Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
Judge is probably the best choice given MHA in general and Vigilantes appreciation for western comic books. I mean we have no good punk kid Wolverine and Cyclops as recurring characters so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
judge, jury, executioner

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice
Prosecutor.

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.
I just double checked, and Stain's real name is not Victor.

fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream!

he's gonna be your opponent in the next phoenix wright game

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

God, even when Stain was killing criminals he was still such a tool.

Sarcophallus
Jun 12, 2011

by Lowtax

SyntheticPolygon posted:

God, even when Stain was killing criminals he was still such a tool.

Actually he was a Convictor. :smugbert:

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk
I think it depends on what the original was, because if it was some made up bullshit then a made up bullshit translation is appropriate

If it's just archaic, though, or a less-used word then they they dumb

I like adjudicator

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe
to go with the marvel theme it obviously should have been the accuser

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
If it's a marvel theme, I guess they're trying to go with the closest non-trademark infringing version of The Punisher.

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Punishmant

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

frajaq posted:

Now I'm curious about what eventually fucks Stain's face up

Given how like, flat stain's face is and stuff maybe he lights that mask up and super heats it?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Kyte posted:

I am drawing a blank on what word would you use, so I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or sincere. Mind sharing which word are you supposed to use?
Judge doesn't really fit the bill for the context.

Dredd obviously

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Today's chapter is ridiculously short and I feel cheated.

Grouchio fucked around with this message at 14:41 on Jul 6, 2017

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/boku-no-hero-academia/en/0/144/page/2

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

A MINA CHAPTER masquerading as a kirishima chapter HOORAY

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Oh Mina and Kirishima went to the same school.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

How does Deku have an E rating for power??

EDIT: Also All Might S intelligence???

Eggplant Squire fucked around with this message at 14:53 on Jul 6, 2017

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Was not expecting an Ashido chapter this arc but heck i'm glad for it. Almost seems like the flashback's will be going for another chapter or two as well.

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.
Kirishima no :(

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I bet that guy that wrote up the theory that kirishima is the traitor is having a field day over this chapter

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Manatee Cannon posted:

I bet that guy that wrote up the theory that kirishima is the traitor is having a field day over this chapter

that's about the only reveal that could make me not disappointed that we're getting a multi-chapter flashback in the middle of a fight scene

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Kirishima's hair still is cooler when it's down...

Also Horikoshi wasn't kidding when he said he's the most like Mineta wow.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

MonsterEnvy posted:

Oh Mina and Kirishima went to the same school.

It was brought up before, I believe.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

Blockhouse posted:

that's about the only reveal that could make me not disappointed that we're getting a multi-chapter flashback in the middle of a fight scene

I'm fine with this because it establishes that Mina is, and always has been, the best.

Also he's probably going to end up getting up one more time post-flashback.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

I hope Mina has a flashback in the middle of this flashback.

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.
ganbare red riot-kun...!

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
I had no idea Mina had the secondary power of spontaneous break-dancing contests.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

I think one of MHA's greatest strengths is you start off thinking this is going to be all about Deku and Bakugou beating up everyone all all the other characters are just back ground filler but every student with only a few exceptions (animal talking guy and sugar man who have been largely ignored) is really fun and gets good story stuff going. Even guys like Todoroki who at first looks like the most stereotypical boring pretty boy "too cool to give a poo poo" character is interesting. Kirishima and Mina are both great and her making friends out of enemies with the power of street dancing is wonderful.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Honestly, this whole Overhaul business is kind of boring, but this tiny two-chapter flashback has me invested again. Kirishima is a good boy and Mina is a good girl and I'm hype for some content about them.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

PMush Perfect posted:

Honestly, this whole Overhaul business is kind of boring, but this tiny two-chapter flashback has me invested again. Kirishima is a good boy and Mina is a good girl and I'm hype for some content about them.

Yeah I agree that the Overhaul raid is kinda boring especially since even the characters they are fighting admit that all this is just to stall for time. Anything with the students being cool and fun is great.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Turns out it was Stain and not a copycat huh

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Blockhouse posted:

Look at this guy who doesn't understand the power of flashback. Red Riot is just powering up from shield to spear of justice.

Also it looks like Pinky is going to come in from nowhere and save the day with breakdancing.

Gyges fucked around with this message at 16:37 on Jul 6, 2017

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
Either that or he's about to die. Flashbacks are a death flag.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

there's no way he's gonna die

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
maybe mina's gonna die

die in a breakdance-a-thon, collapsing after spending days breakdancing to raise money for charity

orphan charity

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Slime posted:

maybe mina's gonna die

die in a breakdance-a-thon, collapsing after spending days breakdancing to raise money for charity

orphan charity
4chan/reddit please sketch this.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Mina is his Zack Fair

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
So the dude in the cloak was the one that showed up in the villain introduction and was never seen again right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarcophallus
Jun 12, 2011

by Lowtax

LostRook posted:

So the dude in the cloak was the one that showed up in the villain introduction and was never seen again right?

Page 15 suggests it was the mud guy from chapter 1.