Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund

gently caress I really need that head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Do you guys have suggestions for buying BAF parts online? I'm looking for two pieces from Vulture's wings, the right wing turbine and middle piece. (the pieces that come with homemade-suit Spidey and Beetle, if I remember right)

Donde Esta
Sep 6, 2006

:getin:

Xenomrph posted:

Do you guys have suggestions for buying BAF parts online? I'm looking for two pieces from Vulture's wings, the right wing turbine and middle piece. (the pieces that come with homemade-suit Spidey and Beetle, if I remember right)

Mercari (app), FB Groups, and Reddit /r/Toyexchange tend to run a few dollars cheaper than ebay/sometimes just shipping on BAF parts.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Xenomrph posted:

Oh did the piece I sent you come in?

Speaking of BAF parts, I am missing the following if any goon has them.

Sandman's arm from Spiderman 2099
Brood Queen's legs from Black Knight
Brood Queen's wings from Danger
Mantis' arm from Starlord

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Rirse posted:

Yes it did, thank you again!

Big Bad Voodoo Lou, I received yours as well, thank you!

Donde Esta
Sep 6, 2006

:getin:
Nebula up on Walmart with free pickup for $20:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Guard-Of-The-Galaxy-Guardians-Of-The-Galaxy-6-Inch-Nebula/110510907

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fuzz posted:

gently caress I really need that head.

That's probably too big for a Figma body, right?

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.
Are those 12" Marvel Legends exactly what they look like? I was tempted by that symbiote spider man but I was worried it'd be hollow or lovely or missing articulation or something.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Why cookie Rocket posted:

Are those 12" Marvel Legends exactly what they look like? I was tempted by that symbiote spider man but I was worried it'd be hollow or lovely or missing articulation or something.

They're just "okay." I got the Iron Man and Captain America for like $15 a pop and while that price made them worthwhile they feel a bit cheap.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Guy Goodbody posted:

That's probably too big for a Figma body, right?

Probably, but what is that from, it's a cool fig.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Why cookie Rocket posted:

Wait they made a 12" black suit Spidey?

... fuckers.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fuzz posted:

Probably, but what is that from, it's a cool fig.

Figma Kiritsugu Emiya, the main character from Fate/Zero

BlackCircle
Oct 21, 2005

I did Nazi that butt coming

Rirse posted:

I'm pretty sure I have the Sandman arm. I have to look through my build a figure parts bag. Is it the one that looks like a Mace or a Hammer?

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

BlackCircle posted:

I'm pretty sure I have the Sandman arm. I have to look through my build a figure parts bag. Is it the one that looks like a Mace or a Hammer?

It was this one. Man I literally never seen this figure in the wild ever. I have the classic 2099 figure so I am not worry about getting him, but he does look cool.

S.W.O.R.D. Agent
Apr 30, 2012

Fuzz posted:

To be fair, how could you NOT want to gently caress Guts?

My Yamaguchi Spider Gwen is in the mail, should come tomorrow. Will post some pics of it and Venom if people care.

I care! I picked up Spider-man, Deadpool, and Venom a while back, and have Spider-Gwen and some minimates are on the way. Venom is indeed awesome, but I found him a bit harder to pose than Spider-man and Deadpool.

Edit: Anyone have any idea when they'll announce the next figure? Haven't seen anything since Wolverine was announced other than some youtube speculation that Carnage is next. Couldn't find any validity to that though.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Hopefully they follow the trend set by the Spider-Man figures and the next two are Sabretooth and Laura

vkeios
May 7, 2007

S.W.O.R.D. Agent posted:

Edit: Anyone have any idea when they'll announce the next figure?

Probably the upcoming Wonder Festival on July 30th. Also Yamaguchi likes to show off prototypes on his twitter.

Btw Spider-Gwen is a fantastic figure and I'm really loving the new revoltechs these days. I had really soured on them in the past, but Venom Snake and these Marvels have really well thought out joint placement.

vkeios fucked around with this message at 15:12 on Jul 6, 2017

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

purple death ray posted:

Hopefully they follow the trend set by the Spider-Man figures and the next two are Sabretooth and Laura

Could be cool, though personally I'm really hoping they make an awesome Nightcrawler... sure it's unlikely, but then again they made Spider Gwen, so

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

A Miles Spider-Man is the obvious thing to do next. But I would buy the absolute gently caress out of a Nightcrawler.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Yeah, Nightcrawler gets no love. Haven't had a good figure of him in over a decade.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

vkeios posted:

Probably the upcoming Wonder Festival on July 30th. Also Yamaguchi likes to show off prototypes on his twitter.

Btw Spider-Gwen is a fantastic figure and I'm really loving the new revoltechs these days. I had really soured on them in the past, but Venom Snake and these Marvels have really well thought out joint placement.

I'm glad to hear that about Spider-Gwen, she's hanging out in my BBTS Pile of Loot at the moment.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Fuzz posted:

Yeah, Nightcrawler gets no love. Haven't had a good figure of him in over a decade.

Yep, him and Apocalypse are on the big no-no list currently.

S.W.O.R.D. Agent
Apr 30, 2012

Thanks for the info. I'm also hoping for Sabertooth to pair with Wolverine. Nightcrawler would be awesome as well. My favorite Marvel character has always been Beast so I'd love to see him get a figure, although I realize that is probably a long shot. I wouldn't be surprised to see a Thor or Black Panther figure and either of them would be pretty cool. A Miles Spider-Man would be cool, but I think that might be too much Spiderverse for my tastes. I could go for other villains though (Doc Ock, Lizard, Kraven, Black Cat)

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Caesarian Sectarian posted:

Yep, him and Apocalypse are on the big no-no list currently.

Wait, there's a list of figures not to make? Why?

Also:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GU-2C8Ec6co

I want a Lance Reddick action figure now.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

How does he look younger than he did in Fringe?

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.

Fuzz posted:

It's all rumors at this point, don't hurt yourself trying to find any truth on this.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Fuzz posted:

Mostly royalties.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Nightcrawler has the same creators as Colossus, Storm and others though so who knows.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Yay got Adam Warlock in from Hasbro's ebay page. Man he looks so good with the cape from the comic Dr Strange from last year. Speaking of that figure, his body is a great fit for the Magus head included.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

I'm still annoyed that the new ML wave with the Netflix characters has loving Man-Thing as a BAF instead of derpy autistic Donofrio Kingpin. What the gently caress.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Man-Thing is pretty rad, though.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Yeah, you don't want to grab a giant-size man-thing?

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Man-Thing is pretty rad, though.

Yeah but he had a decent Toybiz release.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Yeah but he'll go good with the upcoming comic Luke Cage, so it works out.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin
I am utterly amazed that we haven't seen a comic Kingpin as a BAF. I imagine we will see it in a wave right around Season 3 of Daredevil, right?

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006
I was annoyed Cage wasn't included in the wave, either a comic or Netflix version. The last Cage figure was part of an expensive SDCC-exclusive box set.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Then you should be pleased with the upcoming box set.

JesseHechtCREATIVE
Feb 20, 2013

​ Creative New Content Weekly

Cuisine
Reviews
Entertainment
Animation
Toys
Images
Videogames
Everything!

Then you should be pleased with the upcoming box set.

The Thor one, the A-Force one, or another box set?

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

A new one, defenders comic versions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JesseHechtCREATIVE
Feb 20, 2013

​ Creative New Content Weekly

Cuisine
Reviews
Entertainment
Animation
Toys
Images
Videogames
Everything!

A new one, defenders comic versions.

Do you have a link? Can't seem to find this anywhere...