Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Nichael posted:

I think the emergence of Donny totally broke their old "both sides~! :qq:" ideology. Instead of admitting that, they're just giving up. Really cool.

lamewads

Ed Balls would continue the show and dazzle the crowd. He sure as poo poo doesn't give up!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Vertical Lime posted:

i heard them interviewed on a podcast a couple of months ago

trump was brutal for them, i actually can't blame them

They single handedly created a very large portion of the millenial voting block that buy "giant douche vs turd sandwich" hook line and sinker.

For example the suck zone

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

i never really got the concept of cultural appropriation until a belly dancer friend of mine told me about how shes careful to be super respectful about the costumes and choreography around the romani style dance she specializes in the crux of it came down to she isnt even remotely romani its a traditional dance of theirs that gets a little sexed up to sell more tickets and she makes money off it

i still dont really get it beyond when in doubt shut my stupid cracker mouth but i do feel pretty strongly that if somethings not coming from a hateful place people should try their best to not get too upset about it

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Nichael posted:

https://twitter.com/TheAVClub/status/882652867080974336

I like Stone and Parker more than a lot of you but this is really loving lame.

like the matt stone and trey parker

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Whats ur favorite south park episode

Mines the one where they said environmentalism is gayer than a literal giant pile of men having sex

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Nichael posted:

https://twitter.com/TheAVClub/status/882652867080974336

I like Stone and Parker more than a lot of you but this is really loving lame.

because they love him, obviously. the trump writing has been on the wall in that office for at least the last three seasons.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

israel didn't even do anything aside from scold trump a few times

i mean there's probably been massive consequences in the intelligence community, but trump doesn't care about that so neither does the news

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/dmartosko/status/882705982220107782

we're invading poland this time around

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Or where global warming isn't real because al gore is an effeminate nerd

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I mean if the boot fits

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Epic High Five posted:

Fishmech was, by a huge margin, the greatest IK this subforum had

I thought Baloogan did a good job

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Nichael posted:

What'd they say? I do still like them, I just think they make incredibly dumb choices sometimes.

some excerpts here:

http://deadline.com/2017/05/south-park-donald-trump-matt-stone-trey-parker-bill-simmons-podcast-1202083256/

quote:

“That was part of the bummer for us about [last] season; we didn’t want to make it a big Trump thing, and we kept thinking it was gonna go away and we didn’t want to get caught up in just being a political show,” he continued. ” There’s plenty of good political comedy out there. We like to dabble in that and do that one week, but then the next week we want to do fart jokes. We love to change tones. And it’s interesting, ’cause now people are [saying], “OK, well let’s see how you deal with Trump this coming season.” No one ever said, “Oh, the new season’s coming, how you gonna deal with Obama in this season?” We’re not that show and we never were”.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Sexual Lorax posted:

i never really got the concept of cultural appropriation until a belly dancer friend of mine told me about how shes careful to be super respectful about the costumes and choreography around the romani style dance she specializes in the crux of it came down to she isnt even remotely romani its a traditional dance of theirs that gets a little sexed up to sell more tickets and she makes money off it

i still dont really get it beyond when in doubt shut my stupid cracker mouth but i do feel pretty strongly that if somethings not coming from a hateful place people should try their best to not get too upset about it

I think political capital is too often spent by the left to attack the left, but yeah, you should likely stfu if someone is offended by you in a small setting.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
i liked the one about poo because i was a teenager and it was funny to have a singing piece of poop on tv. then i grew up and people still kept liking that show for some raisin

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Epic High Five posted:

Brutal how? They're affluent white people and among the very few who will benefit under Trump, while also getting to enjoy living in a state defined by liberal policy.

their ~*feelings*~

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Poland sucking up to Trump so that he doesn't sell them out to Russia is actually brilliant real politik and furthermore -

*shits pants*

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

zegermans posted:

Mines the one where they said environmentalism is gayer than a literal giant pile of men having sex

the one where having strong convictions about things is bad

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

Fishmech was, by a huge margin, the greatest IK this subforum had

only because the lords finger has not hit me yet

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

zegermans posted:

the one they made specifically for me as I don't like the show anymore

at least they have the gall to make an episode to call me a coward

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

zegermans posted:

i like the one where the fat one made another kid eat his parents and he cried in front of radiohead

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

PostNouveau posted:

Don't worry about North Korea, the White House is going to put its best man on the job.

Imagine if Trump was locked in a glass cube slowly filling with water and he would only be let out if Kushner completed the entire American Ninja Warrior course

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

zegermans posted:

I like the Casa Bonita one.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Silicon Valley continues to gently caress with everything and ruin everything

https://twitter.com/lsarsour/status/882700091961872385

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nichael posted:

I think political capital is too often spent by the left to attack the left, but yeah, you should likely stfu if someone is offended by you in a small setting.

i personally horde all my influence to declare my aging elected representative king forever the year they are expected to die anyway just so she can have a battlecruiser named after her

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Phone posted:

I like to point out that this entire comment was in response to a comment I made, making me assistant to the regional good poster

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Epic High Five posted:

He gained power and then like literally a single day later all the shitlords and bad posters were gone, self-exiled into a thread so sad that Boosted ran it. Can't argue with results

autism must be fought with autism

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/VP/status/882707262145515522

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Guy Goodbody posted:

I thought Baloogan did a good job

He used to probe people for pointing out certain inconvenient truths about anime

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/882692611928182784

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/882698361689837569

quote:

The United States warned on Wednesday that it was ready to use force "if we must" to stop North Korea's nuclear missile program but said it prefers global diplomatic action against Pyongyang for its test launch of an intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM).

U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley said North Korea's actions were "quickly closing off the possibility of a diplomatic solution" and the United States was prepared to defend itself and its allies.

"One of our capabilities lies with our considerable military forces. We will use them if we must, but we prefer not to have to go in that direction," Haley told an emergency U.N. Security Council meeting on North Korea.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

zegermans posted:

They single handedly created a very large portion of the millenial voting block that buy "giant douche vs turd sandwich" hook line and sinker.

For example the suck zone

Yup

Both sides are the same

Everything just sucks

Nothing matters

Wait hold on a sec..... :thunk:

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
if only marshal and trent could go back to their roots of having an elephant gently caress a pig to sweet love making music

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

zegermans posted:

I like to point out that this entire comment was in response to a comment I made, making me assistant to the regional good poster

to the regional good poster? better buff up that title fam, sounds to me like you're an executive assistant! keep this up and you'll make junior vice president in no time

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

So embracing Trump and MAGA seemed like the right response instead of just saying, "get the gently caress out of here" and going on with your life.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Al-Saqr posted:

Silicon Valley continues to gently caress with everything and ruin everything

https://twitter.com/lsarsour/status/882700091961872385

Called Win the Future, WTF is starting as a "people's lobby" where people can vote on policy topics that are important to them, like making engineering degrees free for everyone.

loving murder me

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016

Phone posted:

that's all of them tho

oh wait is that :thejoke:

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

zegermans posted:

look at this loving, nazi redditor, who needs to be doxxed and punched

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

fits my needs posted:

Yup

Both sides are the same

Everything just sucks

Nothing matters

Wait hold on a sec..... :thunk:

:orb:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Epic High Five posted:

He used to probe people for pointing out certain inconvenient truths about anime

but does he agree that Ginyu Force rules???

:colbert:

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Yeah it's not enough that we genocide an entire people, we need to be able to poo poo on their culture in such a widespread accepted way that questioning it is so insane it automatically transforms mild mannered men into rabid troll machines.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

bomb bomb bomb bomb iran north korea

• Locked thread