Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

TwoStepBoog posted:

"GOP got owned by Hillary!" I say, not realizing the GOP doesn't give a poo poo and neither do their voters.

its almost like nothing matters :thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

zegermans posted:

fun factoid: about half the explosive yield of fusion bombs is actually u238 fissioning after getting a fusion kick to the nuts to start chain reacting

thanks nerd

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Gringostar posted:

kerry would have been a lot better if dem handlers would have gotten off his nuts and let him be the kitesurfing cool dude he actually is instead of the serious politician they wanted him to be

also swiftboating was absolutely one of the four horsemen of trump

Majority-Minority Districts

Swiftboating

Black guy is POTUS

That gypsy I kicked

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
in the world of circlejerks the no armed man in king

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

Protip to commentators: that truck almost certainly is not his property

they talkin about the stars and bars lol

these people are racists and would shoot somebody over that

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Louisgod posted:

https://twitter.com/cmclymer/status/882693099184697345

lmao these loving idiots forgot that Clinton lost to Trump, didn't they

In this upside-down world where getting 3 million more votes means she lost, yes.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Sexual Lorax posted:

hahhahahahahaha

Hacksaw Jim Duggan???

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

Joementum posted:

How long will it take to capture Pyongyang? 2 days
Will Kim be killed? Yes
Total North Korean civillian casualties: 500 dead
Total military casualties North Korea: 3000 dead
Total military casualties U.S.: 15 dead
Will the North Korean army regulars hold the lines? No
Will the Juche Guard fight to the end? No
Will chem/bio weapons be used on invading troops?: Yes
Will Kim launch attacks on the South Koreans? Yes
Will Kim launch attacks on Japan? No
-If yes; will Isreal retaliate harshly? Yes
Will Kim sacrifice Pyongyang (gas/nuke it)? No
Will the Jaegaseung make a grab for independence? Yes
Will China do anything silly like try for land? Yes
Will Kim burn the potato fields? Yes
How long will the US be occupying North Korea? ~15 years
Will the Korean war catalyze increased terrorism in America?No
In the long run, will this war be good or bad for the world? Good

We have to look at what those civilian casualties are- just because they're civilian doesn't make them innocent! Lets take a look at a few possibilities:

1) A civilian walking down the street to market gets killed by a cruise missile fired at the market.

2) A civilian asleep in their house is killed when their house is targetting by a smart bomb and blown up.

OK, these two are regrettable innocents being killed- but since the US doesn't make a habit of targetting markets or houses, they're very small in number!

3) A civilian working at a chemical weapon factory gets killed when the chemical weapon plant is bombed.

4) A civilian security guard at a weapons depot is killed when the weapons explode.

5) A civilian contractor repairing a tank is killed by a MOAB dropped on the unit.

6) A civilian engineer is killed when the military command center he works at is destroyed.

7) A civilian delivering snackiecakes to the baghdad bunker vending machines eats a 5,000lb bunker buster.

etc, etc. The list goes on. My point is that there are a lot of civilians directly supporting the military that aren't exactly "innocent" and would be mire rightly counted among the military casualties than civilian. I'm a civilian and work for the US military, but I acknowledge I'm also a valid military target because of what I do. And I think the vast majority of civilian casualties in this campaign will not be innocent.

:love::love::love:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Sweetie,

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

OhFunny posted:

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/882693757954600960

Watch Trump start a loving war.

Edit: lol poo poo this real and happening.

my friends girlfriend is in Seoul for like the next 2 months :tif:

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Epic High Five posted:

That gypsy I kicked

i'm now holding you personally responsible for trump

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Nonsense posted:

they talkin about the stars and bars lol

these people are psychos and would shoot somebody over that

lol a lot of these people literally carry firearms specifically so that they can bravely stand their ground against some old guy walking up to their window to ask for directions

Anyway even if he owned the slaver flag it placed it on somebody else's property, so that young man should probably get a civic grant or commendation for clearing gang-affiliated graffiti

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/882430554544713728

https://twitter.com/2dAmMuslim/status/882624154469576704

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

MysteriousStranger posted:

It's still HER TURN! Some PUMAs still hold onto the dream that a Trump impeachment will lead to a Clinton presidency due to Russian meddling requiring we invalidate the elections. Me I think that's crazy, but if I guzzle enough cheap gin and scream HER TURN!!!! loud enough I can work myself up to beleiving it. Then I wake up on the floor and realize Trump is still president.

there's still a chance that Bernie could win, click here to find out more!!!!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

lol a lot of these people literally carry firearms specifically so that they can bravely stand their ground against some old guy walking up to their window to ask for directions

psychos and racists, i just figured too late I should be firm.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://mobile.twitter.com/nytimes/status/882696861580242945

Russia owns lol. Why can't our troops get the same deal? - Donald Trump when he meets Putin, probably

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Gringostar posted:

kerry would have been a lot better if dem handlers would have gotten off his nuts and let him be the kitesurfing cool dude he actually is instead of the serious politician they wanted him to be

also swiftboating was absolutely one of the four horsemen of trump

I always got the impression that Kerry is secretly a rage-a-holic and sounds so stiff because he's just barely keeping it in rather than murdering someone with his bare hands.

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Yinlock posted:

haven't seen the circlejerk defense in a good while

what sort of reprisals should be brought against liberals who supported the iraq war

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Macron: guess what, robots don't need unions! checkmate worker plebs :smug:

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

my employer told everyone that they were no longer allowed to where MAGA hats while at work because it was causing too many arguments
the emails about "freedom of speech" were ridiculous

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Consummate Professional posted:

my friends girlfriend is in Seoul for like the next 2 months :tif:

Hmmm I wonder if all communications will get jammed or if she will be able to text you the invasion in real time? :thunk:

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Yinlock posted:

also do people seriously think the coward in chief is going to war lol

presidents don't need a war declaration to do poo poo so you're technically correct

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

TwoStepBoog posted:

my employer told everyone that they were no longer allowed to where MAGA hats while at work because it was causing too many arguments

Freedom of speech not freedom to speak while working at... wherever it is you happen to work.
(With few exceptions)

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

I always got the impression that Kerry is secretly a rage-a-holic and sounds so stiff because he's just barely keeping it in rather than murdering someone with his bare hands.

the image of the fat woman with the band-aid mocking kerry's three purple hearts is all you need to know about how loving delusional the average GOP voters is

there is no negotiating with them

there is no reasoning with them

the only answer is to :killing:

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

TwoStepBoog posted:

now is your chance to show up in a yellow hat that says "piss tape is real"

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

TwoStepBoog posted:

what kind of shithole do you work at that allows a bunch of MAGA turds to wear their nazi headbandshats?

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/lowtax/status/882697892779184130

literally angelfire

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
if u think nazis should be punched for publicly upholding racism then rachel rachel maddow deserves to have her loving teeth kicked in

if u feel passionately about one but not the other than ur antiracism is nothing more than a plea to keep our nation's white supremacism polite

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Gringostar posted:

the image of the fat woman with the band-aid mocking kerry's three purple hearts is all you need to know about how loving delusional the average GOP voters is

there is no negotiating with them

there is no reasoning with them

the only answer is to :killing:

I thought it was :votegop:?

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

he's got my vote

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Why wouldn't a loud MAGAchud just go off and start their own business so they can wear all the TRUMP gear they want and only hire MAGA people?

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/AFP/status/882697680677478401

make the salty tweet pisspresident

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Louisgod posted:

there's still a chance that Bernie could win, click here to find out more!!!!

Donald Trump will star WW3. Please donate $20 to the DNC so we can put a stop to this now!

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

Louisgod posted:

what kind of shithole do you work at that allows a bunch of MAGA turds to wear their nazi headbandshats?

nazishats lol

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

deadgoon posted:

if u think nazis should be punched for publicly upholding racism then rachel rachel maddow deserves to have her loving teeth kicked in

if u feel passionately about one but not the other than ur antiracism is nothing more than a plea to keep our nation's white supremacism polite

:wtc: is this poo poo?

nazis deserve to be punched because they're nazis

if they're not a nazi then no punching

this isn't a hard concept

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
oh gently caress this new bookcase doesn't fit in my '99 Sentra.

gently caress you pisspig trump

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

US at UN calls China "a total pussy" and request they "eat [the US's] rear end"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

he just described his own forums twice

• Locked thread