Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/883152902784774144

Y'all realize this is a dumb and bad thing right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

How long before party flacks start going full "Hitler did nothing wrong"? I mean out loud, I know Bannon writes it in his journal every day.

Fake edit: Just remembered that Spicer already went there.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

DreamShipWrecked posted:

I mean, in what other country on earth could a guy inherit a shitload of money, constantly declare bankruptcy, be widely known as a sleezebag, and obviously be compromised by an enemy nation and still get elected.

What a country :911:

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.
The world would be a better place if Ari Fleischer were beaten to death with a baseball bat.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Lord Hydronium posted:

How long before party flacks start going full "Hitler did nothing wrong"? I mean out loud, I know Bannon writes it in his journal every day.

Fake edit: Just remembered that Spicer already went there.

That's basically how Hitler rose to power anyways. "Germany is in shambles. You have been lied to by the government. Bring us back to the proud Germany of yesteryears."

They stabilized the government, fixed infrastructure, gave the German people their pride back. By and large life under Nazi Germany was great for the average citizen, at least at the start. And hey, if that stupid jew that always nagged you to pay your debts suddenly disappeared, you're better off, right?

Facism will give you strength and stability, and all it asks is that you give up everything you ever stood for.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Unless you were in a union, in which case the Nazis beat your rear end for wanting a fair wage.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

VitalSigns posted:

Unless you were in a union, in which case the Nazis beat your rear end for wanting a fair wage.

Union busting was totally in back then, so who cares if some greedy roughnecks got what they deserved.

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

But they set up a suite just for him!

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

How could you not hire hookers to piss on you in a room like this.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Party Plane Jones posted:

bird website dump i guess thanks for at least numbering them

That black regressive is going to get sent to prison. LOL.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

dont even fink about it posted:

How could you not hire hookers to piss on you in a room like this.

It's Germany, they do the other thing there.

VVV It isn't a statue

CuddleCryptid fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Jul 7, 2017

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow

Holy poo poo that is a statue of a woman on all fours with glass plate on top of it so it can be used as a table.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

It's an art piece, I guess:

google translate posted:

SPIEGEL ONLINE: You have equipped the suite with the newspaper "German Fake News" and with shampoo of the brand "Weak Head". I guess you're not a trump fan.

Marti: Right. The action is also discussed with our partners. But we are concerned less with politics than with style, with a certain life culture. Openness is important to us and the coexistence.

That table is pretty amazing

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Come on, lemme see ya shake your tail feather

Weak head is a poor/literal translation of Schwachkopf, but it means dumbass.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

The Glumslinger posted:

I mean, in what other country on earth could a guy inherit a shitload of money, constantly declare bankruptcy, be widely known as a sleezebag, and obviously be compromised by an enemy nation and still get elected.

What a country :911:

Rather more democracies than wouldn't. :v:

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
I will always somewhat appreciate Trump for encouraging all the shitheads and fascists to come out of hiding, so I know who's who.

It's pretty awful to have to wonder if new people you meet are secret nazis. A few old friends from high school were normal, well-adjusted kids, but it's like their brain broke when Trump and pizzagate came along.

CmdrRiker
Apr 8, 2016

You dismally untalented little creep!

How come we don't really see Trump with orange face all that much anymore? Come on everyone, I'm the one asking the hard questions here.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

hi I'm scared

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

Synthbuttrange posted:

hi I'm scared

wait, this is real? :psyduck:

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Low Desert Punk posted:

wait, this is real? :psyduck:

yes

CmdrRiker
Apr 8, 2016

DreamShipWrecked posted:

Yeah, radicals gonna be radical. Every American nay sayer is just a commie or terrorist.

CmdrRiker
Apr 8, 2016

Synthbuttrange posted:

hi I'm scared

Uh, that's a misspelling, right?

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

who let Bannon have trump's phone

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

"Trump calls for bloods of patriarchs to run in the streets"

Freezer
Apr 20, 2001

The Earth is the cradle of the mind, but one cannot stay in the cradle forever.

CmdrRiker posted:

Uh, that's a misspelling, right?

It's misspelled insofar that is says West instead of Whites. He mean both and the same tough.

Heh, what a loving idiot. I still can't believe you elected him.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Wait does he mean the literal blood of patriarchs or is like a metaphor ? Does anyone know? Cause I may need to smuggle my dad out of the country.

No one tell Peter Thiel if its the latter.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Freezer posted:

It's misspelled insofar that is says West instead of Whites. He mean both and the same tough.

I believe he's referring to the 'blood of patriarchs' part which should say 'patriots' but trump is a dumb gently caress.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Freezer posted:

Our democracy is a farce and America's decline has been ongoing for the past few decades. This just made it more obvious than anyone could have dreamed.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Synthbuttrange posted:

hi I'm scared

I knew I heard these words somewhere before
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIE-5hg7FoA&t=6s

hump day bitches!
Apr 3, 2011

DreamShipWrecked posted:

That's basically how Hitler rose to power anyways. "Germany is in shambles. You have been lied to by the government. Bring us back to the proud Germany of yesteryears."

They stabilized the government, fixed infrastructure, gave the German people their pride back. By and large life under Nazi Germany was great for the average citizen, at least at the start. And hey, if that stupid jew that always nagged you to pay your debts suddenly disappeared, you're better off, right?

Facism will give you strength and stability, and all it asks is that you give up everything you ever stood for.

My favourite Nazi fact it's the real failure of their autobahn project.Barely any km's of freeway built , horrendous working conditions that led to riots and finally forgotten when poo poo hit the fan and WWII happened.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

[url=https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3876906]

Freezer posted:

Most of us didn't want to. Our system is broken. Too bad we can't fix it, in part thanks to the GOP cheating via gerrymandering and voter suppression.

SubG
Aug 19, 2004

It's a hard world for little things.

Synthbuttrange posted:

hi I'm scared
A triumph of the will, as it were.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Freezer posted:

3 million more voted for the other gal.

Unfortunately about 100,000 who voted for that idiot happened to be in very precarious states and welp, gg America.

Oh, and don't expect the youth to fix it. I've heard a friend say that Trump and $Hillary were different sides of the same evil so gently caress everyone earn my vote.

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
https://twitter.com/RealPressSecBot/status/883219289657925632

It warms my heart knowing that our benevolent president is always thinking about the haters :911:

Hastings
Dec 30, 2008

Autism Sneaks posted:

It warms my heart knowing that our benevolent president is always thinking about the haters :911:

The fact that I know he is honest to God serious when he calls people 'haters' genuinely makes me want to punch my face in with a ball peen hammer.

Kilroy
Oct 1, 2000

Synthbuttrange posted:

hi I'm scared
I find it thrilling.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Autism Sneaks posted:

This one also stands out

https://twitter.com/RealPressSecBot/status/882963858704318465

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
The leader of Our nation shares the emotional depth of a Taylor Swift song.

Hey if that speech and image isn't a nail in the Punch Nazis pearl-clutching coffin then I hope everyone can remember how to Sieg Heil.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
Trump being on European time with me is the best.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/883229270943911936

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Lol, this man is loving insane

• Locked thread