Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Tom Gorman posted:

Quite a few undocumented model changes in this update

CYCLOPS BULGE NERF IS REAL

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE

WHAT THE gently caress

Welp, time to switch to Marvel Ultimate Alliance friends. I won't stand for this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
I went full hog t2 on mysterio, not a mega t2 either yay trying to not whale as hard, and i kinda regret that jump off point. He is 20 on gears and 6 on skills just missing a obelisk and iso set.
He's solid. You can cancel most of his skills and chain things. Animations are great but
It's who he is competing against.
I got jean, sharon, strange all at t2. He just can't compete damage wise or survivability
He is a combat villian blast so he has his place

I plan to dump the 300 bio's at the end of the 7 day check in Sandman as he is boss mode. He'll be my next t2 this week
Everyone else is already 6 star besides 5 star Rhino. Get that grind on

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Does Scott wear boxers or briefs?
Depends.

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

My plan for who to T2 is: wait about a week before planning who to T2 so reddit can figure it out for me.

Wyrmthang
Nov 30, 2014

As dry as it gets!
Applying to Goonlactus as "SpiderNut666"

Please to be accepting me as a disciple of all things Spider and only Spider related things

porkinson
Jan 20, 2015

Has any one tried the new ultimate Super Giant?
I did her with my usual team that does all the other WBU stuff up to phase 2, but Sharon did no damage to her.
Her unique debuff reads like you are supposed to use summons, but I don't have any good summoners at T2.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

NmareBfly posted:

My plan for who to T2 is: wait about a week before planning who to T2 so reddit can figure it out for me.

Pretty much my plan

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

porkinson posted:

I did her with my usual team that does all the other WBU stuff up to phase 2, but Sharon did no damage to her.
Her unique debuff reads like you are supposed to use summons, but I don't have any good summoners at T2.

Welp. Time to t2 ultron. My god.

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

porkinson posted:

Any tips for Corvus?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Welp. Time to t2 ultron. My god.

Hell yes its time for Lady Loki and Ultron to Shine!

thechalkoutline
Jul 8, 2006

Have to wait for the vidz but after testing out my completely unbuilt Spidey in SL, he looks like he may be the speed hero we've been waiting for

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012

NmareBfly posted:

No you fool!
Knee jerk people to tier 2 and then deeply regret your choice and feel bitter over how much grinding you need to properly tier 2 the MUCH better character

Vodos
Jul 17, 2009

And how do we do that? We hurt a lot of people...

porkinson posted:

I did phase 1 with Sharon but it took 2.5 minutes, cba doing that 5 times. Loki and Corvus don't seem to work for me either, the summons miss too much and she keeps running away.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

thechalkoutline posted:

Have to wait for the vidz but after testing out my completely unbuilt Spidey in SL, he looks like he may be the speed hero we've been waiting for
Agreed. Spidey is the speed of choice.

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

I wonder if WBU SG is going to turn out to need Maximus at T2 or something. What're all the summoners?

Corvus
SG
Loki
Squirrel girl (!)
Kingpin
Maximus
Nico maybe?
Hellstrom
Kid Kaiju

Do we know anything about whether or not summons get striker bonuses / leadership and such? Does SG's passive help tippy toe too?

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
Isn't one of the Six a summoner? Mysterio or someone?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

NmareBfly posted:

I wonder if WBU SG is going to turn out to need Maximus at T2 or something. What're all the summoners?

Corvus
SG
Loki
Squirrel girl (!)
Kingpin
Maximus
Nico maybe?
Hellstrom
Kid Kaiju

Do we know anything about whether or not summons get striker bonuses / leadership and such? Does SG's passive help tippy toe too?

um excuse me what about Devil Dinosaur

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

thechalkoutline posted:

Spidey is real good now. How is Iron Man?

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

phosdex posted:

Spidey is real good now. How is Iron Man?

Honestly also real good. He's not an S-tier meta character by any stretch but he jumped from a D to a solid B+/A-. I might get the Civil War uni just to have the extra i-frame.

I only used him for team-up bonuses before and now he's more than capable of a SL floor or a WB clear if you have him built up to 17 gears, 8-ISO set and an ok obelisk.

thechalkoutline
Jul 8, 2006

Yeah people have been saying pretty much that, A/B tier.

Also don't get your hopes up for Spiderman ABX, I've seen 3 REALLY built ones and they only did just over 100k with amazing cards and users claim :effort:

So KK still king of the hill for now

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Keke is looking for user feedback:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SNB8D3W

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

The Dave posted:

Keke is looking for user feedback:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SNB8D3W

Tell them to put :itjb: in like I did.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Reports are coming in that new Spidey isn't the speed hero day savior we needed, an Supergiant WBU is nearly impossible and her gimmick seems bugged

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
BREAKING NEWS

BUTT-LORD STILL TRASH

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

TRASH-BUTT STILL LORD

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯
Never skip leg day

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
I don't know...who...that is...

Other news mech vulture is legit as can be. At level 43 he could solo 10-7 quicker then my 52 Sandman

I'll be throwing all available bio's at him to t2 him. He is legitimately making the game fun for me again

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Homecoming Vulture is easily the dopest looking uniform in the entire game and I'm dumping everything into him too based on that alone

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Tom Gorman posted:

Homecoming Vulture is easily the dopest looking uniform in the entire game and I'm dumping everything into him too based on that alone

Concurred. Top tier costume.

porkinson
Jan 20, 2015

Vodos posted:

I did phase 1 with Sharon but it took 2.5 minutes, cba doing that 5 times. Loki and Corvus don't seem to work for me either, the summons miss too much and she keeps running away.

Sounds like I just have to sit down and try a few more times then, 300 bios would b really nice right now.

Shame about all the summoners not actually working, this could be a fun boss with a different meta to make all of those summoners actually worth anything.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Concurred. Top tier costume.

Yeah I've been eyeing it and drat it's legit. A+ buy.

Vodos
Jul 17, 2009

porkinson posted:

Sounds like I just have to sit down and try a few more times then, 300 bios would b really nice right now.

Shame about all the summoners not actually working, this could be a fun boss with a different meta to make all of those summoners actually worth anything.

Just to be clear, I'm not saying your average Starog can do SuGi easily, mine's very built up and looks like this in the Strange(L) Coulson Starog group I use to kill WBUs (+180% dmg obelisk):

porkinson
Jan 20, 2015

Vodos posted:

Just to be clear, I'm not saying your average Starog can do SuGi easily, mine's very built up and looks like this in the Strange(L) Coulson Starog group I use to kill WBUs (+180% dmg obelisk):

You have 3k damage on me and probably a better obelisk, currently I am on ignore defense + immunity. What are your energy attack urus like? I stopped after getting all of them to 4* is it worth it to go 5*? Also I need to get her uniform the last level up, still farming the UUKs, a slow process since you need 220, oh and then maybe upgrade some other uniforms she depends on, this could take a while...

Vodos
Jul 17, 2009

porkinson posted:

You have 3k damage on me and probably a better obelisk, currently I am on ignore defense + immunity. What are your energy attack urus like? I stopped after getting all of them to 4* is it worth it to go 5*? Also I need to get her uniform the last level up, still farming the UUKs, a slow process since you need 220, oh and then maybe upgrade some other uniforms she depends on, this could take a while...

I level attack urus to 5* on my heavy hitters, it's a 50% success chance to go from 4 to 5* which isn't too bad. 5 to 6* on the other hand is 15% and an enormous money/resource sink.
My uni's mythic, so is Deathloks (which I finished upgrading yesterday), Angela's is at rare.
I used to have an invincibility obi on her for TL, but the difference after switching to a damage proc was so big I'd never consider going back.

thechalkoutline
Jul 8, 2006

ShaRog is all about scaling. You'd be very surprised how little damage a uniformed ShaRog with no damage static/proc obo and no dmg ISO set does. (I know from personal experience)

You want damage on everything, because her dmg scaling is freakishly exponential; ideally def pen should come from cards and your obo should be crt rate (or dmg but that's better gapped in uru, for min/maxers)

Doctor_Acula
May 24, 2011
So are any of the costumes must haves? I kind of want Vulture's just cause it looks rad. Is Homeless Spider-Man worth it?

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012

Doctor_Acula posted:

So are any of the costumes must haves? I kind of want Vulture's just cause it looks rad. Is Homeless Spider-Man worth it?

Both are great costumes
Vultures is drat near auto buy in my book. He is seriously beastly with that custume
I am throwing all my daily bio's till i tier 2 him. The gem in this release

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Tiny Chalupa posted:

Both are great costumes
Vultures is drat near auto buy in my book. He is seriously beastly with that custume
I am throwing all my daily bio's till i tier 2 him. The gem in this release

Yeah his costume is Boss for sure. That was an instant buy.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Doctor_Acula posted:

Anti-venom's seems pretty good. At 58, +6 on all gears, no iso, no custom gear I was face tanking corvus's attacks by hitting his five skill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012

Poops Mcgoots posted:

Anti-venom's seems pretty good. At 58, +6 on all gears, no iso, no custom gear I was face tanking corvus's attacks by hitting his five skill.

Yeah, sorry forgot to comment on this one
This is basically the rework he was needing. Took him from joke to actually very solid to good. Face tank away
So if you are a fan of venom is a must buy i feel
Hell mine is only 4 star and i grabbed it. He'll eventually be 6