Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

I'm going to be a good poster soon.

we here at cspam will miss you

remember where u came from

ed balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

a real chump posted:

im not ashamed of being a big rear end nerd

i probably should be tho

i aint much of an rear end nerd

i mean i can find the hole and the cheeks

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

kaleedity posted:

death is a lot easier than healthcare also we have guns and support the nra

Health -- care, you say? Can you add a widget to make it full automatic on the DL?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/RobSchneider/status/883207398940389376

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

i aint much of an rear end nerd

i mean i can find the hole and the cheeks

he who would post poo poo must first understand his own rear end *nods sagely*

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

GrimGypsy posted:

watching annoying people play video games is a trumpthread sacred cow lol

turn on or off your monitor, i'm honestly not sure

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
what i mean to say is gently caress you

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Guy Goodbody posted:

What's a name for a dog

Blade, Vampire Hunter

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

i got a huge nuclear arsenal for ya right heeeeyahh *grips crotch & leers suggestively*

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

the nukemeister

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

dude u posted this like 5 hrs ago n that dog is still pissed wtf

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/latimes/status/883205214169427969

:smith:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

ScrubLeague posted:

what i mean to say is trump

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

fake news

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

:smugdon:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

the worst part about all this poo poo is why is this dumbass reddit fukks sn not HanAssholo

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

the worst part about all this poo poo is why is this dumbass reddit fukks sn not HanAssholo

I know right? Like what the hell how do you gently caress that up.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
expecting a maga chud to be even the least bit clever

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Philip Rivers posted:

dude u posted this like 5 hrs ago n that dog is still pissed wtf

He is always simultaneously pleased and displeased at me rendering him unable to move by scratching his leg kicking areas

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/883209233831014404

you know the national parks are in trouble when REI starts sweating a little lol

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

ScrubLeague posted:

expecting a maga chud to be even the least bit clever

no i am expecting him to have to read the words on screen out loud and to be lazy enough to try and shorten his sn as much as possible :shrug: :911:

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747

fits my needs posted:

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/883209233831014404

you know the national parks are in trouble when REI starts sweating a little lol

ty for reminding me i need to return something to REI

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

BarronsArtGallery posted:

just got back from Baby Driver

good but not great

can't believe it has a 97% on RT lmao i blame millennials who just got into tarantino

Yeah wasn't super impressed. Kinda hits the beats you expect and is a little all over the place sometimes. No regrets also not super excited to see it again

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Yinlock posted:

or he displeases trump in any way

or trump feels like it

alliances with trump only end badly, the question is when

Trump tries to play people against each other like a spoiled child from a broken home playing his parents against one another. That appears to be a pretty big part of how he tries to interact with the world in general. For some reason.

jigokuman
Aug 28, 2002

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

triple sulk posted:

getting laid is all 20 and early 30 somethings have left and even then the super gonorrhea will kill them all

rip

"There are times, however, and this is one of them, when even being right feels wrong. What do you say, for instance, about a generation that has been taught that rain is poison and sex is death? If making love might be fatal and if a cool spring breeze on any summer afternoon can turn a crystal blue lake into a puddle of black poison right in front of your eyes, there is not much left except TV and relentless masturbation. It's a strange world. Some people get rich and others eat poo poo and die."

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

jigokuman posted:

"There are times, however, and this is one of them, when even being right feels wrong. What do you say, for instance, about a generation that has been taught that rain is poison and sex is death? If making love might be fatal and if a cool spring breeze on any summer afternoon can turn a crystal blue lake into a puddle of black poison right in front of your eyes, there is not much left except TV and relentless masturbation. It's a strange world. Some people get rich and others eat poo poo and die."

whats her name? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDULlMa8Hxc

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
jeb

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
j
e
b
?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

ScrubLeague posted:

what i mean to say is gently caress you

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
gonna combo post for jeb

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

logikv9 posted:

gonna combo post for jeb

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
j

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
e

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
b

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
What number is jeb! In the line of succession

• Locked thread