Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
*Warcraft Orc voice* Zuck Zuck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Jeb! Repetition posted:

I'm not sure where Corbyn falls on the nerd-cool spectrum, but I was thinking about how much I enjoy the fact that he barely ever smiles and how much better it is than this

corbyn actually smiles plenty, but he smiles like a human being and not nigel thornberry

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
i'm sorry but we've already crossed the rubicon and have become an imperial plutocracy and trump is julius therefore zuck will become president it is our destiny

it's too late to change things now. embrace the historical moment

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Concerned Citizen posted:

augustus was also a big supporter of blockchain technology
:thunk:

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
in my grifting research, i found this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Daou

yes, this is the same peter daou

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
Wait does Zuck support blockchains?

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
im sure that well known and joementum has something to say about it, somehow

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Anime was right, can we see the text of your survey for scientific review purposes?

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

i had no idea that "she persisted" was ever first used to refer to warren

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_FThlNAa-Y

how did we not know

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

anime was right posted:

oh gently caress

OH gently caress

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

loquacius posted:

Anime was right, can we see the text of your survey for scientific review purposes?

when i get full results ill post the entire stat sheet, i did multiple choice between 4 prolific dem women (clinton, warren, harris, pelosi) and a none of the above

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

anime was right posted:

This post is mostly meant for CC but you can enjoy[sic] it if you want.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Marx is a shaved bigfoot!?!?

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

The Daou - Are You Satisfied?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

ThndrShk2k posted:

Marx is a shaved bigfoot!?!?

No, Bigfoot is unkempt Marx.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

steinrokkan posted:

:psyboom:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Jeb! Repetition posted:

I'm not sure where Corbyn falls on the nerd-cool spectrum, but I was thinking about how much I enjoy the fact that he barely ever smiles and how much better it is than this

I mean

British teeth

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

this is as milquetoast as I thought it would be

thanks anime was right

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

me

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

steinrokkan posted:

i love this thread

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

this is like the part in Shattered where hillary's people actually consider using "it's her turn" because they somehow think it's not satire

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Venom Snake posted:

Yeah we should run pretty shitheads like Macron and Treadeu

Actually, I fully endorse this type of candidacy; as long its for the Presidency and not Congress, where poo poo is actually supposed to get done. Eight loving years of stalemate has apparently made everyone forget that Congress, not the President, is supposed to be where laws are made.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Shear Modulus posted:

this is like the part in Shattered where hillary's people actually consider using "it's her turn" because they somehow think it's not satire

It was so overused here that half this thread actually thinks it was a real thing they tried

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

I saw this earlier and thought it was left twitter making fun of them and not an actual thing lmao

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

quote:

As The Wall Street Journal reported in 2010, at a staff meeting, “Zuckerberg quoted from the movie Troy before hundreds of employees crammed into the steamy basement of a Sheraton hotel in Palo Alto. He recounted the scene where a messenger tells Achilles how scared he would be to confront the giant Thessalonian, whom Achilles was preparing to battle.” To this, Zuckerberg shouted to his underlings: “That’s why no one will remember your name!”

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

anime was right posted:

when i get full results ill post the entire stat sheet, i did multiple choice between 4 prolific dem women (clinton, warren, harris, pelosi) and a none of the above

imo you should have done a free response where they just enter whatever comes to their head, since that's the question we are really looking to get answered here

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

radical meme posted:

Actually, I fully endorse this type of candidacy; as long its for the Presidency and not Congress, where poo poo is actually supposed to get done. Eight loving years of stalemate has apparently made everyone forget that Congress, not the President, is supposed to be where laws are made.

but then you get the president using the bully pulpit to go after leftists, like when obama went after kucinich

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

zegermans posted:

It was so overused here that half this thread actually thinks it was a real thing they tried
:twitter:

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
fortunately it was not and will never be "her turn."

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
Macron Zuckerberg?

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
"Collecting responses"

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Okay but which one is ET and which one is Elliot?

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Concerned Citizen posted:

imo you should have done a free response where they just enter whatever comes to their head, since that's the question we are really looking to get answered here
That's not the Frank Luntz way of polling buddy.

You know better than to suggest something that's actually reasonable for accurate results in the world he has created.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

It's amazing how bad dems don't want Obamacare to be replaced with single payer since Obamacare has a laundry list of flaws
-No mechanism to make insurers stay in the state market, many insurers are removing their Obamacare plans from red states
-Doesn't address costs, cost growth or the inefficiency present in the horrible US private healthcare system
-Sky high deductibles for bronze plans
-Keeps the same people doing the highway robbery in business despite being one of the root cause why bad dems
went with a conservative idea instead of real single payer
-The whole premise that more companies would compete and drive down costs was proven to be a failure in the real-world.
-The most successful aspect of Obamacare was the Medicaid expansion for low income workers which showed that single payer
works
-It's a complex solution compared the simple effective single payer system which is already used by multiple countries from Canada to Taiwan

• Locked thread