Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Kromlech posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

This exact kind of bullshit is the reason the entire loving thread was telling people to pump the brakes. Knock it off.

Beet Wagon fucked around with this message at 17:44 on Jul 6, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MilesK
Nov 5, 2015

http://i.imgur.com/jWSkgfB.gifv

Can't wait to see what this looks like after 20 months of refactoring.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

https://twitter.com/RobertsSpaceInd/status/882744526779031556

Hell yeah, procedural planets moons!

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Coming tomorrow: Not 3.0, suckers.

NVB
Jan 23, 2010

Grimey Drawer

MinorInconvenience posted:

Jesus loving H. Christ just stop with this bullshit.

It's just words brah, i could of included links uploaded the various img files and other video's that haven't been shown in either threads i have etc pertaining to a public figure whom has made various aspects of there live available to the public on various platforms but i knew snowflakes would call DOX DOX DOX... Build a bridge and get over it mate.

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

thatguy posted:

gently caress you, oval office.

Excuse me. That's cuntifas to you.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

MinorInconvenience posted:

Jesus loving H. Christ just stop with this bullshit.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 12:31 on Jul 6, 2017

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

Are you that person who diddled little boys' balls and keeps re-buying into forums? If so, you're a bigger cuntifas than I.

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

You know that's not Sandi right?

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

ManofManyAliases posted:

Which one?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

ManofManyAliases posted:

Help me I have terrible brain problems

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

spacetoaster posted:

Help me I have terrible brain problems

Again, it bears a resemblance, but it's not her. And anyone could have left a comment.

edit: don't know why you lot are obsessed with her outside of SC anyway. It really has nothing to do with what she does for the game, which (btw) is rake in a cool 153+ mil.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 12:32 on Jul 6, 2017

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

ManofManyAliases posted:

Again, it bears a resemblance, but it's not her. And anyone could have left a comment.

I'M VERY SERIOUS SOMEONE HELP ME WITH MY hosed UP BRAIN PLEASE

Somebody fucked around with this message at 12:32 on Jul 6, 2017

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Turn left thread nooooo

Kosumo
Apr 9, 2016

No, It's Mae Demming

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Breetai posted:

Turn left thread nooooo

I'm just posting old crap we already hashed. Rehashed. Then hashed again.

MoMA is just dense.

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

spacetoaster posted:

I'm just posting old crap we already hashed. Rehashed. Then hashed again.

MoMA is just dense.

No, you're posting bs pictures about a figure working for a video game company; images that really have nothing to do with the game. Very unhealthy obsession.

VealCutlet
Dec 21, 2015

I am a marketing god, shave that shit

ManofManyAliases posted:

No, you're posting bs pictures about a figure working for a video game company; images that really have nothing to do with the game. Very unhealthy obsession.

4.0 this year right?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

ManofManyAliases posted:

Actually, I posted a bunch of images.

You picked one out to get upset over though.

VealCutlet
Dec 21, 2015

ManofManyAliases posted:

Also, you're a cool man

*edit* I don't condone the two guys in the back about to punch on.

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

VealCutlet posted:

Also, you're a cool man

*edit* I don't condone the two guys in the back about to punch on.

No.. no..omg, please don't doxx me. Loaf, toast.. loaf. I get it.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

You know that's not Ben, right? :colbert:

VealCutlet
Dec 21, 2015

ManofManyAliases posted:

No.. no..omg, please don't doxx me. Loaf, toast.. loaf. I get it.

:discourse:

MODS!

EmesiS
Feb 5, 2016

Is Ortwin the fetish Gandalf?

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

hamtwoslices

It all fits.

Good Dumplings
Mar 30, 2011

Excuse my worthless shitposting because all I can ever hope to accomplish in life is to rot away the braincells of strangers on the internet with my irredeemable brainworms.

ManofManyAliases posted:

sorry, we didn't know you had a tickle fetish dude. we just found it really funny a "marketing director" and "acclaimed" """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""actor"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" had this as their best gig

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

https://twitter.com/banditloaf/status/880975570363863040

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

ManofManyAliases posted:

Are you that person who diddled little boys' balls and keeps re-buying into forums?

Whoa. WTF is this about?

radd
Jun 16, 2001

Super Spacefortress

So a 33% blow out in time.

SQ42 was due to release in November 2014, two years after the initial funding campaign completed. A 33% increase would be an additional 8 months, so July 2015 (was there a blog released around then?)

We're now two years past that, so 233% increase in time, and we're still nowhere near release.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

radd posted:

So a 33% blow out in time.

SQ42 was due to release in November 2014, two years after the initial funding campaign completed. A 33% increase would be an additional 8 months, so July 2015 (was there a blog released around then?)

We're now two years past that, so 233% increase in time, and we're still nowhere near release.

That certainly is some math.

NVB
Jan 23, 2010

Grimey Drawer

ManofManyAliases posted:

Are you that person who diddled little boys' balls and keeps re-buying into forums? If so, you're a bigger cuntifas than I.

Uhm what ???

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

That seraph fellow . . .

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo
:gas:

NVB
Jan 23, 2010

Grimey Drawer

ManofManyAliases posted:

That seraph fellow . . .

Admins can proove that i am indeed not that person, and this is the 1 and only account i have ever had on this dead gay comedy forum. Beside's the point the thing you just accused me of and seeing as the individual whom actually got caught doing that poo poo lives on the other side of the continent....

I take it seeing as your a lawyer Toast you are up to date with slander/defamation cases right ? Not to mention when you typed that msg and posted it hopefully it wasn't on company time or on a company issued device or from an IP connected to the company your currently working at, well i'm sure you can see where that would take us right ?

:allears:

VealCutlet
Dec 21, 2015

ManofManyAliases posted:

That seraph fellow . . .

Why do you keep dodging my questions about 3.0 and 4.0?

I mean It's not like I'm asking about 5.0 and 6.0

Mr Fronts
Jan 31, 2016

Yo! The Mafia supports you. But don't tell no one. Spread the word.

D_Smart posted:

You're right. Sorry. My bad. I was already mad at some Trumpettes on Twitter, and I read your post at a bad time.

Um, Derek's account has been hacked. Mods?

Mr Fronts
Jan 31, 2016

Yo! The Mafia supports you. But don't tell no one. Spread the word.

The Titanic posted:

And lastly, I love all the motion capture. All the loving motion capture! Replace code with motion capture. Replace all the gameplay mechanics with motion capture. loving motion capture people capturing motion capture so it can be an ouroboros of motion capture.

:five:

drluv
Feb 25, 2016

Please do not undercut me in front of the child.

The Titanic posted:

And lastly, I love all the motion capture. All the loving motion capture! Replace code with motion capture. Replace all the gameplay mechanics with motion capture. loving motion capture people capturing motion capture so it can be an ouroboros of motion capture.

Well, you can code with emojis so why shouldn't you do the network code with MoCap :smug:

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Cross Blue Balls posted:

It's just words brah, i could of included links uploaded the various img files and other video's that haven't been shown in either threads i have etc pertaining to a public figure whom has made various aspects of there live available to the public on various platforms but i knew snowflakes would call DOX DOX DOX... Build a bridge and get over it mate.

hey bro I don't know if you need a certain amount of people to tell you before it clicks but stop being a weird creepy rear end in a top hat, thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

spacetoaster posted:

I'M VERY SERIOUS SOMEONE HELP ME WITH MY hosed UP BRAIN PLEASE

Hey, you too buddy, stop being a weirdo. Aren't you the guy that was touching the poop on twitter tweeting this poo poo to CIG people?

Somebody fucked around with this message at 12:33 on Jul 6, 2017