Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
Oh yay it's No Prisoners time again.

Remind me never to go anywhere east of Vienna.

nsaP posted:

Due to the holidays today the #bieks watch2gether viewing party will be tomorrow, July 5 at 10pm EST 7pm Pacific, link will be posted in the thread.

We will be competing for who can call out 'ded' the most times before anyone else, no cheating by watching before hand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

M42 posted:

YESSSSSSSS

yowza lots of deds in this one

Jesus gently caress you weren't kidding, 3 minutes in and I'm sure I've already seen 5 :stare:

ought ten
Feb 6, 2004

My dude :hfive:

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

1:28:45 :drat:

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
DEAD

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The multiple angles at 3:15 really stepped it up.

edit: AND HE STARTS TO STAND UP, HOW THE gently caress

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
Brazil has a ton of entries this year

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

How do so many of these people lowside at slow speeds on gentle turns?

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Sand/gravel?

But that's also what I tell my friends when I dump my bike because I grabbed the front brake at the apex of a hairpin turn going 45 mph

Dutymode
Dec 31, 2008
How do these videos get a pass as snuff films?

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
Here we go

hot sauce
Jan 13, 2005

Grimey Drawer
They are educational snuff films

NeuralSpark
Apr 16, 2004

God drat that kids leg @ 1:08:00 :stonk:

NeuralSpark fucked around with this message at 00:36 on Jul 6, 2017

prukinski
Dec 25, 2011

Sure why not

I must have seen Alien 20+ times in my life and I swear each time I catch myself thinking "nah, they're gonna make it."

1:28:30 was that sort of master-level suspense.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

I don't know how you all sit through these. I just can't.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
It's happening....

Official #bieks CA No Prisoner's viewing

https://www.watch2gether.com/rooms/noprisoners-48usrs7561ueoutuh8

No Prisoners begins at 10pm EDT (45 minutes), until unless there are requests it's Trap mix

See you all there

hot sauce
Jan 13, 2005

Grimey Drawer
this pre no prisoners mix is pretty lit

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
OK we're getting started cause we're all impatient and the shits like 2 hours long so come join for the next few hours.

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe
So, how do they just wash out of turns like that? Upright one minute, sliding the next.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpdZgypOPdA&t=3727s

the one situation where more acceleration could prevent a crash

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006
I ebayed my EQ account and all I got was an SA account
Thanks for the group view but so many people dead :(

hot sauce
Jan 13, 2005

Grimey Drawer
yeah this one had too many gross clips and not enough funny ones

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
I lost the stream at what people were claiming was "the worst one". Kinda glad I didn't see it!

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?

Rojo_Sombrero posted:

Thanks for the group view but so many people dead :(

Listen, if you're gonna watch No Prisoners, you're gonna see 5-10 people crushed by trucks. That's just the cost of admission.

Tho the wall crushing or the guy who flipped over the side of a cliff were pretty gnarly.

Minkee
Dec 20, 2004

Fat Chicks Love Me

Ripoff posted:

I lost the stream at what people were claiming was "the worst one". Kinda glad I didn't see it!

maybe you'll be in the next video

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Pretty much all of this poo poo could be prevented with an ounce of caution.

And staying in America.

HenryJLittlefinger fucked around with this message at 05:03 on Jul 6, 2017

HNasty
Jul 17, 2005

Video games are for children. Dr. Who, Sherlock and Community need to be canceled. Firefly sucked.

Everything you like is bad, everything I like is good and cool. I've had sex. I've stuck my big rod into a babe and it was good. There's proof I've had sex, where's yours ?
Gloves are key.

GabbiLB
Jul 14, 2004

~toot~
I'm still avoiding trucks.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
just dont ride where they cant see you and/or on the asian continent

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Minkee posted:

maybe you'll be in the next video

If I die on the road, like a man, I hope I end up in a sicknasty internet death video.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

Chichevache posted:

If I die on the road, like a man, I hope I end up in a sicknasty internet death video.

same

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
From watching that video, here is what I learned.

1. Don't loving split at significantly higher speed than surrounding traffic, because some dipshit is going to end up blocking you and it will end poorly.
2. In fact, don't ride around any cars or trucks. They are the enemy.
3. But don't ride with other riders, because it seems riders are stupider in groups.
4. Don't turn, if possible. Turning is the number one cause of low-siding.
5. If you are literally braindead, try a scooter!
6. It is possible to crash so hard your shoes loving explode off of your body.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Looks like dem wheelie boys are at it again:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...8d13_story.html

a cute sea otter
Apr 24, 2017

I shall personally eat your entrails on my tummy!
I find the 'near miss' videos (provided it's not a mclogger raging at any car with the temerity to apply brake in an 80 foot radius) to be more useful for learning, if that's what you're looking to get out of it. They tend to not be so padded out with lowsides, overshoots, and morons going perpendicular.

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

Revvik posted:

So, how do they just wash out of turns like that? Upright one minute, sliding the next.

At low speed I'm pretty sure it's dumping the clutch like they're in a car and then being jerky on the throttle.

I have no idea why such a high proportion of UK clips feature this kind of crash. Possibly our perpetually wet roads making it easier to unstick the rear? Never not be slipping the clutch under 20mph imo.

Fanelien
Nov 23, 2003

Bad riders abound in first half NP video. So many target fixations, and a huge amount of idiots pushing too much into corners. A lot of deads under trucks though who didn't deserve their fate.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Day Man posted:

Wouldn't shifting really hurt?

Never lift shift.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Renaissance Robot posted:

At low speed I'm pretty sure it's dumping the clutch like they're in a car and then being jerky on the throttle.

I have no idea why such a high proportion of UK clips feature this kind of crash. Possibly our perpetually wet roads making it easier to unstick the rear? Never not be slipping the clutch under 20mph imo.

Don't forget diesel spills and cheap mastic repairs, which along with our perpetual drizzle, make every damp corner a game of russian roulette.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Some low speed wash outs are bad riders doing dumb stuff, some are poor road conditions, some are bad tires. It could also be any combination of the above.

Mostly it's the rider though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006
I ebayed my EQ account and all I got was an SA account

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

Pretty much all of this poo poo could be prevented with an ounce of caution.

And staying in America.

Exactly