it on god, apparently.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

oldpainless posted:

A politically motivated killing of all Egyptian children?

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Cheating on your husband, getting knocked up, lying about it and blaming it on god, apparently.

That actually makes you without sin. Enough wrongs do make a right!

Blendy
Jun 18, 2007

She thinks I'm a haughty!

Mameluke posted:

That actually makes you without sin. Enough wrongs do make a right!

Being without sin makes you Christlike, which is a sin you sinner. Stop pretending your like Christ. Also where's all the tassles you're supposed to be wearing?

Maggie Fletcher
Jul 19, 2009
Getting brunch is more important to me than other peoples lives.

Solice Kirsk posted:

My mom just made fun of me for getting a tattoo when I came home with one when I was 17. Then again my parents are awesome.

I know I'm late to this party, but my mom actually convinced me to get mine, and took me to the tattoo place. It was fun at the time, but later I ended up not liking it and getting it lasered off. She actually seemed a little offended when I did that, as if I were judging her for having tattoos. That's not it at all, I like tattoos on others perfectly fine, but it wasn't working for me. She regularly posts those memes about how "people with tattoos aren't unprofessional, but you're unprofessional for judging them" etc. I really don't get it--almost everyone I know has at least one visible tattoos, and most of them are professionals. Maybe it's because she lives way out in the boonies and they're a little backwards?

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
my mum held me down and tattooed 'cumdump' above my butthole

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

My mom and I got matching tattoos because we have a loving relationship and also she's cool.

On the other hand my sister has a really lovely pin up that she regrets to this day.

Maggie Fletcher
Jul 19, 2009
Getting brunch is more important to me than other peoples lives.
I didn't mean to imply that she "talked me into it" or that I wasn't into it and she somehow forced me. It was more like "check it out, I got a tattoo! Want one? The place I went to is really good, let's go!"

And to be fair, her tattoos are really nice. It just wasn't for me.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Slugnoid posted:

Ah you were raised Catholic too

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Slugnoid posted:

She just wants you to remember her the way she was.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

PCOS Bill posted:

I want to give all three of them wedgies

What an odd way of saying you want to touch the butts of cute boys.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Picnic Princess posted:

What an odd way of saying you want to touch the butts of cute boys.

Gently caress the butts of cute boys

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

Slugnoid posted:

poo poo I'm so sorry

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

https://twitter.com/NuclearTakes/status/880946198231875584

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

*Not knowing who Tim Farron is will make your life at least 20% better.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
I regret my first two tattoos and the lovely coverup of one as well. It took me way too long to realize I needed to either pay for a good artist or not get tattooed

At 17, I had a friend use his homemade gun (I do not know all of the parts but he turned it on and off with a rolling switch like you find on old lamps, lmao) to put a word on my leg. At some point, I cut my leg shaving or scraped it or something, so now me leg says "/*]{E" more or less. Fortunately I can cover it with makeup pretty easily.

At 18, my boyfriend and I dropped in to see a friend in the tattoo shop he had recently inherited from his das. I had boyfriend go first, he picked a geometrical pattern from the flash and it came out looking great, so I went ahead.

What I wanted wasn't on the flash even though it was what would later be known as a "nautical star" in tattoo terms. It was supposed to look like this with dark red instead of white:

I figured the guy could freehand it, that his dad would have, you know, taught him. His dad wasn't dead, just retired. I assumed professionalism. I was wrong.

Instead the line work was middling' at best, and he also hosed up the red, black, red, black, pattern, leaving me with an all-black point. I think he was high.

It's on my collarbone, easy to cover up but frequently visible in every day life. I moved to a major metro area and was informed that the red/black and black V (that I didn't ask for) was awfully similar to some gang iconography, so I paid a scratcher seven Percocet to black it out and put a thin purple line around it. He did okay, actually, but there's visible scarring. I don't know if it's from him or the first guy.

At that point I realized I needed to wait on ink until I could research and pay with money.

Don't be like me, kids. Even though I think it's funny now, I'd rather use the money that will go for lasering my leg for anything that isn't me paying for stupidity. And I'd prefer to not be praying I find an artist who can do something great with the star without covering half my chest.

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Let's go see what kind of trouble we can get into.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

I regret my first two tattoos and the lovely coverup of one as well. It took me way too long to realize I needed to either pay for a good artist or not get tattooed

At 17, I had a friend use his homemade gun (I do not know all of the parts but he turned it on and off with a rolling switch like you find on old lamps, lmao) to put a word on my leg. At some point, I cut my leg shaving or scraped it or something, so now me leg says "/*]{E" more or less. Fortunately I can cover it with makeup pretty easily.

At 18, my boyfriend and I dropped in to see a friend in the tattoo shop he had recently inherited from his das. I had boyfriend go first, he picked a geometrical pattern from the flash and it came out looking great, so I went ahead.

What I wanted wasn't on the flash even though it was what would later be known as a "nautical star" in tattoo terms. It was supposed to look like this with dark red instead of white:

I figured the guy could freehand it, that his dad would have, you know, taught him. His dad wasn't dead, just retired. I assumed professionalism. I was wrong.

Instead the line work was middling' at best, and he also hosed up the red, black, red, black, pattern, leaving me with an all-black point. I think he was high.

It's on my collarbone, easy to cover up but frequently visible in every day life. I moved to a major metro area and was informed that the red/black and black V (that I didn't ask for) was awfully similar to some gang iconography, so I paid a scratcher seven Percocet to black it out and put a thin purple line around it. He did okay, actually, but there's visible scarring. I don't know if it's from him or the first guy.

At that point I realized I needed to wait on ink until I could research and pay with money.

Don't be like me, kids. Even though I think it's funny now, I'd rather use the money that will go for lasering my leg for anything that isn't me paying for stupidity. And I'd prefer to not be praying I find an artist who can do something great with the star without covering half my chest.

Jesus Christ it's like a compendium of bad decisions.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Amazing username/post combo.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

I like how this cautionary tale of regretting your first 2 tattoos ends with getting a 3rd tattoo from some junkie you paid in drugs. In spite of your experience you managed to lower the bar even more. It's not often you see a person fail to learn their lesson this hard.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

Garrand posted:

I like how this cautionary tale of regretting your first 2 tattoos ends with getting a 3rd tattoo from some junkie you paid in drugs. In spite of your experience you managed to lower the bar even more. It's not often you see a person fail to learn their lesson this hard.

It's the scientific method and getting a large enough sample size to be sure of your results. I applaud the OP for being so rigorous.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Garrand posted:

Some people are just make poor decisions in life. Frankly she's not dead or in jail so it could have been much much worse.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Hi.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

I have nine tattoos and 4 of them were done by an Asian guy and they are of a much higher quality than the others.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

I should clarify my sentence, I don't mean it was the same Asian guy on all 4, just that it was an Asian guy.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

oldpainless posted:

I have nine tattoos

More like... old... uh... painless.

:argh:

Tarantula
Nov 4, 2009

No go ahead stand in the fire, the healer will love the shit out of you.

Bogan King posted:

It's the scientific method and getting a large enough sample size to be sure of your results. I applaud the OP for being so rigorous.

Can't wait to see them try for a Ph:D

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

:zaurg:

Switchblade Switcharoo

oldpainless posted:

I have nine tattoos and 4 of them were done by an Asian guy and they are of a much higher quality than the others.

The stock standard "Chinese characters that you don't understand, and are usually hilariously wrong" type?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

More like... old... uh... painless.

:argh:

Honestly once we cycled around to "more like oldpainless" we could retire the joke. We've hit the nadir. There is nothing that lies beyond.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.
Not until we've seen an oldpeenless

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

Sic Semper Goon posted:

The stock standard "Chinese characters that you don't understand, and are usually hilariously wrong" type?

No I've never liked those

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

oldpainless posted:

Smuggling looted Iraqi antiquities into the US. Hobby Lobby did it, so it must be Jesus-approved!

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

You're lucky he hosed it up tbh. Tattooing a nautical star on your collarbone means you're claiming to be a Vor - basically a russian made man, and if the wrong person saw it in the wrong part of town you'd wind up getting it blow torched off your body at best

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Otana posted:

Jesus Christ it's like a compendium of bad decisions.

That's why I shared it.

Garrand posted:

I only did the third one, the coverup, because my neighbor was so convinced it was going to cause trouble he wouldn't walk down the loving street with me. Had me spooked. I'm not defending the kitchen wizard bit or.. anything else, best I can say is that I was paying people for things with prescription pain pills so obviously my judgment was poo poo.

LingcodKilla posted:

Some people are just make poor decisions in life. Frankly she's not dead or in jail so it could have been much much worse.

Exactly. I was a terrible decision machine for years. I'm fine with two lovely tattoos instead of a dead liver or brain damage or a police record.

Slugnoid posted:

You're lucky he hosed it up tbh. Tattooing a nautical star on your collarbone means you're claiming to be a Vor - basically a russian made man, and if the wrong person saw it in the wrong part of town you'd wind up getting it blow torched off your body at best

That's what it was! "Russian Mafia," my neighbor said. I couldn't remember which group, just that it was something that, with my luck and circles I ran in back then, it would get me hosed up.

Would it being hosed up make any difference? It was kinda obvious what I was going for.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

That's what it was! "Russian Mafia," my neighbor said. I couldn't remember which group, just that it was something that, with my luck and circles I ran in back then, it would get me hosed up.

Would it being hosed up make any difference? It was kinda obvious what I was going for.

well they're usually done in prison with a sharp spoon and a copper wire so probably the more hosed up it looks the more authentic it is..

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

...I understand you are The Machine. You party with us tonight.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL
Yanked this from the DnD picture thread:

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

I'd apply, but I'm 29 and therefore a used-up whore 😩

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MageMage posted:

Yanked this from the DnD picture thread:

lmao wtf

save some pussy for the rest of us, bro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
lookin for a gal to polish my doorknob if you know what I mean (my scalp)

• Locked thread