Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

MaxxBot posted:

Cuck Yeah!

Jeb!/Zuck! 2020

Sperg/'Berg 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
I'm Mark Zuckerberg's ubiquitous grey shirt and/or hoodie.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

so is cuckerberg's UBI plan like Star Trek where everyone has a baseline income that affords them a middle class lifestyle, or like The Expanse, where everyone has a baseline income that affords them 3/5s of their daily oxygen rations?

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
Like yeah I get it he made the facebook but gently caress if I don't want to give him a humongous wedgie. Dude looks so stupid ALL OF THE TIME>

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

I'm Mark Zuckerberg's ubiquitous grey shirt and/or hoodie.

I read something where he said something along the lines of saving so much time never having to pick out what to wear.

He on the spectrum.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

ur all idiots that will vote 4 zuck n u will eventally defend the gently caress outta him

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Turdfuzz posted:

ur all idiots that will vote 4 zuck n u will eventally defend the gently caress outta him

I'll vote for the Democratic nominee regardless because I really think Donny is a pee pee babby

and the entirety of the republican party is a little treasonous lol

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Turdfuzz posted:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Turdfuzz posted:

this doesn't mean that it's OK right now. It's not OK. OK?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
my dad would always play pranks non stop. like when he and my uncle worked at their dad's factory he spent an entire summer going in early and shooting the ceiling above his brother's desk with a water gun. my uncle would move his desk every day and my dad didnt tell him the secret of the mysterious leaking ceiling until he the day they went back to school

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Turdfuzz posted:

i thot this thread loved twitter

nah that's just me

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Shageletic posted:

Watched Tombstone over the holiday. Might be my fav film.

Kilmer at his best

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

5 years to the day since the first official Chvrches concert :toot:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
how do you have all that exercise poo poo and get photos of taken of you working out with your baby on your back and still barely look like you lift diaper pails?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
:poland:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Turdfuzz posted:

i thot this thread loved twitter

I love................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ZUCK!

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Turdfuzz posted:

i wont

I WONT

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Annual Prophet posted:

his face is now showing the dark side corruption

He needs to go to the EmPal SuRecon Center

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Hillary 2020 posted:

We're as far away from Pearl Harbor as Pearl Harbor is from the end of the Civil War

great looks like we're right on schedule too

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

lol some yall were unironically pro oprah prez

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Whoa. Snow Crash is real

Hobby Lobby fined a shitload for smuggled cuneiform tablets

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

good

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
if zuck is prez he will make facebook merge with twitter and make something even more un-useful and detrimental to society.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

deadgoon posted:

i wont

I WONT

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

BarronsArtGallery posted:

"bipartisan"

lmao

I don't know about yours, but my policies are all bipartisan ideas that babies, eagles, and apple pie can all agree with o_o

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

u fucken love rich ppl u do n u wont admit it but u looooooooooove the rich n u want a rich daddy n zuck is ur dady ADMIT IT FUCKEERs

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

donny brought the sacred ashes of andraste to visit scalise but then took them with him to poland

Heinous Anus
Oct 12, 2016

lmao everything is a conspiracy

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

A Handed Missus posted:

I'm the kitchen counter that has been cleaned by his servants

lol, "cleaned". zuckerberg doesn't use his surfaces more than a day. every surface in his house is torn out and rebuilt every day while he rests in his iso-tube.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Turdfuzz posted:

lol some yall were unironically pro oprah prez

Oprah would be an incredibly strong candidate.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Turdfuzz posted:

u fucken love rich ppl u do n u wont admit it but u looooooooooove the rich n u want a rich daddy n zuck is ur dady ADMIT IT ZUCKEERs

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Nichael posted:

Oprah would be an incredibly strong candidate.

a bitch o the rich

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
I will only bow to men with columns of candy.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

ZUCK!/Oprah 2020

and 2024

and then Oprah/ZUCK! 2028 and 2032

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

between the billionaires i'd rather have oprah than trump, yeah.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Turdfuzz posted:

a bitch o the rich

difference between her and donny is she actually did work for money while he won the sperm lottery for money

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
If 2020 were to wind up Zuck v. Trump, I honestly don't think I'd vote. And that's not even with any particular animosity towards Zuck beyond the Real Boy[TM] aesthetic.

It'd just be like...why bother?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

the worst thing I know about Oprah is her cavalier attitude towards promoting pseudo science and anti-vacc shitheads but guess what, donny does that too lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Chris James 2 posted:

ZUCK!/Oprah 2020

and 2024

and then Oprah/ZUCK! 2028 and 2032

• Locked thread