Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Business Gorillas posted:

also while dunking on chubby 12 year olds for being pepes is hilarious, i can definitely see myself being a pepe if i was 12 rn and if you say otherwise you're probably lying

you were a lovely twelve year old then, dude. plenty can get through their adolescence without going nazi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Nichael posted:

you were a lovely twelve year old then, dude. plenty can get through their adolescence without going nazi.

Business Gorillas is Jewish if I remember correctly so that makes it even more weird

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

pathetic little tramp posted:

"we were driving along nice and peacefully when an old woman jumped out in front of us and we hit her with such loving velocity our van stopped working" is my favourite part of the tale

They were all on fentonyl i bet

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
thankfully for them its memphis so they'll get a health inspection sometime next year if they're unlucky

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

D1E posted:

Do federal regulations allow for fully exposed buttholes within a restaurant environment?

There's nothing in the rules that says a dog can't play basketball

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/883022840517275648

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

:yikes:

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

fits my needs posted:

Business Gorillas is Jewish if I remember correctly so that makes it even more weird

So wait you're saying most Jewish adolescents don't act up and go a bit Nazi during their teenage years?

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

fits my needs posted:

Jews for Hitler might have been a thing but with no archived tweets its hard to say

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://mobile.twitter.com/theintercept/status/883077620514115585

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
I don't understand how "calling someone out" or whatever on facebook is supposed to do when the person already posted the review with their real name on Google. I guess they're saying that persons not allowed to come back? Which is sounded like they would but probably wouldn't care if they never had to go back to baby butthole land?

:confused:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/CBSEveningNews/status/883069219734257664

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

MariusLecter posted:

Jews for Hitler might have been a thing but with no archived tweets its hard to say

:roflolmao:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Apparently I'm bad at reading dates and my therapist appointment is tomorrow

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Reality Winner posted:

:sympathy:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

:homebrew:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/Mobute/status/883066566014849026

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Reality Winner posted:

Sounds like someone had a big bowl of chili for lunch

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFjuPbCShBw

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-rgw_g6IJM

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

fits my needs posted:

Not that weird. One of my mom's best friends is a Jewish lawyer who went full Donny last November. His kids did too.

I'm half Jewish and said to him Donny and Friends don't like us, and his response was "All presidents are anti-Semitic :shrug:" lol

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/CharlesPPierce/status/883079073110663173

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

ahhahaahahahahaha

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Business Gorillas posted:

also while dunking on chubby 12 year olds for being pepes is hilarious, i can definitely see myself being a pepe if i was 12 rn and if you say otherwise you're probably lying

I was a weird 12-year old who was pro-Iraq War and anti-Gore but thought the Clintons were cool and didn't know what to think about GWB. Then a year later I figured out that war is bullshit and by 2004 I was melting down in class when Bush won while all my Republican classmates made fun of me.

I think the only true string connecting me with those kids is that all teenagers lead cringe-inducing lives, and in that case, we should have a bit of pity on them.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

So G20 Trump got upstaged by a naked toddler flaring its butthole to vegans in memphis. And the owners' own description of their restaurant's practices reads like a negative Yelp review of their restaurant.

2017 strikes again.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Nichael posted:

Not that weird. One of my mom's best friends is a Jewish lawyer who went full Donny last November. His kids did too.

I'm half Jewish and said to him Donny and Friends don't like us, and his response was "All presidents are anti-Semitic :shrug:" lol

:cripes:
:psyduck:

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
I've always been milktoast schnorkles politically

i will be first to die in the great revolution

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

oh wow winning agaisnt terrorists in court seems really hard

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

pathetic little tramp posted:

By the way day crew if you're not following the Imagine Vegan Café saga, holy lol get on it

hmmm?

e: oh i see, from the last couple of pages

Shageletic has issued a correction as of 22:52 on Jul 6, 2017

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Nichael posted:

That owns

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

a true patriot taken from us too soon

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

It can't be good for Trump's mental health to see, every few days, Mueller adding another brilliant lawyer to the unstoppable legal A-team he's putting together.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Bethamphetamine posted:

So G20 Trump got upstaged by a naked toddler flaring its butthole to vegans in memphis. And the owners' own description of their restaurant's practices reads like a negative Yelp review of their restaurant.

2017 strikes again.

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one

Bethamphetamine posted:

So G20 Trump got upstaged by a naked toddler flaring its butthole to vegans in memphis.

You misunderstand, "A toddler showing his butthole" was Trump's G20 speech

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747

Death Crew puts on a good performance

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

It's so fuckin crazy seein this poo poo and news like this, it's like I'm back in the DDR

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/SaintPetersblog/status/883075346903519232

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

fits my needs posted:

actually you could have been the zuck? :thunk:

when i was 12 one of my friends at the time scolded me for being too brokebrained to care about school, he was like "you'll never get into harvard with lovely grades!!!" and i was like bitch im going to kill myself before i graduate and also we're 12 why are u thinking about the future

he got his master's at harvard and his phd at stanford (both for some kinda political science public policy international relations poo poo) and was an airforce pilot and will, someday, be president, probably, idk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

half the time when i see a photo of modi i briefly think it's that stock-photo guy who the internet calls "hide-the-pain harold"

• Locked thread