Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Admiral Ray posted:

controlling our narrative, because we're hosed up broke brains that follow them on twitter for god knows what reason. my parents that were always gonna vote trump and always hated CNN? nah, they don't know about those morons.

i dunno i'm seeing a lot of Serious Twitter People wringing their hands over KFILES ~phrasing~

i know its not really anything new though, republicans have always been about making the Ds play constant defense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

fits my needs posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/NewYorker/status/882720877305106432

Hahahaha comparing rich white gentrifiers to black people getting systematically red lined.

this is exactly the same take as people posting that being mean to the rich is like the holocaust, because they are a minority

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

it's cute that you think that honey, but really you should not be making judgements about feminism, that's a man's job

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

person with bad show on netflix debates person with cancelled show on the blaze in hopes that one or both of them will gain some relevance

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Typo posted:

Ok so the question is

when will we have paid meme makers?

I mean right now it's being done for free but isn't it only a matter of time until we hire people to do them for poltical ads?

and then those guys on /r/the_donald will be 6-7 figure paid political consultants for making meme gifs go viral

why would anyone pay them, they do it for free anyway

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Typo posted:

where does her blue checkmark come frm?

she's a semi-famous mormon mommy blogger, famous enough to get a checkmark in the way that the chapo boys are famous enough

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Maymays. Ok this is a pro level irony account.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

alrighty that's a troll cmon now folks

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

shiksa posted:

nope

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Yinlock posted:

White Person Is Crazy, Clearly This Is Humanity's End

TRUMP!

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Guy Goodbody posted:

I thought Baloogan did a good job

Yinlock posted:

baloogan's only merit was that he was somehow a genuinely good ik despite his flaws

it's still better that he has no power anymore though

Al! posted:

baloogan rarely if ever kept the suck zone in line, he considers them useful idiots

Yinlock posted:

oh yeah now that i think about it he didn't destroy them much

i think logik was their most persistent nemesis though they ended up with a weird grudge against lastgirl

zegermans posted:

They hated Al! pretty badly

I'm glad I wasn't a cspammer when Lastgirl was IK because I'd probably by 1% done with my 100k hours

consumed by normies posted:

fishmech sucks in all ways

Epic High Five posted:

He gained power and then like literally a single day later all the shitlords and bad posters were gone, self-exiled into a thread so sad that Boosted ran it. Can't argue with results

*The screen flickers and dims, the words glow barely visible. Difficult enough to read due to the cracked and dusted screen, the script is now illegible as it returns to its native lettering*

*Reaching into your pack you grab one of the few remaining batteries and hook into the terminal. The platform softly buzzes with energy and the darkness is illuminated by the screen before the light dims and shadow returns*

*You continue to browse 'C-Spam Chronciles: A Commentary on the Reign of Idiot Kings Leading Into the Collapse'*

Brother Friendship posted:

I feel as though we live in a post Idiot King world but I cannot claim that I paid much attention to them for the first year or so of my browsing. Baloogan had weird triggers but held standards that also benefited the culture as well. The Al!, Lastgirl Baloogan triumverate could never last but their work outlives them.

*The data disc hooked upon your chest rumbles, its contents now full. With no further utility in this trip you seize the drained batteries laying on the floor and ready yourself for the return trip to the monastery.*

zakkro
May 29, 2015

I'm gonna talk about my daughter's groin

Checkmate, libtards

(why is this common among the right)

(that was rhetorical)

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

I would lol really hard if the secret she hides is that her husband voted for mcmullin

or you know

hillary

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

Montasque posted:

No seriously, an entire generation of young minds are being shaped by assholes like Steven Crowder and the best we got is Cenk screaming about Hillary Clinton in the year of our lord 2017.

to be fair, no person who thinks Crowder is funny is worth saving

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
oath keepers running a mall store is so 2017 it hurts (much like their inevitable self injury will)

https://twitter.com/AlexYablon/status/882721419012046848

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

fits my needs posted:

Hahahaha comparing rich white gentrifiers to black people getting systematically red lined.

Literally
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5zQpN28xa4

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

shiksa posted:

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

shiksa posted:

she is actually unironically a nazi, sorry

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

"Oh man the internet is leaking into real life and making people stupid haha" If only we had known 10 years ago how quickly our jokes would turn into horrible reality.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

shiksa posted:

i agree, but only because she's an adult convert to mormonism. that takes a special kind of crazy

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

SKULL.GIF posted:

rich nyc neolibs are mildly inconvenienced, dub incident the SUMMER OF HELL

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/882712198933610496

Workers rolling out the red carpet for passengers of the 20th-Century Limited at Grand Central Station. Such carpet can be seen in the 1959 film “North by Northwest.”

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
I have mixed feelings about gentrification. I feel like it's the only "DARN MILLENIALS" issue that leftists don't say "it's the economy, stupid" to, because of the racial element.

It seems to me that the only reason gentrification is a trend is because housing prices have driven a lot of young lower/middle class whites out of their traditional neighborhoods.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

again?

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Consider me offended by this image.

Not for the CNN thing but the whole mashup.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Flavius Belisarius posted:

I have mixed feelings about gentrification. I feel like it's the only "DARN MILLENIALS" issue that leftists don't say "it's the economy, stupid" to, because of the racial element.

It seems to me that the only reason gentrification is a trend is because housing prices have driven a lot of young lower/middle class whites out of their traditional neighborhoods.

lower middle-class whites can't afford to live in gentrified neighborhoods once the gentrification kicks into full swing

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/882705542195683328

Hahahahahhahahahaha.

namaste

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

ThndrShk2k posted:

Consider me offended by this image.

Not for the CNN thing but the whole mashup.

grats on not being a nazi?

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

HEY NONG MAN posted:

lol if you don't eat rear end

eat more rear end imo

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Yinlock posted:

wouldn't that be a reason to trust nothing he has ever said or will say

I feel like the crazy scientist in every Roland Emmerich disaster film trying to warn bureaucrats about the oncoming doom that is about to hit the world. Yinlock is the smug bureaucrat who ignores my warning.

The right wing is currently weaponizing the internet and using it much more effectively than the left. I guess you can ignore that, but we already have Trump, so whatever. gently caress all y'all I'm moving to the Azores.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Weeping Wound posted:

eat more rear end imo

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Montasque posted:

No seriously, an entire generation of young minds are being shaped by assholes like Steven Crowder and the best we got is Cenk screaming about Hillary Clinton in the year of our lord 2017.

an entire generation isn't listening to either steven crowder or cenk, they're watching british people play minecraft

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Montasque posted:

I feel like the crazy scientist in every Roland Emmerich disaster film trying to warn bureaucrats about the oncoming doom that is about to hit the world. Yinlock is the smug bureaucrat who ignores my warning.

The right wing is currently weaponizing the internet and using it much more effectively than the left. I guess you can ignore that, but we already have Trump, so whatever. gently caress all y'all I'm moving to the Azores.

the right is more effective at weaponizing all forms of media because the right is easier to con

there is a super long history of this happening dude

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Montasque posted:

haha remember back when we thought our lovely arguments on the internet had no impact on anything real

"internet serious business" was literally the SA motto

how far have we came

now the internet is literally the future of politics and the economy and society

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Israel sells a lot of weapons to India.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktQOLO4U5iQ

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

hahaha i forgot about this :allears:

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Gringostar posted:

grats on not being a nazi?

Liking Doom and normal CS/CS:GO makes me a not-nazi?

:confused:

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Of course the CHUD on my fb doesn't see the irony in the fact that the guy didn't actually get doxxed and that's the exact reason why people like him are falling for the dumb bullshit lie that he's 15 years old.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

fits my needs posted:

in an ironic twist, the black people end up leaving but this time it really is because of property values

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
I love wolf 3d and rctw, yet to play the latest wolf though.

• Locked thread