Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Epic High Five posted:

in my old apartment complex tho my neighbor had a Jack Russell who was 19 years old and who was still so energtic she had to be kept on a leash or else she'd bolt off

It's not a breed that is famous for chilling out with age

terriers are universally poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

who wants a fuckin nutty non chill dog

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Chunky Salsa posted:

I chihuahua/dachsund mix maybe? Cute bugger

Please tell me that's called a dahuahua

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

death dyin

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

triple sulk posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5bIW882OR8

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"

Guy Goodbody posted:

Please tell me that's called a dahuahua

Uhhh...chiweenie =(

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

terriers was a good show

hahaahha chiweenie lol

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

When your doggo's back legs give out everything turns to poo poo because you have to start thinking about their quality of life and how fulfilled their days are.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Chunky Salsa posted:

Uhhh...chiweenie =(

jesus loving chirst

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Chunky Salsa posted:

When my corgi was getting ancient and my shepherd was still pretty young I genuinely thought of investing in some sort of sled system where the shepherd could pull the corgi to tire him out because she just couldn't do much of a walk

Our corgi just turned 7 and my wife started buying him a bunch of supplements even though he could very easily live another 7 years.

Gonna be real sad when this little fucker dies but for now he lives a very happy life.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

Chunky Salsa posted:

Uhhh...chiweenie =(

dont doxx me

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Chunky Salsa posted:

Generally when they say 'This breed is hyper' they mean it, like, forever

My mom's aussie shepherd/border collie mix did not quit, even when she was mostly deaf and blind

I chihuahua/dachsund mix maybe? Cute bugger

Edit: Or maybe min pin/chihuahua

This is how I imagine Sam will be. Near as I can tell he's got 3-4 senses that pick up on if there are squirrels or strangers around and each one of them fires each time. Losing one or two? psh no biggie

And yeah I see a lot of dachshund in that dog, at least based on the ones my aunt had, who had a couple

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

triple sulk posted:

fuk u terriers own

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
our dog is p bad and keeps chewing up our stuff but I really can't stay mad at it

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krTlpVw4xGk

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Epic High Five posted:

fuk u terriers own

:wrong:

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

triple sulk posted:

uh false we had a Cairn Terrier named Rascal that was an absolute badass

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

punchymcpunch posted:

terriers was a good show

hahaahha chiweenie lol

that is as dorky as a breed name can get, and that's including labradoodle

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
good news everyone, there was 5.8 earthquake in montana this morning which means that yellowstone is 100% going off and we're all going to die

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

C-Euro posted:

Our corgi just turned 7 and my wife started buying him a bunch of supplements even though he could very easily live another 7 years.

Gonna be real sad when this little fucker dies but for now he lives a very happy life.

glucosamine/chondroitin don't do no harm at least

after a lot of time volunteering with and adopting strays, any dog that ends up shuffling loose this mortal coil being insanely coddled is insanely lucky and blessed

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

while we do not have the cleansing power of nuclear fire, volcanic fire will substitute

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Schnorkles posted:

good news everyone, there was 5.8 earthquake in montana this morning which means that yellowstone is 100% going off and we're all going to die

finally

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Schnorkles posted:

I have a dog now, I don't want that anymore

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Schnorkles posted:

gimem dat apocalypse scenrio that first kills all of the obsessive rural preppers gently caress yeah

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

wanna pet that dog

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/AndrzejDuda/status/883079296440573956

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Weeping Wound posted:

that is as dorky as a breed name can get, and that's including labradoodle

yes

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Schnorkles posted:

Thanks Obama!

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

triple sulk posted:

lmao if you have dogs instead of cats

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

also i'm totally joking and if a new vent was being created it'd be a fuckton more than a 5.8 so please don't worry about it if you worry about these sorts of things

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Schnorkles posted:

didn't need the western half of the US v:shobon:v

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Schnorkles posted:

actually most of this thread lives in Louisville/Cincinnati/Indy area for some reason and we are thus barely out of even the ash radius

lol nothing matters (even supervolcanoes!!!)

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

the noteworthy thing was the petulant expression on Trump's face when she blew by him at first, which that was caught on camera so :shrug:

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

I know Poland is run by super conservative assfucks, but he knows trump will throw him under the bus if putin even winks at him right?

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Schnorkles posted:

nah.

... of course if anyone is out there listening, i wouldn't mind a five minute head-start so i can get up on the roof and have a beer in hand when the ash starts scattering

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

it's super weird, did they delete it or something? I can go directly to it from here but I dont see it on the main feed

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Schnorkles posted:

also i'm totally joking and if a new vent was being created it'd be a fuckton more than a 5.8 so please don't worry about it if you worry about these sorts of things

worry? gently caress you schnorkles i was feeling good for the first time today how loving dare you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2006/03/07/gauging-family-intimacy/63-2/

interesting statistics, mostly things you could've guessed but with numbers

• Locked thread